Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) (39858 Views)

Heart Broken Davido Calls Out The Otedolas Over Son's Death As He Unfollows Them / Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) / Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by Ayoguy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Mr Eazi. ..? Is he not a Ghanaian?

Imagine dude came all the way from Ghana to take one of the few Nigerian girls that have something, other than sex, to offer in a relationship.
mr eazi is a nigerian and a yoruba boy for that matter his name is: Oluwatosin Oluwole Ajibade

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by abokibuhari: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
GavelSlam:

And those that USED you left you on Nairaland .
Is he your father?
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by omooba969(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
igbobabe1993:
the dad is not serious

i dont know if this is how yoruba behave

but in igbo culture

you introduce the boy you want to marry to your father
not to have full confidence to be going on holiday and showcasing your boyfriend
imagine, "hi dad here is my boyfriend"

it is because the moda is half caste

You igboz are still living in 18th century, I mean culturally - resistant to evolution. cool

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by KendrickAyomide: 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

Imagine dude came all the way from Ghana to take one of the few Nigerian girls that have something, other than sex, to offer in a relationship.

eazi is Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by GavelSlam: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
abokibuhari:

Is he your father?

You don't know yours.
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by Codo22(m): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
see hw he lookz very odd in d picture
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by sochey(f): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
igbobabe1993:
the dad is not serious

but in igbo culture

not to have full confidence to be going on holiday and showcasing your boyfriend

This kind of mentality is the reason why children go wrong and do things secretly. Why don't you let them have their way. Mr otedola believed that his daughter is mature enough to make decisions on her own wink

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by vickydevoka(m): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
I really don't think money can change Mr. Eazi, even though I try to think he's just being simple but then he always look clueless and sometimes dress like an expensive village boy.
use ur brain na. Mr eazi simplicity was wat attracted De gal to him. If he eventually changes, she might not like him.# be ur self. It pays.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
That Eazi always looks unkempt
Tufia
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by Vince77(m): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
englishmart:
Where's DJ pussy Cuppy ? lipsrsealed grin

grin grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by positivethought: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Fashion Blogger and Entrepreneur, Temi Otedola graduated from University College London with Bachelors Degree in History of Art.

Her father, Femi Otedola, her mother, Nana, her sisters and her boyfriend, Mr Eazi were all in attendance to celebrate with her as she had a family type graduation dinner.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/photo-from-temi-otedolas-graduation.html

If not because her dad is rich what would she do with history of arts?,well congrat to her shaa.
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by akinszz: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kenzico:
angry

too much money.... Temi hotter than her sister
yes... She get mudunmudun grin grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by terryflexy: 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
One thing I like her father for...He is not proud and he is a caring father....

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by Mankosi: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
abokibuhari:
They left the boy he USED at home undecided
I pity that boy mehn
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by tishbite41(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
Thou Otedola, where is thy son? Thy only son for that matter!!!
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by Helenforever(f): 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
I really don't think money can change Mr. Eazi, even though I try to think he's just being simple but then he always look clueless and sometimes dress like an expensive village boy.
I'm beginning to think he and Ngolo Kante are related.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by Ugosample(m): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
igbobabe1993:
the dad is not serious

but in igbo culture

undecided undecided

do people still reason like this in 2018?

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by Yungkid101(m): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

He's a Nigerian who studied in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by tosinep: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
Y na... Dis is too much
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by Impecca(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
Is Dj Cuppy not part of the family. What's her real name again?
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by Uchemus(m): 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
that village boy go still collect your babe from you.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by slyrone(m): 4:39am On Sep 04, 2018
BabaAlabi:
History of Art : ) For rich people the course they study does not matter. A poor man's child who studied the same course will eventually work in a bet9ja shop.
lmao
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by toprealman: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2018
BabaAlabi:
History of Art : ) For rich people the course they study does not matter. A poor man's child who studied the same course will eventually work in a bet9ja shop.
Oga no be so. Nigerian youths just can't use their brain.
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by Jeniva: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2018
what about otedola's son?
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by sinceraconcept(m): 3:12am On Sep 05, 2018
englishmart:
Where's DJ pussy Cuppy ? lipsrsealed grin
that's DJ Cuppy on the extreme right. she's just not beautiful again. result of too much sex from different men around the globe
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by sinceraconcept(m): 3:20am On Sep 05, 2018
sochey:

This kind of mentality is the reason why children go wrong and do things secretly. Why don't you let them have their way. Mr otedola believed that his daughter is mature enough to make decisions on her own wink
so,you would be cool with it if your future daughter sleeps with men around in the name of dating them in future abi? after all,she has to make her decisions on her own. happy borehole pussy to her in advance,maybe her mom has borehole in between her legs as well
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by sochey(f): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2018
sinceraconcept:
so,you would be cool with it if your future daughter sleeps with men around in the name of dating them in future abi? after all,she has to make her decisions on her own. happy borehole pussy to her in advance,maybe her mom has borehole in between her legs as well
I'm sorry if your brain lacks sanity and is licking.I'm sorry if the country present situation has turned your girl into a LovePeddler.I'm sorry for actually trying to make sense but it seems like I was talking to an animal.I'm sorry that you misunderstood me.I'm sooo sorry for your life.
Selah. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Stunning Outfit To Toyin Lawani’s Birthday (Photos) / Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter / Lilian Esoro Rocks Massive Thigh-revealing Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.