Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan (10887 Views)

Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP / Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman, 100,000 Dump PDP For APC In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by senatordave1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
Grayxme:
It is certain that Uduaghan have the interest of the Niger Deltans at heart. He clearly stated his reasons for defection and one of which is “Rather than using the military to harass our people, the Buhari administration has embarked on various engagement processes that have led to agreements and brought hope to the people of the Niger Delta,”..These are clear words from Uduaghan and later some wailers will say that the amiable president is a tyrant
And for that,buhari will get 30% of niger delta votes

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by swetjo(f): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
His own selfish political interest made him defect to APC and not Niger Delta region.
We need development in the country and not defetions
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by Maket: 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
They said the D in PDP stands for Delta
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by NonsoWow: 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
PDP is quickly becoming lifeless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by Chinwendu07: 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
This same Uduaghan that diverted N800billion belonging to Delta state? APC is just a shameless party harboring thieves & corrupt politicians, turning them into "saints". Shame on APC & Buhari
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by Tompee2: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
Uduaghan dey lie. He has been a Commissioner for many years, Governor for many years, What did he do?

How I wish nobody votes for him.
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by AdamuAudu: 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
geometricaxis:

when you see people like uduaghan and Akpabio dumping PDP, you know it's because they know PDP cannot win in 2019
When Amaechi demb pdp in rivers state, we know Wike, pdp will not win. Dumbest post
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by LordAdam16: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
Limitednow:
So whose interest was it when you were in PDP?

Some of you take silly decisions that could endanger your future political carriers.

He does not even have a political career. That ended in 2015.

Let him take his money to APC and contest for the Senatorial seat so ppl can eat his money. This same man was the richest SSG in the country under Ibori, did 2 terms after Ibori; yet none of his kinsmen (forget the state for a second) can point to something tangible that he did in his village. But he was expecting to go for retirement at the Senate as if it's his right.

Anyway let him go and hang out with Ogboru and co. who have been losing every election year since 1999. Interest of Niger Delta my a$$. What did he do for Niger Delta while he was governor for 8 years? What has he done for Niger Delta in the last 3 years with the tens-hundreds of billions he accumulated?

APC should give him the Dariye treatment. Find some dirt on him, lock him up, and use it as political capital (we locked up someone who defected).

-Lord
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by LordAdam16: 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...i still don't think he would have moved to APC without James Ibori's approval...nothing to do with EFCC, as there are many politicians in PDP who are still free from any indictment of financial misappropriations...

Ibori is spreading his tentacles. He is still in PDP, but he has boys in APC. Iduaghan is useless beyond the wealth at his disposal, he has no political clout. So sending him to APC may be a damn good plan on his part. I don't think Ibori has forgiven Jonathan and some PDP henchmen who put the nail on his national political aspirations.

-Lord
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by Yemmy2023: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
but he couldnt do that for 8 yrs as a governor...mtwee
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by Waffarianman(m): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
Pubichairs:
don't worry when PDP takes over come 2019, you will see your self as Judas, dumb reason u gave here

@PublicChair. Is A Game

If You Know You Know... Lol
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=Pubichairs post=70715725]don't worry when PDP takes over come 2019, you will see your self as Judas, dumb reason u gave here[/quote[b]]IF HE HAD BEEN INDICTED BY THE EFCC BEFORE NOW I BELIEVE YOUR POST WOULD HAVE BEEN HE IS RUNNING AWAY FROM PROSECUTION.PDP WILL AND CAN NEVER WIN IN 2019.YOU BAD LOSERS NEED TO GROW UP AND SEE THAT THE MESS OF 16 YEARS CAN NOT BE CLEANED IN 3YEARS.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by kayceman(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
Something keeps baffling me on this platform, when politicians are still in PDP, the supporters will not say anything about them. But when they defects, you will see lots corrupt cases the man has been to which they decided to keep mute. The question is why didn't they condemn this people while still in PDP?

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by mechanics(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
It's for his own interests, not any Niger Delta interest.
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by saniabizz45: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Imdomt need to read this useless reason , because its just for his selfish reason that he had to run to APC to contest in 2019, but I assure you guys no vacancy for Uduaghan and APC come 2019...
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by Fourwinds: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
liars everywhere....
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by joe120120(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
Limitednow:

https://www.headlineng.com/niger-delta-interest-pdp-apc-uduaghan/

When u are still governor or when u are in ur shrine sharing Kola
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by Emycord: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Limitednow:
So whose interest was it when you were in PDP?

Some of you take silly decisions that could endanger your future political carriers.
maybe selfish interests
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by MONITZ: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
Going thru Uduaghan's epistle the popular saying "no politician will make heaven" further comes to mind because they re a bunch of crooked liars who deserve the hottest part of hell,this was a man whom while he was in the saddle as governor of oil rich Delta state couldn't achieve farthing in the state but all of a sudden has a dying passion to
change things in the Niger Delta,kk we have heard u..
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by nacee: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
Some of you guys can use any available transformer close to you, please.
Re: Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan by nacee: 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
Na you sabiquote author=mechanics post=70722785]It's for his own interests, not any Niger Delta interest. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr President, Take Charge! By Simon Kolawole / 2023: Amaechi Woos APC Delegates in Abuja, Says "I will treat you like a State" / I Watched As Snipers Killed Six Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.