Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,555 members, 7,888,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:11 PM

New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. (2156 Views)

Courtney Tailor Spotted In A Bar Days After Killing Her Black Boyfriend (Video) / White Woman Kills Her Black Husband… For Beating The Family Cat!!! / Customs Discovers New Method Of Smuggling Foreign Rice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by Issame: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
This is a trending video which shows how a lady is completely removing is black skin in the name of bleaching.

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/see-new-method-of-bleaching-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Fynestboi
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Mynd44

Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by zinnydan(f): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
You'll soon become a chameleon

4 Likes

Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by officialfestus(m): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
bobrisky pple
Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by NobleRomm(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
CHAI..!!!!!!!!!
The world has finished

1 Like

Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by dingbang(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by princechurchill(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
And when you thought you have seen it

Well she's dwelling in the captivity of her negativity a prisoner of her own creation

2 Likes

Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by Alejoc(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
See fresh injury angry grin wink

1 Like

Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by Omihanifa: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
Just when you taught you have seen it all shocked

1 Like

Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by malificent(f): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
See the black knuckles of the person helping her to peel the skin, probably the expert angry

1 Like

Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by dollytino4real(f): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
see cancer patient spotted

1 Like

Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by cus1977: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
Oh no :
Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by Fourwinds: 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
its a matter of time
Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by samblac(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
Issame:
This is a trending video which shows how a lady is completely removing is black skin in the name of bleaching.

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/see-new-method-of-bleaching-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Fynestboi
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Mynd44
it's a clear sign of inferiority complex. Not being proud or confident of your natural colour. If your maker wanted you in that colour, he would have designed you like that. My name is samblac, and I am proud to be a black man with dark complexion. My prayer be say: make she no dey involve in any form of accident, either domestic or otherwise. Na that time she go appreciate her former skin. Awon ømø Bobirisky

1 Like

Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by leonard002(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
zinnydan:
Or a snake shedding its skin
Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by leonard002(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
zinnydan:
or a snake shedding its skin grin
Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by gaby(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
She no even sabi the thing sef... Something wey she suppose use raw acid for na im she dey dull herself dey peel with hand.

Mtcheeew

Self-hate, the most pathetic form of hatred on display...
Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
Madness of the highest order
Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by mytime24(f): 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
angry
Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by sureteeboy(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
And you had to post this in the crime section grin grin grin
Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by nazablossom(f): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
sureteeboy:
she is committing a crime against her body, oh! Poor skin, I feel your pain cry

1 Like

Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by lawalosky(m): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
sureteeboy:
He should post it were?
Look niggar...

Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by generationz(f): 12:25am On Aug 27, 2018
lies

its impossible

thats probably an acid peel .
when an acid peel is used on skin it reveals a more healthier skin.

Simple acid peels are for acne and blackheads while the stronger ones are used to get rid of tatoos.
Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by michhitman(m): 7:02am On Aug 27, 2018
Jesus

Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by Issame: 7:36am On Aug 27, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by Dollarship(m): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2018
Easily get hurt by slight injury
Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by 2shure: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2018
two places nike slides embarassed me
it just newly rained
make i just use atm
i slipped fuc
in front of 10ppl.
two days later
at market square
fuc
i burnt the slides when i got home
got me a beach slippers
Re: New Method Of Bleaching, Lady Removing Her Black Skin. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
bloggers why are you people this stupid.
She is waxing her body in this case her legs.
It is called body wax.
Foolish bloggers.

(1) (Reply)

See The Pastor Who Was Shot 35 Bullets Of Gun As He Survived Miraculously / VIDEO: Mad Man Chasing Policeman With A Knife Gets Shutdown With A Watermelon / Video: 3 Reasons Why You Should Not Patronize Prostitute And Brothel In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.