Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? (33868 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria? / Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by kayc33(m): 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2010
dont knw about the best, but the worst is definitely Orji. I dont blame him tho', i blame his predecessor
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by seanet02: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2010
Akala is the only governor in the south west can not make a good budget presentation. He was awful while presenting this year's budget, he can't even speak simple english, even a primary school grade english.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by kayc33(m): 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2010
these our so called leaders i tire!
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Ruq: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2010
Nobody can tell me anything Daniel Remains the "worsteded" that guy has no human feeling.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2010
seanet02:

Akala is the only governor in the south west can not make a good budget presentation. He was awful while presenting this year's budget, he can't even speak simple english, even a primary school grade english.
havent you learnt that the guy is a dismissed policeman. . . Only God knowas how he found his way into politics.may God bless Adedibu
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Lawalemi(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2010
Gbenga Daniel, a complete failure. Look at sango ota.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Ruq: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2010
Failure should be capital F
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by ReachRich(m): 12:10am On Jun 29, 2010
best-Fashola, worst-T orji
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by kfasian: 5:17am On Jun 29, 2010
Godswill Akpabio is the worst Governor in Nigerian history. Within 3 years, he has recieved over 1 trillion Naira from federation account, yet not even a project to show for in the entire state. He is a thief of the highest order. He will run farther than Ibori may be beyond Dubai.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 29, 2010
[size=18pt]WORST: Gov. Oni of Ekiti State.[/size]
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:35am On Jun 29, 2010
Fashola has done alright. BRT, Oshodi, Beautification of lagos, whatelse?? I'm not judging o! Just asking.
Amaechi, He already has my vote for second tenure should he decide to run. Odili should come and see what Rivers State looks like now.

On Godswill Apkabio, everytime I pass through Akwa Ibom and see Julius working on those roads my heart sings for joy. But then I learnt those where federal government roads in which case I ask, what has he done for his state.

Imoke Liyel is just an ass. He complained bout the ceeding of oil wells belonging to his state to Akwa Ibom, thats why Cross Rivers is a mess. Tinapa is like a beautiful relic. The state seems worse under him than it was under donald duke.

Timipre slyva. Na Efcc suppose judge ehn matter.

So far I say the best performiong governor is tied between Fashola (By popular demand) and Rotimi Amaechi. The worst can be shared by the remaining 34 states.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by djay4: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2010
Nigeria suppose to have an independent organization (free of corruption and independent) to rate these governors on their individual performance.
This organization should be made up off individuals outside the country and must not be influence by any government or individuals.

Personally I can't rate any as the best. My Governor is doing well but I can't rate him as best governors
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by chiozor: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2010
i honestly cannot believe that there is somebody worst than T.Orji of Abia State.
however some other performing Governor include Shekaru of Kano state, Babangida of Niger State, Chime of Enugu State, Obi of Anambra State(the ones I know)
the worst is T.Orji of Abia State, Ohakim of Imo, Sylvia of Baylsea and others.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Browser69(m): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2010
Hmm Gbenga Daniel you don see am, you don hear am. you have to know that the voice of d people is the voice of God. Return Ogun people money wey you don steal now b4 OGUN (god iron) strike you.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by 9jawear(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2010
Top 3: Fashola,Danjuma godje,Rotimi Amaechi

Worst 3: Akala,Gbenga Daniels,Timpre Silva
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by omamokta: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2010
The worst governor is MARTINS ELECHI, he has done virtually nothing or the state. For good three years, he has not finished the so called UNITY bridges, the multi million dollars water project in the three senatorial zones, he has not commissioned even a single project in the state for good three years. He has personalised governance, the whole projects is been executed by his sons and daughter. He is milking the state dry with his family, there is real hunger in the state. Nobody said he should share the money but the whole contract is being executed by one person his son, which means the whealth is not spreading. For the verification of facts, M&J does the whole jobs. Who owns M&J?

