Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,244 members, 7,880,903 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:55 AM

dot - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / dot (3879 Views)

dot / dot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: dot by Eveezy(m): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2018
rumenase:

how many dogs do you have?
I can't give a specific figure nw, cos I may decide to sell one out today, BT as of last two month, 6
Re: dot by AfricaNigerian: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2018
Eveezy:

I can't give a specific figure nw, cos I may decide to sell one out today, BT as of last two month, 6
6 Your compound must be very wide ooo....
Re: dot by Eveezy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
6 Your compound must be very wide ooo....
yeah I ve a large compound, BT dey re not all in one place, I travel allot, and tend to get one wherever I go
Re: dot by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
Guy!! Just go and buy an ekuke and take care of it very well is better for you because I'm telling you, these foreign breeds, them dey chop money, no be small. They need vaccinations, vitamins, high quality feeds. Guy!! You will be spending money, sometimes you can even spend up to 15k in one sitting, I know this! I'm a dog owner, I own 2 dogs! A gsd and a rott mix and I'm telling you, these dogs can eat!! Especially the rott mix, that one can finish a whole pot of rice and beef in one sitting.
Re: dot by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
I can't go back na, that's like being demoted... I once had a German Shepherd but she died after many years.
Getting a local dog will be.... Hmm
Guy!!! It doesn't matter! It is not about the breed, it is about the quality.
Re: dot by AfricaNigerian: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
dot

1 Like

Re: dot by AfricaNigerian: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
dot
Re: dot by AfricaNigerian: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
dot
Re: dot by Eveezy(m): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
wow! I've never travelled in my life and I was advised not to travel cos I have a stuff like heart cancer.... I just hope to travel smoothly soonest smiley
Eeyah Pele, hope u re on meds?
meanwhile local dog dey among d six oo
Re: dot by AfricaNigerian: 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
dot
Re: dot by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
lols! If you're actually talking of housing and feeding sir that is never a problem cos there's a cage in the compound and the compound is also very wide for the dog to move freely, I also have 100% access to foods most especially fried rice, white rice, chicken and stuffs like golden morn and milk and much of golden morn and milk are even still with me as I don't even take them at all... If not for what happened to my parents you think buying a dog would be a problem? Lols there's enough but what I currently don't know about is the vaccines you talked of and I'm going to find out.... I love Nairaland mehn
But don't give your dog golden morn fa! Unless if you don't mind cleaning piles and piles of porage sh!t. Because it makes them purge alot.
Re: dot by AfricaNigerian: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
dot
Re: dot by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
chai! And Golden morn is in abundance in the house ooo, well I also have access to chicken, bones and other stuffs Sha... I hope that is ok?
Ofcource is ok and rice too, that's what I give my dogs, I mix the chicken bones, head and fit along with beef cooked together with rice or spaghetti they love it.
Re: dot by AfricaNigerian: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
dot
Re: dot by AfricaNigerian: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Eveezy:

*rolling eyes*
Re: dot by welzyj2(m): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
smiley
AfricaNigerian:
thanks, I would come for him.

I don't advise you take in a boerboel ooo....they can eat gan oooo smiley
Focus on smaller breeds
Re: dot by AfricaNigerian: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
dot
Re: dot by welzyj2(m): 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
thanks though I couldn't go for the boerboel.

What small breed do you suggest I go for?

Lhasa is fine
Re: dot by Thobilobah(m): 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
lols! If you're actually talking of housing and feeding sir that is never a problem cos there's a cage in the compound and the compound is also very wide for the dog to move freely, I also have 100% access to foods most especially fried rice, white ricep chicken and stuffs like golden morn and milk and much of golden morn and milk are even still with me as I don't even take them at all... If not for what happened to my parents you think buying a dog would be a problem? Lols there's enough but what I currently don't know about is the vaccines you talked of and I'm going to find out.... I love Nairaland mehn
I believe he's not just talking about feeding.. Dogs are a lot of work.. It's not only when they are sick you take them to the vet, occasionally they need check up and the cost of their health care can be as much as that of humans, they need multivitamins, anti rabies shots, vaccines and the likes, I'm saying this because I'm also a student and even though I don't keep dogs here in school I take care of our dogs when on holidays and I just hope you've thought everything through because I come home tired from school .. I just hope you have time for the dog.. Best of luck though
Re: dot by AfricaNigerian: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
dot
Re: dot by AfricaNigerian: 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
dot
Re: dot by AfricaNigerian: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
dot
Re: dot by AfricaNigerian: 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
dot
Re: dot by AfricaNigerian: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
dot
Re: dot by enikl(m): 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
Easy to say but hard to do.
Re: dot by AfricaNigerian: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
dot
Re: dot by vincentjk(m): 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
In again!!
My role model in pet section is Vincentjk before others sha.
I've been following his thread which he lifted for his Boerboel and German Shepherd dogs and I can say he has done much for his dogs from feeding them well to giving them proper training... Ima big fan of Gustaf sha lolz.

Yeah! I'm gonna follow most of Mr Vincent's steps in caring for dogs though l know very well that I can do very much better than Mr Vincent did for his dogs... *sweet*

Unlike Mr Vincent, I don't wanna have two dogs like that, I can just start with one to make things sweet.
I'd always walk the dog and give it proper trainings (Thank God there's a mini STADIUM in my area) we can just go into the stadium and perform quite a number of exercises and one thing is that I'd love to teach the dog how to fly (not like spiderman ooo lolz) and how to catch things strategically (hope you understand the strategy I talk about??).

In a bit followers, everything is gonna boom!
Watch out!!!
Lemme get a dog first, you're gonna enjoy my diary. Don't forget, I got a good Camera

Lolz you sound serious but kinda funny, as in very funny sef

It's my pleasure hearing this from you at least it means I'm doing a good job, but these things aren't as easy as they seem sometimes bro
Re: dot by AfricaNigerian: 12:19am On Sep 20, 2018
dot
Re: dot by welzyj2(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Following
Re: dot by AfricaNigerian: 12:07am On Sep 23, 2018
dot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Male Boerboel Available For Stud Service / I Need A Dog Please / Cure For Genital Warts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.