Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,405 members, 7,911,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:30 PM

Am I Alive Or Dead? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Alive Or Dead? (1950 Views)

Who Should Be Held Responsible If This Man Is Found Maimed Or Dead / Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Alive Or Dead? by Tranquil(m): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2007
I don't know, ever since we met I have had the most joyful times and times like now when I find myself nowhere, don't really care about anyone and anything when it comes to him , He's rude very rude to me, Only last Saturday we went out for drinks again where he said casually that he had a couple of relationships 10 years back….and every line he said my face shrunk and probably that’s the only reason why he said when he was in US and his wife used to go home for months he went to this lady who was sharing a duplex house with them with common stairs and had her massaged! He said this lady was a Hot blonde and tried to seduce him but he only touched her everywhere but didn’t make love to her. Tears dropped from my eyes and also a couple of stories he told me earlier that he hired girls when he went abroad (once in US & then Bangkok) …I felt so fragile and he said, ”It’s 10 years back, What makes you cry?” I wanted to teach him a lesson and immediately thought of a story and told him that I slept with 9 men before him he didn’t look shocked or anything and I added immediately 2 after you and seven before you…kept the suspense for a lil longer and after an hours time broke it.

I never slept with anyone other than this man and my ex.Everytime even I talk to someone closely I feel guilty and come back to the track…he said my story sounded so real and how could I hurt him and if I didn’t do anything how could I tell him all those things…he said that was so unhealthy, which stumped me cause I guess he should be saying something else….I am tired of telling him continuously that I was lying to make him understand what I go through! He doesn’t believe me and says….I am ready to accept this! Accept what damn

I am feeling so shattered right now because he is hurting me more than I ever thought I hated him this afternoon when he sat next to me with another girl to have lunch after ignoring me…he sends me a message saying he will “get involved with 20 other girls over the period of 40 weeks time” and to kill me he asks me to fix an executive health check appointment with the doctor and remarks…does this programme involves check up for AIDS, I am dead I can’t see him and hate him to the core for this feeling he has given me still I have to work with him because I am his subordinate , after all this he shows me care and I feel like dying!!!

Was I so wrong What do I do I am so blind in love that can’t see anything and can’t come over it or him.
cry cry
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by ima1(f): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2007
You need to stop seeing this man, you really need to break it off, stop letting him hurt you bcoz he is not worth it, there are many nice guys out there, you don't need to be stuck with an idiot.
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by Tranquil(m): 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2007
But IMA , The most shocking and frustating thing is he actually thinks I slept with 9 other men!Don't you think I should be the one doing that, I belive whatever he says and love him agianst all odds , I simply can't live or without him!!!
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by osegwu(m): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2007
Love is blind but not deaf and dump.

Leave him and get a life for yourself.
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by Raymand(m): 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2007
Lol. . .Kids
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by OmoEko1(f): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2007
Raymand:

Lol. . .Kids
stop calling everyone kids it so freaking annoying angry angry angry, most of u post u say that, is not like u are grown pass 25, rubbish. angry angry angry angry angry

@the topic

Damn Love is blind sha

Girl leave him, u can see clearly this man is hurting u.

There are so many fish in the ocean u can catch

[color=#770077][center]can i ask u something and don't lie[/[/center]color]

Doeshis guy buy u material things that u can't let go becos u are thinking there is no other guy to meet is standard

Is he a freak in bed, that satisfy your needs
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by Raymand(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2007
Don't get all pissed off and shit on me kiddo, wtf! angry
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by cuteass1(f): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2007
@ Tranquil

dear i'm not strong enough to repeat myself but i just posted this to someone almost in the same situation as you are in, though not 100% directed to you, you might benefit a thing or two. Hope my post opens your eyes to the fact that you are worth more than what you are getting wink :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=47078.msg1009551#msg1009551
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by Tranquil(m): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2007
You're just 18 and you talk like a kid, Kiddo! cheesy
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by Raymand(m): 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2007
Technically, no one 'talks' on a website tongue
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by OmoEko1(f): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2007
Raymand:

