Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,505 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:43 PM

Ebonyi State Entertainment Industry On Fire , Lack Of Integrity With State Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebonyi State Entertainment Industry On Fire , Lack Of Integrity With State Award (385 Views)

Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) / Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry / Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Entertainment Industry On Fire , Lack Of Integrity With State Award by Dyan7444: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
TRASH THE AWARD

This is becoming a disgrace to our integrity in Ebonyi State. Let me make it clear before you start blasting me. This is to every event organizers, especially those that have learnt to give their committee of friends awards.

If you are not ready to organize this shit, why not respect yourself and respect us too. Keep it to yourself and your circle of friends, and keep it on a low. I am being crystal clear here...stop nominating people you know you will rob after they deserve the winning by merit or vote.

Award is given in recognition of a person's excellence in their particular field of profession. It could be by merit or voting if it has to be contested. But my question is: why are y'all killing the entertainment vibe in this state? All of you event organizers...not one excluded. You are all becoming bleeped up to the best of my knowledge. The earlier you stopped doing this nonsense, the faster entertainment will grow in this town.

I am grossly disappointed that not one person (Event Organizers) could be sincere and not compromise this award shit. First of all, I don't see the reason for this award nonsense here... it is not a big kind of motivation for me, but if you must host the event, make it classy and fair.

You have collectively killed pageantry, now you want to murder AWARD that is supposed to be very sensitive and prestigious one. This is not supposed to be my concern, but you have done enough of it to my guy DJ Odogwu Djaay Kleva. First it was EBSU MUST LAFF by MC Mc Bartho, and DJ kleva was robbed his award as the organizer decided to give it to his best man DJ Massarine for whatever reason. I remember Dj Kleva showing me the voting radar after the event that night. He clearly won, and we still have evidence to prove it.

Then again Jasper Linus decided to rob Kleva of his award again in favor of DJ Potter who had no vote. It may seem funny that I'm gushing these things out, the truth is that you all are gradually killing your brands and also telling us who you really are. Remember will still have higher ground to attain...

I am writing this without any remorse. The data are all up there. Better retrace your steps so we can grow. Although this particular Jasper event triggered me to write this, I am actually not talking to Jasper alone but all of the event organizers in Ebonyi ( Mc Bartho, Nekky, Coollet, Djan, Mimi, MC Walter, blaze and others I cannot remember now).

Well, I apologize for wrong choice of words, but that notwithstanding, we are watching you with Virtual Reality Camera. Meanwhile, if we no talk am open, the thing will be getting worst.

Re: Ebonyi State Entertainment Industry On Fire , Lack Of Integrity With State Award by Dyan7444: 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Young Musician Who Sows His Life To Devil Will Die This Year- Apostle Sediq Mose / Linda Ikeji Hints Fans, Reveals Her Baby Daddy Is An Itsekiri Man / Cardi B Declares War With Nicki Minaj After NYC Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.