Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,206 members, 7,887,539 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : (1945 Views)

She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. / I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. / Help Me B4 It's 2 Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by popsonbabs(m): 11:06am On May 05, 2008
Tope777, na you know that one oooooooo.
I dey feel you guys, you are too much.
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by popsonbabs(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2008
Tope777, na you know that one oooooooo.
I dey feel you guys, you are too much.
Re: Huh! My Girl Is ---------. Pls Advise Me B4 : by Uby40(m): 11:22am On May 05, 2008
i didnt need to read thru to know what u need bro. i'll suggest u sit her down and have a real talk with her. its quite sad to think that she's hanging on cos of the financial benefits, get to know if thats the case, but as for me, breaking up isnt necessarily the case here. i dont know how long u guys have been in love, but i know that communication can solve a lot of things.talk and endure some more, Love is enduring Brother, or dont u think so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Love Free Things / 7 Quick Ways To Make A Nigerian Girl Say Yes When You Propose / oooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.