Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan (10885 Views)

Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP / Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman, 100,000 Dump PDP For APC In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by Caseless: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Pubichairs:
don't worry when PDP takes over come 2019, you will see your self as Judas, dumb reason u gave here
you say?
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by Josh44s(m): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
May death visit this man before the end of this year. Bloody thief! Thief!!!

Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by BruncleZuma: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by ifko: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
it s ur pocket not ND. All of you are the same. thieves moving from stealing is not corruption party to forgery is not corruption.
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by tommykiwi(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
I hear you Saint Uduaghan.
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by Angelb4: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
Correct guy!
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
geometricaxis:

when you see people like uduaghan and Akpabio dumping PDP, you know it's because they know PDP cannot win in 2019
uduaghan left because he cannot get pdp ticket for Senate
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by gift2xl: 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
This men think's Nigerians are fools, what kind of pet of hell lie is this. Uduagha I think u name is lienous u did change of name. Its for ur own interest not nija delta. I will soon defect from this country lies every where.
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by obibob2020(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
Is your selfish interest that made you dump PDP not Niger Delta interest. Don't worry, very soon you tell the whole world how you spent Delta State money for the eight years you spent in office. Thief like you.
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by buharitill2023: 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lomprico2:
See reason! undecided
end time reason.
And I know the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist will not like the reason.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by tope777(m): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
Naaaa, your pocket interest. Mumu grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by deathmen12: 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
this dwarf govern delta state for 8 years he didn't do anything, is now he want to make Niger Delta great, the politicians always take Us for granted. haba Uduaghan, O God disgrace all this politicians for once.
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by Born2Breed(f): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
Flamezzz:
They have started. There are few politicians who have the peoples interest at heart and Uduaghan ain't one of them.
Regardless of the party, these old men are same forget about their political interests; they still respect each other behind the scene.
I put it to y'all that even if PDP loses 2019 presidential election, Saraki might fly back to home base. There's no criteria of rejection in that citadel of looting...or is there?

With that said, I'll keeping praying "Dear God, you allowed Buhari to win in 2015 just to teach us a lesson. I swear Father Lord, we have learned the lesson, please don't let us repeat the class."

Amen.

A bigger AMEN!!!
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by obibob2020(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Is your selfish interest that made you dump PDP not Niger Delta interest. Don't worry, very soon you will tell the whole world how you spent Delta State money for the eight years you spent in office.
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by enemyofprogress: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Satanic liar
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by edibobo: 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
Like Akpabio like Uduaghan.... whose reasons ? Niger Delta ? This man after milking Delta State dry will have the effrontery to spew rubbish from his mouth ? All of you will vomit when the time comes idiot
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by donbachi(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
Which niger delta?.the one that received 7.3trillion naira,in 18years...and nothing to show for it...with a former president from there..coupled with allocations that enters into nddc and niger delta ministry...maybe,you want to ask for another niger delta agency.
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by ufuosman(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
Dis man no work anything as governor
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
...i still don't think he would have moved to APC without James Ibori's approval...nothing to do with EFCC, as there are many politicians in PDP who are still free from any indictment of financial misappropriations...

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by namio10: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
APC, an Islamic party, has no interest of our Nigerdelta at heart.

Uduaghan blowing lies as usual.
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by gare(f): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2018

Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mklancee:

uduaghan left because he cannot get pdp ticket for Senate

noted.
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by namio10: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
Turning Nigeria into a one party country - for the benefit of idiots in politics.
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by HonosPearce(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
Na he 3 point agenda! Me, my wife and children
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by namio10: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
Served as governor for 8 years under PDP

Next you join APC.

Aren't you stupid?
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by wiseword316(m): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
You see that unicorn horn on your forehead eh..... Don't worry continue lying by the time am done with you another one grow at the back. Interest ko outterest ni.
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by udemzyudex(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
Politicians grin smh
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by autonomous22: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
This man dey find wetin I go talk.
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by namio10: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
Limitednow:

https://www.headlineng.com/niger-delta-interest-pdp-apc-uduaghan/

Thieves afraid of EFCC switch over to APC to avoid President Buhari's vindictiveness.

HOW TO CREATE A CIVILIAN DICTATOR AND ONE PARTY STATE.
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by Grayxme: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
It is certain that Uduaghan have the interest of the Niger Deltans at heart. He clearly stated his reasons for defection and one of which is “Rather than using the military to harass our people, the Buhari administration has embarked on various engagement processes that have led to agreements and brought hope to the people of the Niger Delta,”..These are clear words from Uduaghan and later some wailers will say that the amiable president is a tyrant

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by writeprof(m): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
Liars!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr President, Take Charge! By Simon Kolawole / Rabiu Musa: Malami As Champion Of Nigeria’s Justice System / Buhari, Good Governance Will Silence Social Media By Fredrick Nwabufo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.