Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,777 members, 7,889,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:58 PM

22 Things To Do During The Holidays - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 22 Things To Do During The Holidays (830 Views)

So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? / 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays / 22 Things To Know About The Oshodi-apapa Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22 Things To Do During The Holidays by izzyboi(m): 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hello everyone!
Holidays can be a lot fun at first but they tend to get boring sooner or later. If you’re on holiday, here is a
list of things you might want to try!
Things you can do during the holidays

Learn a musical instrument
Learn how to draw

www.listdorm.com

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 22 Things To Do During The Holidays by ShaluP: 10:03am On Mar 25, 2019
India is also the best country for spend your holidays. Before few moths ago I have take a package tours to India from India Holiday Mall . My Holiday experience was really amazing smiley If you want make your holidays more special then IHM really helps you for this.I would like to tell you golden triangle tour india , South India tour and North India tour is best for your vacations.

Re: 22 Things To Do During The Holidays by ShaluP: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2019
Holidays just like we can give us relax with our families and children. Usually peoples takes holidays and go on india tours for good health and fresh mind. India Trips helps reduce stress.
Re: 22 Things To Do During The Holidays by Warrenparkar: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ah, when I go on my next holiday, I'll keep this list in my mind. I think that if I follow the HolidayBeast.co.uk directions here, my vacation will be an amazing one. I thank the admin for sharing this list with us.

(1) (Reply)

For Spraying Money, 80 Nigerians Deported, Pastor Odumeje’s Visit (video) / URGENT - How To Replace Lost Nigerian Passport In The UK / Bike Rider Knocked Down By Car, Dies On The Spot (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.