Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,936 members, 7,890,082 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:58 AM

Lesbian : It Was Not So From The Beginning [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbian : It Was Not So From The Beginning [photos] (2448 Views)

Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbian : It Was Not So From The Beginning [photos] by pirevolution: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
We are now entering the 21st century – 6,000 years since God created man. Are God’s people still walking in the ways God originally intended for mankind? I think there are many of God’s people who no longer understand God’s original plan. It is so easy for us to become assimilated to the current trend around us, isn’t it? The sin of Gay and Lesbian is eating up the society because of the lust of flesh and the wickedness of Man.

All women face certain health risks; those who identify as lesbian or bisexual as well as women who have sex with women, have some specific.... Read more...... https://pirevolution..com/2018/08/lesbian-it-was-not-so-from-beginning.html

What is your comment on this?

Re: Lesbian : It Was Not So From The Beginning [photos] by Blakjewelry(m): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
it was so from the beginning

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian : It Was Not So From The Beginning [photos] by pirevolution: 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
If you read the full article you will understand; from the beginning it was not so
Re: Lesbian : It Was Not So From The Beginning [photos] by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
How Did U Know That 6,000 Years Ago Was The Begining.

Btw I Am Part Of The La Click Gang

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian : It Was Not So From The Beginning [photos] by pirevolution: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
Have you read all trough......
Re: Lesbian : It Was Not So From The Beginning [photos] by DABREEZYTOS(f): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin grin grin,la click,la hack
ANTONINEUTRON:
How Did U Know That 6,000 Years Ago Was The Begining.

Btw I Am Part Of The La Click Gang
Re: Lesbian : It Was Not So From The Beginning [photos] by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
lesbians are usually ugly.
but straight girls seducing one another is hooottt. plus its nice to turn your GF into a bisexual tongue
Re: Lesbian : It Was Not So From The Beginning [photos] by loverboys: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nonsense shit
Re: Lesbian : It Was Not So From The Beginning [photos] by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
There were humans more dan 6000 years ago

1 Like

Re: Lesbian : It Was Not So From The Beginning [photos] by okwabayi(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
Millions of years ago dinosaurs existed. There are a lot of rock formations which are billions of years old [carbon dating and not guess work].
Anyway I'll read this story in full some other time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help . My Best Friend Is Going Nut / (VIDEO) How To Make A Woman Orgasm In Under 5 Minutes / If You Caught Your Girlfriend Cheating With Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.