Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,715 members, 7,948,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend (3851 Views)

Photos Of Two Security Men Sleeping On Duty / Approach Her Husband / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by Chimasoka: 10:55am On May 20, 2023
Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snQnlU3M2mk

1 Like

Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:07pm On May 20, 2023
grin grin If your inside person doesn't kill you,then the outsiders can't do anything.The worst betrayal comes from those close to you.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by IkeIgboNiile(m): 1:37pm On May 20, 2023
These women should learn to share. Till these women learn that they can't monopolise a dick,then we'll have peace in the world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by MrDoGood(m): 3:56pm On May 20, 2023
Tell me it's fake without telling me it's fake grin
Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by BigYash: 3:56pm On May 20, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
These women should learn to share. Till these women learn that they can't monopolise a dick,then we'll have peace in the world.
Can you share someone you have strong feelings for (the one they call love) with another man? If you can't stay with one woman,you marry another one,instead of playing hide and seek (the one they call cheating)

2 Likes

Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by juman(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2023
Maybe he should marry her as second wife.

It seems they cant do without each other.
Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by yusufmurry: 4:50pm On May 20, 2023
You, the girl that made the video, the interviewer, the wife and the side chic, all of you are the same and do the same.

A lady is a problem to her fellow woman. All of you are the same, shameless and useless.

97% of married men has a lady(married/not married) he kept somewhere paying her rent and other bills. Every Nigerian girl is comfortable with it and sees it as a cruise. Just interested in what he gains from the man than the morality in her lifestyle. Yet, she would want to get married and "protect" her husband.

Reverse this, the wife in this gory story will do the same

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by IkeIgboNiile(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2023
BigYash
Can you share someone you have strong feelings for (the one they call love) with another man? If you can't stay with one woman,you marry another one,instead of playing hide and seek (the one they call cheating)

Mr modern man, remember that our father had wives and still had concubines outside and no onecomplained about cheating.
In Igbo land, you ask a man about his Ezinaulo(his concubines and wives).
No man is happy with one woman especially when he has made money. My only problem with men is that they don't forget their responsibility or duties to their families while cheating.
Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by Obakoolex(m): 4:57pm On May 20, 2023
MrDoGood:
It's not original grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by phemmyfour: 5:34pm On May 20, 2023
Skit
Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by DesChyko: 6:03pm On May 20, 2023
Fake shii
Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by lavylilly: 6:47pm On May 20, 2023
Kokoro ti o je efo, inu kokoro lo wa
Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by lavylilly: 6:48pm On May 20, 2023
yusufmurry:
You, the girl that made the video, the interviewer, the wife and the side chic, all of you are the same and do the same.

A lady is a problem to her fellow woman. All of you are the same, shameless and useless.

97% of married men has a lady(married/not married) he kept somewhere paying her rent and other bills. Every Nigerian girl is comfortable with it and sees it as a cruise. Just interested in what he gains from the man than the morality in her lifestyle. Yet, she would want to get married and "protect" his husband.

Reverse this, the wife in this gory story will do the same
Come to Lekki and see them
Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by Ofadaman(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2023
Fake skit

1 Like

Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by rex444(m): 10:19pm On May 20, 2023
Tho this looks scripted even as i needn't waste data on but how did our ancestors manage? With so many wives and children yet they lived in peace and everyone knew their roles
Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by yusufmurry: 11:56pm On May 20, 2023
lavylilly:

They are everywhere. To them, it's cruise and cashing out

1 Like

Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by OkoAmarashy: 12:15am On May 21, 2023
lavylilly:

Lekki is small. Okota, Festac and Abule Ado na their headquarters.

1 Like

Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by Generalwoodz(m): 1:21am On May 21, 2023
I don't think this is real...

In other news: I'm actively searching for LinkedIn account to buy. If you've got any WhatsApp.
Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by dodoatirice: 5:45am On May 21, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
BigYash

Mr modern man, remember that our father had wives and still had concubines outside and no onecomplained about cheating.
No man is happy with one woman especially when he has made money. My only problem with men is that they don't forget their responsibility or duties to their families while cheating.

me and my old man are not on talk terms and it's been going on like that for years.. Man had a girlfriend outside his matrimony.. most men do but while at it, he neglected us to a fault.. currently asides me and my Siblings, he has four kids outside. funny thing his, he even went ahead and threw a wedding for the youngie he was dating.. Fast forward, the youngi he was dating that he got married to at the time, on current happenings has left him, things got very bad that this man came back and sold our family house.. he calls it (his house). because he built it..

he's the second born in a very large family but these days you need to see how his immidiate siblings wash him with talks just anyhow... let me just stop here... because as it stands, i am his first child, i now have a family of my own and i will never be as wicked to us as he was to us so to say. My old man is the reason i am never cheating on my woman, because my Dad snucked life out of my mum. it really told on her.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by lavylilly: 6:23am On May 21, 2023
shocked
OkoAmarashy:

Lekki is small. Okota, Festac and Abule Ado na their headquarters.
Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by lavylilly: 6:23am On May 21, 2023
yusufmurry:

They are everywhere. To them, it's cruise and cashing out
What mad cruise?

1 Like

Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:25am On May 21, 2023
Chimasoka:
Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snQnlU3M2mk
1 simple Slap could have tame the girl but let's assume it's staged
Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by Demurray: 6:28am On May 21, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
BigYash

Just thank God you are lucky to have a cheating husband and at the same time perform his responsibilities diligently
Bad husbands yapa for this world fem don't give a Bleep about any wife, they will leave you to tend to your children while they are with another wife .
Some men are disgrace to humanity.
Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by ItisWell22(f): 6:31am On May 21, 2023
I’m glad you’re being a better man in regards to fidelity in marriage.

I pray God helps you stay on track… 🙏🤲

dodoatirice:

me and my old man are not on talk terms and it's been going on like that for years.. Man had a girlfriend outside his matrimony.. most men do but while at it, he neglected us to a fault.. currently asides me and my Siblings, he has four kids outside. funny thing his, he even went ahead and threw a wedding for the youngie he was dating.. Fast forward, the youngi he was dating that he got married to at the time, on current happenings has left him, things got very bad that this man came back and sold our family house.. he calls it (his house). because he built it..

he's the second born in a very large family but these days you need to see how his immidiate siblings wash him with talks just anyhow... let me just stop here... because as it stands, i am his first child, i now have a family of my own and i will never be as wicked to us as he was to us so to say. My old man is the reason i am never cheating on my woman, because my Dad snucked life out of my mum. it really told on her.

1 Like

Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by Sikechukwu81(m): 8:00am On May 21, 2023
Film grin
Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by Baronthecelebri: 8:30am On May 21, 2023
He should leave the marriage
Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by superemmy(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2023
The statement wey pain pass, "She is not even classic, she is not even fine. I'm still wondering" grin
Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by PlayerMeji: 10:51am On May 21, 2023
It was scripted 😀

MrDoGood:
Re: Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend by IkeIgboNiile(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2023
dodoatirice

I really understand your situation. To be frank,I'm almost have the same situation at home but the only difference is that my father is dating a widow who was his lover in his youth.
He didn't currently abandon us but things changed for him immediately he started dating her. Besides our last born, i think everyone knows about the affair.

(1) (Reply)

Ndic Appointment Letter- Latest / Pls Help Dangote Academy Test / Exxonmobil Cv/resume Submission 2015 For Fresh/experienced Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.