Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,972 members, 7,873,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Give Forms To Youths For Free, Aspirant Urges PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Forms To Youths For Free, Aspirant Urges PDP (261 Views)

2023: Tambuwal Urges PDP To Zone Presidential Ticket To North / Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons / Saraki Faults INEC Verdict On Osun Polls, Urges PDP Supporters To Remain Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Forms To Youths For Free, Aspirant Urges PDP by 15Ebisco: 8:16am On Aug 30, 2018
ENUGU—SENATORIAL aspirant for Enugu North senatorial zone, Mr. Chinedu Eya, has called on the leadership of his party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to grant him waiver, as well as other Nigerian youth aspiring to contest elections under the umbrella of the party, as the party commences sale of Expression of Interests and Nominations Forms for the 2019 general elections.

Eya who spoke against the backdrop of the approval by National Executive Committee, NEC, of his party which recently released the guidelines for the 2019 general elections, maintained that in keeping with the party’s promise to enhance the inclusion of young persons in the democratic process of the country, they should grant waivers to the youths to enable them contest elective positions.

In a statement by his media adviser, Gwiyi Solomon, Chief Eya posited that having worked for the party in convening and coordinating, “Why it must be PDP in 2019” (WIMBPDP2019), a pressure group with a wide membership across the 36 states of the federation, he should be given a waiver for the purchase of Interest Form.

Eya elaborated that his organisation, “Why it must be PDP” has since its existence in 2015 carried out a lot of activities, championing the party’s cause, defending it from the ruling party’s tyranny and politics of vendetta through aggressive press statements.

“I am equally a sponsor of several political ambitions which lastly included sponsoring Samuel Ugochukwu Ugwu for Nsukka Local Government chairmanship election of 2017.

“At the state level of our party, I am the state wide initiator of “No Vacancy in the Lion Building, Gburugburu till 2023″. This is a group at the state level of our party agitating for the retention of the PDP and Hon Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi till 2023.So, why should I, having been spending my personal resources to promote the party, pay heavily for the purchase of our party election forms?” Chinedu queried.

He equally noted that if “all female aspirants are exempted from the payment for the purchase of nomination forms for all offices except national and ad-hoc delegate categories, same gesture should be extended to Nigerian youths.”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/give-forms-to-youths-for-free-aspirant.html

Re: Give Forms To Youths For Free, Aspirant Urges PDP by sweetyme001(f): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2018
Alright
Re: Give Forms To Youths For Free, Aspirant Urges PDP by stormylarger: 8:45am On Aug 30, 2018
grin grin
Re: Give Forms To Youths For Free, Aspirant Urges PDP by SolutionMee: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2018
So Democratic
Re: Give Forms To Youths For Free, Aspirant Urges PDP by magoo10(m): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2018
If forms are given to aspirants for free I hope they will also serve their father land for free.
Re: Give Forms To Youths For Free, Aspirant Urges PDP by yazach: 9:20am On Aug 30, 2018
15Ebisco:
ENUGU—SENATORIAL aspirant for Enugu North senatorial zone, Mr. Chinedu Eya, has called on the leadership of his party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to grant him waiver, as well as other Nigerian youth aspiring to contest elections under the umbrella of the party, as the party commences sale of Expression of Interests and Nominations Forms for the 2019 general elections.

Eya who spoke against the backdrop of the approval by National Executive Committee, NEC, of his party which recently released the guidelines for the 2019 general elections, maintained that in keeping with the party’s promise to enhance the inclusion of young persons in the democratic process of the country, they should grant waivers to the youths to enable them contest elective positions.

In a statement by his media adviser, Gwiyi Solomon, Chief Eya posited that having worked for the party in convening and coordinating, “Why it must be PDP in 2019” (WIMBPDP2019), a pressure group with a wide membership across the 36 states of the federation, he should be given a waiver for the purchase of Interest Form.

Eya elaborated that his organisation, “Why it must be PDP” has since its existence in 2015 carried out a lot of activities, championing the party’s cause, defending it from the ruling party’s tyranny and politics of vendetta through aggressive press statements.

“I am equally a sponsor of several political ambitions which lastly included sponsoring Samuel Ugochukwu Ugwu for Nsukka Local Government chairmanship election of 2017.

“At the state level of our party, I am the state wide initiator of “No Vacancy in the Lion Building, Gburugburu till 2023″. This is a group at the state level of our party agitating for the retention of the PDP and Hon Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi till 2023.So, why should I, having been spending my personal resources to promote the party, pay heavily for the purchase of our party election forms?” Chinedu queried.

He equally noted that if “all female aspirants are exempted from the payment for the purchase of nomination forms for all offices except national and ad-hoc delegate categories, same gesture should be extended to Nigerian youths.”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/give-forms-to-youths-for-free-aspirant.html

Joke of the century.

PDP and money can never be separated, that is why they stole and still stealing our money.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Saraki Declares To Run For Presidency [full Speech] / 600 Shiites Still Missing Under Your Nose, Amnesty Int’l Reminds Buhari / Buhari In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.