Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,219 members, 7,884,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

Best Way To Deal With Depression - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Way To Deal With Depression (703 Views)

10 Things You Eat That Destroys Your Teeth And How To Deal With Them. / How Do You Deal With Depression? / How To Help A Friend Deal With Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Deal With Depression by richboy: 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2010
What would you do if you are suffering from depression? Do you know the ill effects of depression? First of all, it can drain away your energy. You will feel listless, fatigued and won't have the drive to do something about it. You won't even feel like taking positive steps for making yourself feel better and happy.

You may feel worthless and that other people don't respect you or consider you important. You will suffer from low confidence and low motivation levels. This is common to almost all depression sufferers.

Options for Depression Sufferers:

People with depression would usually do any of the following things:

1. They will not do anything about it and suffer in silence

2. They will consult a doctor who prescribes medication which can have side effects.

3. They will go to a therapist who is usually very expensive and charges exorbitant sums of money.

4. They will show strong determination to fight off this problem and try out different depression self help methods in order to overcome it

Herbal treatment is the answer.Please read more on herbal treatment for depression at

http://dealwithdepression2010..com , Stay healthy.
Re: Best Way To Deal With Depression by chidyke77(m): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2010
Ths disease is d thing of d mind and i think d best remedy wl b counselling and nt  drugs. People suffering frm ths is as  a result of  one problem or d other  whch they think a lot  abt and no immediate solution,infact its a psychological problem and  never u indulge in any medication because it wl make it worse.  I knw a boy who has ths problem to d point  dat he wnted to take hs own life bt nw hs alrite and happy regretn hs  former actiön,he didnt take any drugs bt counselling. He was  going  thru dat prob because he had sat  for jamb  exams for  5yrs wtout success,i helped hm get admission using my financial assistance to save a soul. So pls i dnt support  drugs to ths issue.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Ooo! / Smear Test: / Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.