Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,389 members, 7,971,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:37 AM

Laura Ikeji Gets Back At A Bully Who Frustrated Her Life At Unilag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Gets Back At A Bully Who Frustrated Her Life At Unilag (445 Views)

Laura Ikeji Gets A Car & N3 Million From Susan Chanel As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security / Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Gets Back At A Bully Who Frustrated Her Life At Unilag by AcuraZDX: 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
She Wrote:
Story time �. When I was in Unilag, Amina hall, there were these 2 girls that constantly made me uncomfortable. They laughed and clap hands whenever they saw me.

They said unpleasant things about me when I walked past them, no fear, no feelings whatsoever. I got tired of their bulling that I almost physically attacked one of them in the bathroom. Cut long story short.

I NEVER returned to campus hostel, lived out side campus till i left school. Fast forward 2018, one of them just became my account officer. Wont mention the bank but I just withdrew every Kobo I had in the bank qnd politely asked that I wanted the account disabled. End of story. ��� it felt good doing it last night. Too good.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/laura-ikeji-gets-back-at-bully-who-frustrated-her-at-unilag/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Back At A Bully Who Frustrated Her Life At Unilag by teflonjake(m): 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shallow minded people will applaud this rubbish.
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Back At A Bully Who Frustrated Her Life At Unilag by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
She's too small minded. Laura, you need some growing up to do. Who does this? The said lady may have acted out of youthful exuberance. Since you're now successful, I don't think she'd have any reason to laugh at you other than admiration. And who holds something as inconsequential as being scorned by some kids in hostel? A bitter person!

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Of Non-pregnancy Period (PHOTO) / A Man Once Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real – Seun Omojola / Davido’s Boo, Chioma Releases Stunning New Photos Of Herself Rocking 7 Different

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.