Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:54 PM

Entertainers Open Up On Dating Younger Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Entertainers Open Up On Dating Younger Men (762 Views)

“I Don't Object Dating Younger Men” Actress Toyin Alausa / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah / "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entertainers Open Up On Dating Younger Men by splendid22(m): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
When it comes to celebrity relationships, is age really just a number? A recent study says that the less of an age difference there is between partners, the more likely a relationship will last. Cheryl Cole and her boyfriend, Liam Payne, are 10 years apart. The 34-year-old "X-Factor" judge and the 24-year-old former One Direction singer started dating in 2016 and welcomed son Bear together in 2017.
In 2013, Tina Turner married her long-time love Erwin Bach after dating for over 25 years. She was 74 at the time of their marriage and he was 58. They are still married today. This is Turner's second marriage. Her first was to the musician and producer Ike Turner.
So, TNG went to town, asking your favourite female stars If they can date a younger man.

If I find a younger man, I will enjoy him- Lorraine Lionheart, Singer

Our education causes us to deny ourselves happiness. I feel bad at the thought of dating a younger man. But what if my future according to God, lies with one?
So we need to break those self -sabotaging beliefs. I don't know. If I find a good one, I will just enjoy him and live life.I am not a fling type of person. I only do committed relationships.

I might give him a chance If he adds value to me- Debbie Shokoya- Actress and filmmaker

At the end of the day, it’s about him adding value to me and I reciprocating. Whether he is older or younger shouldn’t be an issue if he adds value to me and makes impact in my life. If he is younger , mature, smart and intelligent, I might give him a chance.

The woman will always want to prove a point- Sylvia Ukatu, Actress

The woman will always want to prove a point that I have seen life, you are just a kid. You either get it hot from your in-laws or his friends will see you as someone who is trying to get herself hooked
On the flip side, there is nothing wrong in dating someone who is 5years younger. All that matters is maturity. It just can’t work over here . The bible made us to understand that the woman was created from the rib of the man which means the man should be older

Read the rest here

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainers-open-up-on-dating-younger-men/

Re: Entertainers Open Up On Dating Younger Men by zinnydan(f): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
Age is just a number in some situations
Re: Entertainers Open Up On Dating Younger Men by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
zinnydan:
Age is just a number in some situations
I won't mind dating you
Re: Entertainers Open Up On Dating Younger Men by meobizy(f): 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
That first picture is a local girl. It was hard disregarding the booty to focus on the face but after a painstaking process I was able to pick apart her facial appearance.
To those who don’t believe: Mgbeke dey show for face.

(1) (Reply)

“is Like You Are Mad” – Khloe Blasts Troll Who Attacked Her Over Her Risky Dress / Nollywood Actors And Actresses. You Need To Check This Out / Wizkid Shades At Davido DMW Exposes Who Writes Their Songs And Fans Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.