Don't get all pissed off and shit on me kiddo, wtf! angry
stop calling everyone kid, u act like an immature brat. boy
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by OmoEko1(f): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2007
cute-ass:

@ Tranquil

dear i'm not strong enough to repeat myself but i just posted this to someone almost in the same situation as you are in, though not 100% directed to you, you might benefit a thing or two. Hope my post opens your eyes to the fact that you are worth more than what you are getting wink :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=47078.msg1009551#msg1009551

hello sweetie are u doing today kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by cuteass1(f): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2007
soccerquee:

hello sweetie are u doing today kiss kiss kiss kiss

i am doing just fine darling kiss kiss kiss

did you get to find out about that our discussion yesterday lol
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by OmoEko1(f): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2007
yes i did this morning but i still don't get what she doesn't understand in all what we wrote down
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by Raymand(m): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2007
Well you act like an uncultured, annoying scum of the earth, but i don't have a problem with you because personal opinions don't really matter! angry
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by cuteass1(f): 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2007
@ soccerquee

i'm going home now, will get back at you on yim wink
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by OmoEko1(f): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2007
iight cool take care kiss kiss kiss@cute-ass

Raymand:

Well you act like an uncultured, annoying scum of the earth, but i don't have a problem with you because personal opinions don't really matter! angry
contribute to the girls issue/ topic instend of fighting with a girl, u acting like a sissy
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by Raymand(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2007
Just what we need, more personal opinions. . .oh boy. . . undecided
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by SweetT1: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2007
@Tranquil
Look here, sweethear. You need to drop this amn like a hot piece s#!t !!! Why are you letting him hurting you like this? He is not worth a rag! If you can, change your job and move on with life. Why would you even put up with anybody that going for wondering if he got AIDS. What is it? Money? you can only spend the money he's giving you only if you are alive. run for the hills, Babygirl and find love and comfort in the arms of another man. He doesn't deserve a decent girl like you. This is so typical of Nigerian society. ones the guy finds a way to travel or have a good job, he turns women to his toys. Bastards !!!
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by ima1(f): 12:02am On Apr 03, 2007
trust me hun if you leave him, you will survive, he is a bad seed, Love is not that blind, in my opinion
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by English1(f): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2007
Hang on, she is the one who lied to him, not the other way round.

Why did you do such a stupid thing? If he now turned round and said 'oh no, actually I have only slept with you and one other girl, I was lying before' would you believe him? Of course not. So why should he believe you?

IT doesn't sound as if either of you are mature enough to be in a relationship. Call it off, get over it, and learn a lesson from this. Next time you have a boyfriend don't start telling him stupid lies.
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by busygirl(f): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2007
I think u need a break from that relationship because it's obvious the relationship is doing you no good rather creating more hurts. Don't let anybody take away your self-esteem-----iight! sweetie i'm so sure there would be another guy that would love you for who you are. kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by cuteass1(f): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2007
@ busygirl darling

i was giving the same advice as you ooh until i saw this thread, you'll feel sorry for the guy. View this:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=47232.msg1012979#msg1012979

happy viewing wink

love ya kiss kiss
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by Tranquil(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2007
@ Cuteass,
You feeling sorry for him who keeps telling me weird things about other females as I mentioned in may narration!!!These guys should also know how it feels when they do crazy things around, I don't think I am wrong!How can someone take a pride in those sagas
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by cuteass1(f): 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2007
Allow me darling to let you in on something, he was telling you the truth of what he did many years ago. We girls are never satisfied, when a guy keeps from us his past and we get to find out and are like "so why didn't you tell me all this while, at least i would have been prepare?2

now if the guy decides to let the cat out of the bag, we, the same women will be like "so why are you telling me, do you expet me to start jumping up?" 

dearie, i've been there, so i know how myself and most other women oerate. we don't want to imaagine our guy with someone else but at the same time we don't want him to leave out telling us so we're aware.