Ebonyi is in real trouble cos this man is coming again in 2011, i dont see any opposition, he is brow beating everybody. He has castrated the whole politicians by starving them of funds, the ones that have money for the election has one allegation or the other to answer. Only God can save Ebonyi state.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Latty88(f): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2010
Fashola is d best and d worst still remains Akala.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Bawses(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2010
Ehoi:

[size=18pt]Is this Nigeria?[/size]

Thats the new Silverbird Galleria in Abuja.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by ovieazaga: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2010
To me i see abia state Governor to be the most worst Governor in the country because he's not helping the nation at all. He need to be sanitized and pay off his dept. then the best are Lagos, Rivers and Crossrivers.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by GudLion(m): 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2010
Best 4
1, Fashola of Lagos
2, Chime of Enugu
3, Adams of Edo
4, Amechi of Rivers

worst:
1, Orji of Abia
2, Daniel of Ogun
3, Akala of Oyo
4, Ohakim of Imo
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by oisehumen(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2010
Worse Governor is Nigeria history is Lucky Igbinedion
For 8 years, he ruined Edo state
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by legba1(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2010
IMO, i agree that daniel is one of the worst,he is second worst to AKALA,the owambe/Ankara/bleaching idiot.Unarguably FASHOLA is the best followed by those Ameching guys.but take it or leave it,AKALA IS THE WORST AND NEXT TO HIM IS GBENGA DANIEL.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by starpryde(m): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2010
I don't no why you guys are putting Akala as the 2nd worst He is the worst of them all.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Sslasio: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2010
The best are: Gov Fashola,Com Oshiomole while the worst are : Gov oyinlola,daniel,Akala all the south west governors are SHIT,
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by starpryde(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2010
I don't know why you guz are putting Akala in the 2nd place of the worst Governor. To me HE IS THE WORST OF THEM ALL. Just visit Oyo and see for urself.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by akwarandu(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2010
Ohakim of imo is the worst and fash is d best no contest.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by ohisng(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2010
Fashola is definitely up there. Comrade Adams is also up there as one of the best even with all d bad belle PDP has for him.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by olafolarin(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2010
Fashola,Oshiomole,and Rotimi Amaechi are without doubt the best, Come to thnk of it,they became governors by someone's courage to either do what is right or just.

Gbenga daniel,Akala,Oyinlola and Theodore orji are the worst,

OGD is a big disappointment and a monumental failure.The son of a Bishop,became governor  and turned 360° to become murderer,ritualist and thief.What does OGD need N100billion for at the twillight of his administration?

Akala is a child of cirsumstance.he came to power by fiat and will soon be ousted come 2011.He has no plans except to drink beer in state tv AND BLEACH HIS SKIN:Guess what his 2011 campaign slogan is?  AKALA NI JOOO, meaning it is definitely akala

Oyinlola is another fool who has failure written allover his name.he failed woefully as a Lagos state administrator claiming there is no butimen to repair lagos roads.He retired and was rigged nto Osun state by OBJ and still failed woefully.he is now seeking N18Billion naira loan to build stadium and hotel.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Hadone(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=18pt]Best 3.
1. Ibrahim Shekarau (KANO)
2. Ibrahim Shema (KATSINA)
3. Ibrahim Yakowa (KADUNA)

Worst 3.
1. Aliyu Sherif (BORNO)
2. Aliyu Wammako (SOKOTO)
3. Aliyu Doma (NASSARAWA)[/size]
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by MeGaStReEt: 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2010
Comrade Adam Oshiomole should be among the WORST abeg, no sentimens

that guy fall my hand, upon all the mouth wey im make
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by MeGaStReEt: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2010
those includin Adams among the best gov'nors should PLEASE point out what that guy has done for Edo State besides talking, tlkaing and talking
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by bighead1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2010
[center][size=8pt][size=8pt]ALAO AKALA IS THE WORST FOLLOWED BY HIS BLOOD BROTHER OYINLOLA

AND THE BEST ARE

FASHOLA,OSHIOMOLE, AND THE ABIA STATE GUY
[/size][/size]
[/center]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / Customs Sell Impounded Vehicles As Scraps, Auctioneers Kick / Nasiru Idris Wins Kebbi Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.