Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,375 members, 7,964,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:12 PM

Approach Her Husband - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Approach Her Husband (964 Views)

Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend / What's The Best Approach To Fire This Type Of Worker? / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Approach Her Husband by Dimby1(f): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
Dear Ladies, if a woman in a managerial position refuse to assist you with job, let her be. Approach her husband instead. #NaDemDeyRushUs #BeNiceToFellowFemales

1 Like

Re: Approach Her Husband by yomi007k(m): 12:08am On Sep 03, 2018
Dimby1:
Dear Ladies, if a woman in a managerial position refuse to assist you with job, let her be. Approach her husband instead. #NaDemDeyRushUs #BeNiceToFellowFemales

U never jam
Re: Approach Her Husband by LadySarah: 3:23am On Sep 03, 2018
Most times its so difficult for ladies to help their fellow ladies.They'd rather die than help.

Reminds me of a day I went to fill 12.5kg gas cylinder for my mum.On my way home I decided to get g.oil at a shop 10 houses away from the bustop.I had earlier promised my children potatoez that day so going home without it was impossible.
politely pleaded with a woman there in her shop looking so holy to pls indulge me while I run and get it, that I can't carry the heavy stuff down the road. .This woman vehemently refused.Her neiggbour ,a man soon called me to come keep it at his shop .The woman still told him that he shouldn't help me.Tops 3 mins I'll be backoo

Chai,I went bunkers that day.For the first time in my life I exchanged words in the MKT.I finished her even ppl had to beg me to go.I told her how they claim to love God but its so hard to help the human esp her fellow woman they are seeing.How she is in the sun(spread oranges on the floor) hoping that God will smile on her but wickedness is engraved in her heart.

While in school too,we the females could hardly get favors from our female lecturers.lastly,I gave my dept guy my credentials to do clearance for me.It was so diff to access the secretaries.

Tufia!!

2 Likes

Re: Approach Her Husband by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:49am On Sep 03, 2018
LadySarah:
Most times its so difficult for ladies to help their fellow ladies.They'd rather die than help.

Reminds me of a day I went to fill 12.5kg gas cylinder for my mum.On my way home I decided to get g.oil at a shop 10 houses away from the bustop.I had earlier promised my children potatoez that day so going home without it was impossible.
politely pleaded with a woman there in her shop looking so holy to pls indulge me while I run and get it, that I can't carry the heavy stuff down the road. .This woman vehemently refused.Her neiggbour ,a man soon called me to come keep it at his shop .The woman still told him that he shouldn't help me.Tops 3 mins I'll be backoo

Chai,I went bunkers that day.For the first time in my life I exchanged words in the MKT.I finished her even ppl had to beg me to go.I told her how they claim to love God but its so hard to help the human esp her fellow woman they are seeing.How she is in the sun(spread oranges on the floor) hoping that God will smile on her but wickedness is engraved in her heart.

While in school too,we the females could hardly get favors from our female lecturers.lastly,I gave my dept guy my credentials to do clearance for me.It was so diff to access the secretaries.

Tufia!!

This is deep sis.
You've said it all.
Woman injustice to fellow women!

2 Likes

Re: Approach Her Husband by Nukilia: 6:51am On Sep 03, 2018
LadySarah:

Tufia!!

You might be right, but don't forget you're in a Nigeria where people are rotting away in prison today because of their kind heart. This is not a matter of holy people, the woman is just being cautious.

This is a country where nobody can be trusted!

- Pastors can't be trusted
- Alfas can't be trusted
- Politicians can't be trusted
- Mad people can't be trusted
- Church members can't be trusted
- Mosque members can't be trusted
- Neighbours can't be trusted
- Strangers can't be trusted.....

The list is endless... Hope you understand? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Approach Her Husband by LadySarah: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2018
Nukilia:

You might be right, but don't forget you're in a Nigeria where people are rotting away in prison today because of their kind heart. This is not a matter of holy people, the woman is just being cautious.

This is a country where nobody can be trusted!

- Pastors can't be trusted
- Alfas can't be trusted
- Politicians can't be trusted
- Mad people can't be trusted
- Church members can't be trusted
- Mosque members can't be trusted
- Neighbours can't be trusted
- Strangers can't be trusted.....

The list is endless... Hope you understand? undecided

I do actually. At first I tot it was for security purposes cos of the things happening in the country but her further rant proved me otherwise which now infuriated me.

It Is jealousy.It is a defense mechanism women put on when they perceive you as a threat,as someone more beautiful,successful or better than them.Even other women faulted her when they heard what happened.

I have seen a lot of times it makes me cry.
I was once in a bus coming to the east .beside me was a woman that kept vomiting until she alighted.I massaged her back,gave her nylon cos the driver refused to stop and my bottle of water despite my being tasty.When she alighted,other passenger s were asking me to come down but I quickly told them I didn't know her.They were surprised.

Security situation of the country shouldn't stop us from providing help cos we will always need each other to survive.

My mum taught us that and I also expect to get help when I need it

4 Likes

Re: Approach Her Husband by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 20, 2023
LadySarah:

I do actually. At first I tot it was for security purposes cos of the things happening in the country but her further rant proved me otherwise which now infuriated me.

It Is jealousy.It is a defense mechanism women put on when they perceive you as a threat,as someone more beautiful,successful or better than them.Even other women faulted her when they heard what happened.

I was once in a bus coming to the east .beside me was a woman that kept vomiting until she alighted.I massaged her back,gave her nylon cos the driver refused to stop and my bottle of water despite my being tasty.When she alighted,other passenger s were asking me to come down but I quickly told them I didn't know her.They were surprised.

Security situation of the country shouldn't stop us from providing help cos we will always need each other to survive.

There are people serving life in prison for carrying bags where drugs were hidden all in the name of helping so no amount of careful is too much.

Your mum taught you well but remember not all mums are like her.

You are not entitled to help even when you need it so never expect it just keep being the kind soul you are,just because you can not for someone to in turn be kind to you else you will be disappointed most of the time.

Exchanging words with the woman in the market was not even necessary as you used up energy and probably hurled insults at each other thereby becoming a source of entertainment for others.

Sometimes take a deep breathe and move on.
Re: Approach Her Husband by Contekbbc: 10:28pm On May 20, 2023
Good lesson!
God will bless you ma
I love your personality

cry
LadySarah:

Re: Approach Her Husband by worried222: 10:31pm On May 20, 2023
LadySarah:

No be only jealousy lol
Re: Approach Her Husband by FreedomArmy: 5:42am On May 21, 2023
LadySarah:

you are a nice person but I won't keep a 12.5kg cylinder for anyone that I do not know. That thing can burst and you know the situation of the country.

(1) (Reply)

Best Dress Code For Interview On Friday. / Siao Entry Level Test / Workforce Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.