Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,502 members, 7,926,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 04:10 PM

Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 (44302 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries / Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by 3kay945(m): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hmm, the things wey we don see and hear for this country.... Nawa o.. sad

Well, I appreciate the part where he refused to accept the MD/CEO position for his son.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by tunary(m): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
enemyofprogress:
He gave our tithes money to an unbeliever who is now using his position to kill Christians in Kaduna state
very very true. some pastors Will find themselves in hell because they contributed to most of these problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by dingbang(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
matrix199:
And where did a pastor like Bakare get N160million from?

Tithe payers' money I guess.
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by Themandator: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
kaorama:
Hope you are happy with the treatment he has been giving to southern Kaduna people who are mostly Christians? God will judge all of you at the right time. I know there is something that we are doing that has made it look like God has abandoned His people in this Nation. What have you done to ensure the release of Leah Shuiabu? All your evil prophesies against PDP was APC motivated. We have always known. But from where did you get N160m?

How did he get the money to repay the 'loan'? And what if he didn't win?

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by seguno2: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
davodyguy:

Security Vote per month is as high as N20million. This excludes other benefits he's entitled to

Is security vote his personal income?
Does he declare that on his taxes?
Or you are saying that he is a bloody corrupt hypocrite who should rot in jail with Dasuki

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by plaetton: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
matrix199:

And where did El Rufai get N160m to pay him back ?
What a Bunch of hypocrites and crooks.

A Nigeria Christian pastor giving money( he got from Christian followers) to elect another religious bigot on whose watch Southern Kaduna Christians are periodically massacred.

What a very sad sad irony.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by fineboynl(m): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
the Yoruba's are the problem of this country. they are repeating the same mistake over and over again.

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by Boss13: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
I don’t want to talk about how he got the money. That should be a matter for another day. However, I want to talk about how Religion and Politics intermingle in Nigeria.

Some would argue that we should not criticize pastors, but we can clearly see how they contribute to ridiculousness of the Nigerian society. Why should a Pastor who claim to want a new Nigeria borrow politicians campaign funds. That’s is conflict of interest. Pastor Tunde later claimed he was repaid back. By what means and how much interest?

This is certainly not right regardless of the intentions. By every means Pastor Tunde would be biased in order to recoup his investment. If he can borrow El Rufus that much, how about his so called friend Buhari. At least, we know why he has not criticized the president publicly.

Religion and Politics should never mix. Religion should serve as the moral compass of the public. However, it seems in Nigeria that these pastors are also like the politicians - they care about their belle.

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by Rexleo(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
kaorama:
Hope you are happy with the treatment he has been giving to southern Kaduna people who are mostly Christians? God will judge all of you at the right time. I know there is something that we are doing that has made it look like God has abandoned His people in this Nation. What have you done to ensure the release of Leah Shuiabu? All your evil prophesies against PDP was APC motivated. We have always known. But from where did you get N160m?
. That exactly is the big question, where did he get 160m from?.everyone of them GO in naija is corrupt. Told one,how come your pastor is able to send his kids to Emory university. He could not answer.anything not controlled will go gaga.even Companies on the stock market are strictly monitored. Time to regulate all religious concern back.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by DONADAMS(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
omooba969:

Please check the meaning of 'Bogus' & do the right thing. cool
lol..my bro I know oh..buh the thing don master me..same with maggi and seasoning... abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by Blendy77(f): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
After reading all this some mumu Christians will still be supporting their Pastors aka G.O and saying judge not. Na wa o, 160m loan by Pastor to a muslim? Church business is really flourishing these days no be small

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by matrix199(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
obailala:
Bakare isnt your usual pentecostal tithe swallowing merchant. From the little I know of him, he's always been a very rich man who at some point in the 80s/90s even had a cargo airline; and that was before he became a pastor.

You don't have to defend him. I know much about Bakare, and used to respect him. But he lost my respect when he ventured into politics and became too desperate to hold a public office(for a man of God).

N160m is a lot of money. For a man to give out N160m, he definitely must have at least 6times more than that.
Bakare owns no cargo airline. He studied law in University of Lagos. He was practising lawyer, established his own chamber(Tunde Bakare & Co). At the peak of his legal career, he was called into the ministry.

Like I asked, where did a pastor like Bakare get N160m from?

