Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,771 members, 7,879,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:40 PM

All These Things I Will Give You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All These Things I Will Give You (181 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen / What If All These Things Are Really True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All These Things I Will Give You by jonatoye(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: All these things I will give you

WORD FOR TODAY
The essence of the promises the devil is making to every living soul is to have you bow to him. There is nothing you can get through unrighteousness without bowing to the devil!!!
Scriptural Reference
"And he said to Him, "All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me." (Matthew 4:9 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our Lord came to a point at the onset of His ministry on earth, where the devil came to test Him in a bid to make Him fail exactly the way Adam failed in the beginning. The devil adopted the strategy of fake promises similar to the one he used for Adam and Eve. You also, as long as you live, will always get to the the junction of having an option of bowing to the devil.

There are several people who are bowing down to the devil today in different dimensions. Each time a man considers and does contrary to the word of God to act contrary to His will, he is worshiping the devil.
The word of God says:
Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one's slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness? (Rom 6:16).

It is an established fact that God cannot tell you to steal, kill, backbite, embezzle, fight, keep malice, display unforgiveness, engage in any act of unrighteousness etc. The one you truly serve dictates the tune of your life.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Only you will I serve, sin, flesh and worldliness will not have dominion over me in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Bowing to the devil at any level of life, is an agreement with death!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have an Adorable Tuesday!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

And It Was So! / Sources Of Dreams (1) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/09/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.