Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,734 members, 7,965,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:24 PM

China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms (20225 Views)

Naira Stays At 1,339.33/$ As FX Turnover Jumps To $328.32m / Stripe Acquires Nigeria’s Paystack For $200 Million To Expand Into Africa / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by jayson87: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Less than 12 hours wey baba land for China .we are already seeing positive results.
Mehn PMB is sweet mehn .
Sai baba till 2023 mehn .
Na the previous visit give birth to Lagos -Ibadan rail way.
More to come . God bless APC

4 Likes

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by NobodyKnows(m): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
tolexy007:

So u mean it positive thing to add more to the debt on ground? so where are all the money dey claimed dey recover from looters
Sai Baba till 2023 .
Sai APC for life
Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by Soulsymbol99: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
tolexy007:

So u mean it positive thing to add more to the debt on ground? so where are all the money dey claimed dey recover from looters

Leave the guy,gullible Nigerians. dnt knw anything. They just collected money for 2019 elections.

2 Likes

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by Joe4real1988(m): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
Some morons are already seeing it as an acheivement as if we no gono pay back even wit nterest. It seems this man wants 2 compile debt 4 d nxt govt. Yeye

3 Likes

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by NobodyKnows(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
jayson87:
God bless President Muhamadu Buhari.
I can’t wait to give him my vote come 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by hopexter(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
deomelo:

What is wrong with telecoms? Telecoms is the backbone and foundation of tech and economic advancement, without you are going nowhere.

Looks like these old politicians are smarter and more sensible than the so called Nigerian youths.

Our focus should be Electricity which is the foundation. Without stable electricity, telecommunication remains where it is no matter the amount spent on it.

6 Likes

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by Racoon(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
tolexy007:

My dear the zombified followers of this useless, senseless, lifeless and directionless government are one of the wonders of the world.

7 Likes

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by webcalculator(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
deomelo:

What is wrong with telecoms? Telecoms is the backbone and foundation of tech and economic advancement, without you are going nowhere.

Looks like these old politicians are smarter and more sensible than the so called Nigerian youths.

You're the one that's not smart here. How do you use tech without stable power supply? We pay so much for data and even calls because telcos are using generator to power their services.

Also, of what sense does it make to add more to the National debt? What I expected is bringing investment to Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by udemzyudex(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
It's not all about borrowing but putting the money into good use.

More debt.

3 Likes

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
Even though I despise foreign powers milking Africa, but one thing I like about China is, they don't meddle into developing countries and 3rd world countries's affairs like US, UK and France. They are strictly for business.

1 Like

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
Just wondering who loaned China money to before it became the present day China

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
Our external debts keep accumulating, Buhari went to borrow money to finance this upcoming election.

3 Likes

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by emmie14: 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
Chai is this what Buhari went to do in china? This fucking guys seriously gonna finish this nation. Who approved borrowing from China?
Less than 5months to election. But china is another crap.

3 Likes

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by Cocolatti(m): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
APC and misplaced priority are like 5 & 6.

1 Like

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by tunary(m): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
40% of the money is for embezzlement

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by mema900: 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Less than 12 hours wey baba land for China .we are already seeing positive results.
Mehn PMB is sweet mehn .

Person de borrow money u de call am positive result. You get sense at all?

9 Likes

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by candygist: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
kehinde1588:
Why telecommunication?
Its better the loan is used for electricity. One of factors causing set back in this country is the erratic power supply. If F.g can increase the supply of electricity, this will have a long effect on the cost of production which in turn will reduce prices of goods and services. Also, it will encourage locally made goods.

You get sense like this and Nigeria is still behind ......hmmmmm?

1 Like

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by jayson87: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
NobodyKnows:
God bless President Muhamadu Buhari.
I can’t wait to give him my vote come 2019

5 Likes

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
kehinde1588:
Why telecommunication?
Its better the loan is used for electricity. One of factors causing set back in this country is the erratic power supply. If F.g can increase the supply of electricity, this will have a long effect on the cost of production which in turn will reduce prices of goods and services. Also, it will encourage locally made goods.
Exactly, constant electricity helps encourage FDI and it also improved economic activities and therefore dampening future recession.

4 Likes

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by Unconditionalov: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
Which telecom ? When we should be talking
Of steady light. This government is filled with morons and baboos

2 Likes

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
Your country is being sold to the chinese.

1 Like

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by Clinton207: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hmm. Nigeria's debt level increasing by the day.
If you ask me, I will fault the reason this loan is been taken, in the telecom industry more private investors should be given the platform to run it.

But wait o! Wet all those recovered loot??

1 Like

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by izibili44: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
we do not need such money now. Let it be after election.
Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by BruncleZuma: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
For Nitel? Or nah for NEPA?
Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by blacknp(m): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
tolexy007:
Trust me, China will soon buy Nigeria. Nigeria is a funny country we are taken loan of $328million while we are sharing $500 million recover from abacha loot, is this gov serious at all?
Economics is not for the simple & poor minded go back to school. Ask me why the United States of America has the highest debt profile but still the Richest Nation in the history of the World,ask me why Nigeria which is the biggest economy in Africa has the highest number of lazy minded poor people who lack innovation in the world?

1 Like

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by Bede2u(m): 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
Buhari's supporters are not deep thinkers at all. This no good news...u can not be borrowing money anyhow and think its good news.

If buhari went there to attract a foreign company to invest in telecom..that will be good...but to go and borrow? Money wey the minister of communication and lai muhhamed go share?

1 Like

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by CheapDataGuy: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
Let's just pretend it's actually money meant for telecommunications. Smh
Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by NobodyKnows(m): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
mema900:

Person de borrow money u de call am positive result. You get sense at all?
Sai baba till 2023 _
jayson87:
Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by Bede2u(m): 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
blacknp:
Economics is not for the simple & poor minded go back to school. Ask me why the United States of America has the highest debt profile but still the Richest Nation in the history of the World,ask me why Nigeria which is the biggest economy in Africa has the highest number of lazy minded poor people who lack innovation in the world?
mumu...the u.s owes itself.

Who do u think the u.s is owing? China?

The debt profile of u.s is money it owes its citizens on welfare...and also its obligations to shithole countries and international organisations...and money u.s govt owes private companies that wrk for them.

U.s dont borrow

8 Likes

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by ACHILLES45: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
this is clearly ELECTION RIGGING MONEY

if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by zolajpower: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
tolexy007:
Trust me, China will soon buy Nigeria. Nigeria is a funny country we are taken loan of $328million while we are sharing $500 million recover from abacha loot, is this gov serious at all?
Bros i smell rigging come 2019, that money will be used for rigging ,with oshiomole still.very much alive. The same thing he did 2016 last minute borrowing from the world bank to rig that years election.A loan that has plonged edo state into eternal dept.

1 Like

Re: China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms by cabilla(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Mehn PMB is sweet mehn .
if i slap u ehh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers / Gwarimpa Tipper Market In Abuja Gutted By Fire, Properties Destroyed (Video) / Court Bars MTN From Moving Funds Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.