Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Last Year I Watched From Home, This Year I Presented An Award - Cool Fm OAP - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Last Year I Watched From Home, This Year I Presented An Award - Cool Fm OAP (655 Views)

Cool FM OAP, Dotun Shares Photos Of His Newly Acquired Duplex In Lagos / Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes / I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Last Year I Watched From Home, This Year I Presented An Award - Cool Fm OAP by exclusiveclue: 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
Super Star Cool Fm OAP, Kemi Smallz took to Twitter to show how delighted she was after presenting an award to winners at AMVCA. The beautiful OAP said she was unable to attend the event last year but this year was another story because she presented awards to winners.

ALSO READ: Odunlade Adekola Wins Best Male Actor Award At AMVCA

She tweeted: "So, last year I watched from home because I couldn’t get an IV. This year, I presented an award at the #AMVC2018 . Cheers to me �"

So, last year I watched from home because I couldn’t get an IV. This year, I presented an award at the #AMVC2018 . Cheers to me � pic.twitter.com/qb0RhHT4TO

— Kemi SmallzZ (@kemismallzz) September 1, 2018

Source: http://www.exclusiveclue.com/2018/09/last-year-i-watched-from-home-this-year.html

Re: Last Year I Watched From Home, This Year I Presented An Award - Cool Fm OAP by amaniro: 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
From television to stage cool cool cool
Re: Last Year I Watched From Home, This Year I Presented An Award - Cool Fm OAP by Alejoc(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
Congratulations girl.... Don't despise little beginning grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS Of Genevieve Nnaji And Nkem Owoh At TIFF 2018 / 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With / Kim Kardashian Reveals What Kanye West Did To Her For Being Loyal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.