Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,271 members, 7,887,791 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:54 PM

Why Ladies Always Fall In Love With The Wrong Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Always Fall In Love With The Wrong Guys (330 Views)

Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos / Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Ladies Always Fall In Love With The Wrong Guys by don9ja4: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
We reunited after some months and it continued for about eight years when he finally got married to another woman.

I blame him a little and blame myself more because I was scared of unwanted pregnancies then so I always denied him s3x.

Now I got another guy after three years of the breakup, and to avoid the same scenario I let him have his way, just to find out now that he has another lover somewhere else which he denied to me at the beginning of the relationship.

READ MORE
Re: Why Ladies Always Fall In Love With The Wrong Guys by neonly: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
Because they love bad boys

(1) (Reply)

For Serious Minded People Only: If U Want To Settle Down With Your Future Patner / 6 Kind Of Women You Must Marry / How To Stop Fighting With Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.