Tithe payers' money, I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by BabaO2: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
DONADAMS:
is it pastor tunde bakare or another tunder bakare? and where did he get the money? and is elrufai his church member? and how many scholarships does the tunde bakare fund? or are there no poor people in his church? instead giving such bogus funds to a politician...this country taya me
many of you are just talking out of ignorance. Tunde Bakare Na very rich man long time back, Na him even bring Skoda come Nigeria if you no know...
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by klax(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
So in one word Mr bakere or bakery you are among who indirectly sponsoring terrorism against Christian in Nigeria? Because if you are not a useless man you should know no amount of love and charity shown to average Muslim he or she will repay back with evil especially Muslims from.the north.

Now this misguided pastor has given that daddy ice block another platform to throw his jab on the so call god of men.

Can imam give Christian politician money Mr bakery I have always dislike you and for this your silly gesture I hate you the more. Mr bakery you are a clown now I know why you have not be criticizing this govt failure as you did against Jonathan now I know why RCCG G.O too is mute on what is going as per killing of Christians in Nigeria so it's you people that sponsored these terrorist to power Hhhmmm...........ok now I understand the silent.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by NairaMaster1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
kaorama:

You see what some of them do with tithers money? No Imam will do that.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by 2016v2017: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
kaorama:
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by DONADAMS(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
BabaO2:
many of you are just talking out of ignorance. Tunde Bakare Na very rich man long time back, Na him even bring Skoda come Nigeria if you no know...
ohhh...I just checked him up on google but didn't see anything related to owning chains of businesses or companies before becoming a pastor.. do well to educate me thanks

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by amazingspiderma: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
zinizta:

at the bolded....really, bro? you better work hard and stop envying other people...

A good example of lack of common sense.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by Adekdammy: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
160 million naira and he has paid back.

Security vote money needs to be audited in all the states.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by luckyogor(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tuale for u o,shebi na GOD direct you?
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by wyqay: 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
cool
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
my only question is when you were lending him N160m, where did you think he was going to get the money to pay you back?

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by pikapizy(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
dre11:

this is the world we live in now ... Pastors investing in politics ... even supporting muslims .. yet they come out to preach against this people ... this how money laundering starts

http://pmexpressng.com/gave-nasir-el-rufai-n160m-during-election-tunde-bakare/

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by Adekdammy: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
obailala:
Bakare isnt your usual pentecostal tithe swallowing merchant. From the little I know of him, he's always been a very rich man who at some point in the 80s/90s even had a cargo airline; and that was before he became a pastor.

Stop saying what you dont know bro.

Of a truth, you dont know him.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by Ikpongiton: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
so this man is truly a thief?i can not believe this.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by Algaddaf: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
Sai buhari

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by blacknp(m): 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
jaxxy:
Tunde bakare is a big disappointment in sm of his political choices and actions/inactions. Also Buhari can’t sack any bad eggs in his govt because he’s too old and the cabal won’t let him.
Say your papa dey Government na him dey for 1st sack. Olodoe.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by jaxxy(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
blacknp:
Say your papa dey Government na him dey for 1st sack. Olodoe.

As usual nothing meaningful to say.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by tiger28: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
That transaction should have stayed between them. No one needs to know

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by emmasege: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Isn't this why some people are discouraged from giving to the Lord again through these "men of God".

Has Pastor Bakare ever given this whooping amount to missions and evangelism, or even the needy in the church or society?

Ejo nbe l'orun (judgements dey for heaven)

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by Petlowalex(m): 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
You empowered him with #160m to kill brethren Abi

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 by damosky12(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
matrix199:

You don't have to defend him. I know much about Bakare, and used to respect him. But he lost my respect when he ventured into politics and became too desperate to hold a public office(for a man of God).

N160m is a lot of money. For a man to give out N160m, he definitely must have at least 6times more than that.
Bakare owns no cargo airline. He studied law in University of Lagos. He was a practising lawyer, and later established his own chamber(Tunde Bakare & Co). At the peak of his legal career, he was called into the ministry.

Like I asked earlier, where did a pastor like Bakare get N160m from?

Tithe payers' money, I tell you.

It becomes drab and petulant when you guys uncritically scream "tithe payers money" anytime a pastor buys an expensive car, house, gives money out, etc.

Does being a pastor sentence a man to being poor? After all, this man is a pastor to thousands of people, some of which are rich people who give to him WILLINGLY in accordance to the Bible.

Galatians 6:6
[6]Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.

1 Corinthians 9:13-14
[13]Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?
[14]Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.

You should also know that when these people give to their pastors either in money or things, they give big, several times, in tens and a few times in hundreds of millions of naira...

These things legally and biblically belong to these pastors... They break absolutely no law when they spend from these things..

Its sounds silly and childish when we begin to scream "tithe payers money" at all time..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. / See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.