Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,421 members, 7,901,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:49 AM

dot - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / dot (3898 Views)

dot / dot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: dot by AfricaNigerian: 12:25am On Sep 23, 2018
dot
Re: dot by AfricaNigerian: 10:52am On Jan 31, 2019
Re: dot by Bendent19: 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
So how did she die?
When exactly did you get her and at what age? undecided
Did you buy her or it was a gift?
Re: dot by AfricaNigerian: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
Re: dot by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 01, 2019
AfricaNigerian:
I really didn't know the cause of the death buh I can say how it happened.
After about 2months I got her, I got to know she had not been vaccinated so planned on taking her to my vet for vaccination.
On getting to the vet shop that day, I took her in the vet gave her 3injections and a reddish liquid substance which she drank and discharged us immediately.

On getting home, Skye began to act dull as in very dull (She used to be very active like she eats everything in the sitting room bites anybody and barks at any moving object)... She became dull and wouldn't even eat much, this got me concerned buh my thought was that the pains of the syringes is what she's still feeling so I just gave her her Favourite which was rice and sardine which she ate just little of it.

In few hours time, her condition started worsening that I noticed that she could no longer breathe properly cos her mouth was just opened and she won't close it... I kept watching her reactions that it got to a point that she started making it obvious that she couldn't breathe (she would raise her head up her bed just in a mood to force air into her mouth .

Next day came and it was getting worst so I had to contact my vet who told me to bring her the following day which was monday cos he doesn't work on Sundays
Monday came and my pup was taken to him. Then he gave her two shots of injections again that and discharged her that she'll be fine... Buh to be honest nothing improved rather it worsened that she was breathing heavily with her mouth it was obvious cry (I can't really explain this, I wish you were there to see it cry ) she couldn't breathe! Yes she couldn't breathe! I told my dad I was scared buh he told me not to worry that the injection would work buh I was bothered cos I felt her breathing organs has been damaged...

She stopped eating finally that night[b]( this has never happened cry ) [/b]she rejected her favorite which was Sardine, she rejected Egg And even Petovits embarassed

She died that same night at exactly 11:14pm, she screamed so loud three times then she died cry
My dad checked her and told me she was gone, I couldn't help but cry

He cleaned up the sitting room and packed her into his car for a burial......... kiss undecided embarassed lipsrsealed She was More than A Dog, she acted like human various times RIPcry
That is why I don't trust these Nigerian veterinary doctors, alot of them are very unethical, what they do is that they want you to be coming back to them and be spending money that is why they intentionally make your dog sick, they will inject them with something that will make them ill and say that it is deforming that they are doing but it is a lie, I don't even take my dogs to the vet for deworming anymore, anytime i notice they have worms I just get deforming pills and give them.
Re: dot by chisam22(m): 1:24am On Feb 01, 2019
Nice one visit https://www.agrobubble.com/blog/rabbit-farming/ for an amazing article.
Re: dot by AfricaNigerian: 6:36am On Feb 01, 2019
Re: dot by Bendent19: 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
AfricaNigerian:
I really didn't know the cause of the death buh I can say how it happened.
After about 2months I got her, I got to know she had not been vaccinated so planned on taking her to my vet for vaccination.
On getting to the vet shop that day, I took her in the vet gave her 3injections and a reddish liquid substance which she drank and discharged us immediately.

On getting home, Skye began to act dull as in very dull (She used to be very active like she eats everything in the sitting room bites anybody and barks at any moving object)... She became dull and wouldn't even eat much, this got me concerned buh my thought was that the pains of the syringes is what she's still feeling so I just gave her her Favourite which was rice and sardine which she ate just little of it.

In few hours time, her condition started worsening that I noticed that she could no longer breathe properly cos her mouth was just opened and she won't close it... I kept watching her reactions that it got to a point that she started making it obvious that she couldn't breathe (she would raise her head up her bed just in a mood to force air into her mouth .

Next day came and it was getting worst so I had to contact my vet who told me to bring her the following day which was monday cos he doesn't work on Sundays
Monday came and my pup was taken to him. Then he gave her two shots of injections again that and discharged her that she'll be fine... Buh to be honest nothing improved rather it worsened that she was breathing heavily with her mouth it was obvious cry (I can't really explain this, I wish you were there to see it cry ) she couldn't breathe! Yes she couldn't breathe! I told my dad I was scared buh he told me not to worry that the injection would work buh I was bothered cos I felt her breathing organs has been damaged...

She stopped eating finally that night[b]( this has never happened cry ) [/b]she rejected her favorite which was Sardine, she rejected Egg And even Petovits embarassed

She died that same night at exactly 11:14pm, she screamed so loud three times then she died cry
My dad checked her and told me she was gone, I couldn't help but cry

He cleaned up the sitting room and packed her into his car for a burial......... kiss undecided embarassed lipsrsealed She was More than A Dog, she acted like human various times RIPcry

Dude that's very sad. So sorry for your loss. Evidently it had something to do with the injections.
Re: dot by AfricaNigerian: 7:12am On Feb 03, 2019
dot
Re: dot by AfricaNigerian: 3:30am On Jun 29, 2020
dot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread / Diary of My Leo!!! / SOLD OUT THANKS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.