Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,176 members, 7,887,419 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:38 AM

Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : (1944 Views)

She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. / I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. / Help Me B4 It's 2 Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by popsonbabs(m): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2008
Pls, follow Nairalander, my girl is still a student, presentable, brilliant and handworking but the problem am having with her is that she don't want to be considerate when it come to money issue.

I just got a job less than 2 months now and she is expecting me to carry all are financial responsibility like paying her school fees, giving her pocket money and the rest.
Pls, advise me what should i do? should i let go of her? or i should keep on enduring or , angry angry angry
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by TheSly: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2008
We are currently advising this dude as well
Y'all need Jesus. . . . .Go to Church and fast for 7days.
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by SENATORJD(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2008
no my brother keep enduring ok and when u finally go broke maybe u'd realise what u are doing, doesnt she have parents?why must u be the one paying school fees and giving her pocket money?ok one question how was she paying her fees b4 u got the job how was she receiving pocket money and from who?so how come all of the sudden ure the one taken up all reponsibilities?
be wise my broda if she demands so much from u as a girlfriend just barely 2months after u got a job what wud happen when u get married?

by the way u didnt even speficy if shes ur girlfriend cos u just wrote ur girl?ur girl as in babe or baby?

nigga if its the former then i'd give one advice after this(talk to her) doesnt work, hit the road
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by lucabrasi(m): 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2008
you heard it,be firm and take charge
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2008
The Sly:

We are currently advising this dude as well
Y'all need Jesus. . . . .Go to Church and fast for 7days.

Lmao!!!!!!!!
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by Akinagirl(f): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2008
Tell her she needs to chill, you just got the job, she cant be eating the money up faster than you can make it. Damn, and the above poster had a really valid Q, what was your girl doing before you got a job for school fees and spending money?
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by mzdiverse(f): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2008
she dont love you, love isnt sucking you dry, wake up my brother and smell trouble.
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by Busta(f): 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2008
sit her down and talk to her about it.
If she don't change, do u really wanna be someone like that?
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by opokonwa(m): 7:42am On Apr 30, 2008
You need to take charge or she goes. Period
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 30, 2008
She sounds like a blood-sucking leech.

No need to advice you on what to do.

I'm sure you've already got the answer.

If you do what I think you know you need to, in this situation, I'd say you're entirely justified.

Good luck.
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by onyekang1(f): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2008
jus take a hike abeg i doubt if she truely loves u.
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by popsonbabs(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2008
Thanks for all your advise,   sad sad sad I think, i need to act fast.
Again, guys beware of all those ladies wey they hide under the umbrella of BORNAGAINISM. Open your eyes ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by frank316(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2008
My girl is doing the same, my situation is that the mony i earn now is not enough and i am asking hewr to be patient while i get something better. but she seem not to understand.

well i had to make it clear that if she cant wait, then she can do whatever she likes, moreover i have made her understand that she is not my only problem and its high time she starts adjusting to the rules that i am going to coime up with when the mony starts flowing.
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by fabiyi: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2008
well said busta jare.

some chicks are just too demanding to be with.

little patience they can endure. she will never think about how d poor guy will rent his own apartment, get confirmed, pay back previous debts of d 1st month he borrowed when he started working etc.

that is why i can never date school girl. first, they are not honest, they will collect money 4m u and giv it to some useless campus boys all in the name of lust.

my advice for you is that just give her what you know it will not affect you and do what BUSTA suggested above. If she does not change, then leave her for real. Don't let any girl push you to the wall all in the name of love because i can infer from your post that u are seriously worrying.

Campus girls no go area for me. I see them as in experience untill they graduate, wait at home for 2 or 3 years before getting a job. Then, they will know how to manage the little money you give them. That is my personal opinion about campus girls.
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by tngtech(m): 10:45am On Apr 30, 2008
Sit her down and let her see reasons with you.
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by Easybaby(f): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2008
E ya . . .pele cheesy grin grin
But you also demand for her honey pot always? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by popsonbabs(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2008
Frank and Fabiyi, you guys are to much ohhhhhhhh smiley smiley smiley I really enjoy your contributions.
Stay cool. Easybabe Na you now that one kiss kiss
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by kolaoloye(m): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2008
Easybaby:

E ya . . .pele cheesy grin grin
But you also demand for her honey pot always? undecided undecided undecided

Sorry,no more honey in the pot afterall it is not for sale
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by Easybaby(f): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2008
laughing my cute ass off grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by Abbeycity4(f): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2008
tngtech:

Sit her down and let her see reasons with you.

u're right

@poster
i think that's d best way b'cos if u let go of her like u've said, she will be thinking and telling pple that it's now that u got a job that make u 2 abandon her, or what do u think
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by fabiyi: 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2008
poster no thank u that is why we are here.

@abbey city,

who cares? let her think and say anything she wants at least she and other ladies will learn a lesson from there.

these days guys are changing but ladies/women are making them to go back to their old dirty deeds.

peace.
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by tngtech(m): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2008
Abbey_city:

u're right

@poster
i think that's d best way b'because if u let go of her like u've said, she will be thinking and telling people that it's now that u got a job that make you to abandon her, or what do u think
u speak my mind.

fabiyi:

poster no thank u that is why we are here.

@abbey city,

who cares? let her think and say anything she wants at least she and other ladies will learn a lesson from there.

these days guys are changing but ladies/women are making them to go back to their old dirty deeds.

peace.

if you really love her, u will think what people would say. cheesy
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by popsonbabs(m): 1:37pm On May 02, 2008
I can now see and believe that the love of money is the beginning of all evil kiss kiss kiss
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by ehie007(m): 1:55pm On May 02, 2008
i read this tread an laugh, guy dont be a mugu, wats the guarantee that u will end up marrying this so called babe. u better go and find urself a working class babe, so u will not av a liability. so shine ur eyes. are u her father
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by Scopium: 8:11pm On May 02, 2008
[size=13pt]@ poster
Hit the road Jack don't you come back no more no more no more no more
Hit the road Jack don't you come back no more[/size]
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:14pm On May 02, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]@ poster
Hit the road Jack don't you come back no more no more no more no more
Hit the road Jack don't you come back no more[/size]

I love you RAY CHARLES!!!!!!!!!! RIP cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 02, 2008
naja haje y u dey cry naaa,d person don go,no cry clean ur eyes
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by tngtech(m): 9:12pm On May 02, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

I love you RAY CHARLES!!!!!!!!!! RIP cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Kpele, i can feel you.
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by Scopium: 12:34pm On May 03, 2008
[size=13pt]@ Naje Haje
Baby don't, baby don't cry, my baby don't cry
Asa baby ah ah o o ah ah o o baby ah ah o o o kiss[/size]
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by tope777(m): 12:43pm On May 03, 2008
Fuk d girl wel, wel and sent her parking, okkkey
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by tngtech(m): 12:47pm On May 03, 2008
tope777:

Fuk d girl wel, wel and sent her parking, okkkey

@ the end you come carry, wetin u go do?
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:07pm On May 03, 2008
jennykadry:

naja haje y u dey cry naaa,d person don go,no cry clean your eyes

tngtech:

Kpele, i can feel you.

Scopium:

[size=13pt]@ Naje Haje
Baby don't, baby don't cry, my baby don't cry
Asa baby ah ah o o ah ah o o baby ah ah o o o kiss[/size]

awwwwww. . . . . fanks so mussshhhhhh embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

right back at ya scopium kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Dont You Want To Get Married Or What Are Makes You Apprehensive About It? / What Attracts A Man To A Woman / Why Are Men So Afraid Of Married Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.