The truth is, its his past. Yes you have the right to get mad over the story, he's your man. you're jealous of him and you are human but at the end of the day, do not resolve to retaliation and even if you have to, tell the truth. See what happened?? he stood by what he said but you are now saying it was a joke. Sweetie, imagine the likeness sad

what got him mad, in my opinion wasn't how many guys you dated before him (i think every couple, depending on how intimate should be able to talk to their spouse about their past relationships but don't do it on a grounds that it'll hurt the person listening), but my dear you had the nerves to tell him you had slept with two guys during your relationship with him

YOU CROSSED THE LINE, BIG TIME.

From your last post, i get it that you're fed up with the relationship, if that's the case then why dont you just let him be and carry on with your life.

You post threads in search of advice, when you get them you start behaving all as if you're not intersted, so dearie what''s the point??
if you don't want him, then leave, if you want him, then go make up with him. I'm getting tired of this one and same issue ooh

BTW how did your boyfriend get to know about Nairaland, that he had to sign in and defend himself?? hope you're not up to something fishy
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by Tranquil(m): 5:01am On Apr 05, 2007
Hi Cute ass, lolz your name brings smile to my face!

Well I love him very much but I said this to hurt him I was fed up of his everyday "I am accepting this, I can't accept this crap" he  keeps changin his mind so many times!I told him about nairaland and said this veto would decide the next step, I thought I was right and he thinks he is, The funny part is he can't even trust me when I told him the purpose of my story.Don't you think it's really bad, like you don't have a self respect or anything.The detailed conversation was like:

after he spoke about that blonde I was in shock for a moment and then suddenly I said I have slept with nine guys before you 7 befor and 2 after but now I love you and won't c anyone .he was queit and suddenly asked where how I said mostly after parties dropping and many a times going to their flat , and he asked names I couldn't tell him anything because I was not that innovative , don't you think that's an easy story anyone can think of?Nothing so in detail about this crap !

But the way he told me about his blonde his story looks more fake and untold , he said many times when I was left alone for "three months or so in a row" I use to see this lady and noticing the expression on my face he says I simply went over and massaged her , touched her at places!
Do you think any guy would do that all the time go and massage a Hot female , he said I massaged only once ! what fif he do otherwise, I am blunt and tell him everything he is smart and tells me I am dishonest and hurt him, I am not hot or anything .I don't even talk to anyone around in the office just because he doesn't like it and He thinks I lie!I am not that DNA to jump anywhere and anyone's bed, he gotta know this.

I think I am walking out soon, angry
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by Maneater1(f): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2007
Tranquil:

I think I am walking out soon, angry

Duhhhhhhh! angry

Tranquil is getting too soobby and boring> undecided
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by Tranquil(m): 10:02am On Apr 05, 2007
sad
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by ima1(f): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2007
Let the past be the past, i don't care about my bfs past bcoz it is his past, maybe i would want to know about it but i can't get pissed at him for it bcoz it was his past, so forget n move on
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by Radiant(f): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2007
You got upset at stories of 10 years ago? embarassed And you tried to hit him back with events so recent that you even said it happened after you met him? embarassed

Urmmm. . .you're lucky you don't know me and told me this story to my face. I mean, what sort of silly 'competition' was that? Now you want to walk out? Will you also leave your job?D'u need someone to show you the door? Nonsense!!! I usually pity women but in your case, hella no!

I hope this teaches you a lesson against future relationships.
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by mimivicto(f): 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2007
NO1 lesson, Never mess with your boss or co-workers . Most end up in heatbreak. Let this kiss and tell man go. I SEE NO REASON WHY HE WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT HIS CONQUEST IN THE FIRST PLACE. even if you ask for it Just write it off as a bad experience. And next time you come across a good man, learn how to zip up your mouth even when tempted. Dont worry about the other girls, They will meet the same fate like you did. GOODLUCK.
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by Radiant(f): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2007
mimi victo:

I SEE NO REASON WHY HE WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT HIS CONQUEST IN THE FIRST PLACE.

ummm. . . we all tell stories of our past. Don't we joke at times and tease each other? hehehe. . . we all different tho' cheesy

The guy was smart to say it happened 10 years ago(tho' it might have happened a week ago) but she was too . . . .!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : / Why Do You Love Me? / Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.