Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions (31330 Views)

2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes / Kwankwaso, Shekarau Reunion Shocks APC / Kano 2019: Rabiu Kwankwaso, Shekarau In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by N0favors: 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
IllegalMoney:

confused Mad man, u don change mouth again

Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by chibuthanks: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
GOOD FOR PDP AS A PARTY IN KANO STATE PROVIDED THAT BUBU IS SENT BACK TO DAURA COMES 2019

1 Like

Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by buharitill2023: 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Racoon:
Shekarau can only fair better in the PDP as Gov.Ganduje will also be wary of him tilting the political advantage against him now & even in time to come.

Shekarau should also remember how the APC embarrassed him over the media propaganda anti- corruption war.
both can not work together and both cannot get the ticket and both will leave pdp.

3 Likes

Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by VicThory(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
Now that the giant are merging it's tym for a new naija without lifeless zombies in power
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by ekestic1976(f): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously I don’t want shekarau in Apc

You? And who may you be?
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by Ibro2005: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
It's not true.
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by senatordave1(m): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
VicThory:
Now that the giant are merging it's tym for a new naija without lifeless zombies in power
Pdp fans that were silent and shocked at the initial news have suddenly reappeared suddenly seeing a ray of hope.this is the same thing akpabio and uduaghan said before defecting.anyway,even if ganduje defects,buhari will always get 1.6 million traditional votes in kano.pdp can only get close to 1 mil if both kwankwaso and shekarau are on thd ballot.up apc

5 Likes

Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by fallout87: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
murphyibiam15:
PDP without a SE VP slot is bound to fail

You're joking right?

The same SE which only has 8 million votes?
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by murphyibiam15(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
fallout87:

You're joking right?

The same SE which only has 8 million votes?
when the north and south west split their votes you will understand the magic of SE block votes
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by Reference(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
Vote this, vote that, everyone is talking about who to empower with their mandate. No one is taking thought about how they will extract solid commitments leading to expected dividends. Nigerians are just so ignorant and you folks are just a waste of time.
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by seunmsg(m): 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
maestroferdi:
You should be ashamed of yourself...

You were popping champagne and gathering/harvesting dumb likes a while ago...

All Buhari could have done was show work!

He didn't do nada and you people think Nigerians are fools.

The usual emotional reaction. To folks like you now, this is the end of the conflict between shekarau and kwakwanso, right?

Like I wrote earlier, what PDP did today is too little too late. Shekarau is gone already.

3 Likes

Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by changingtimes(m): 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Where is Madricguy, Sarrk, Buhariguy, Fulaniherdsmen etc. make
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by senatordave1(m): 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
murphyibiam15:

when the north and south west split their votes you will understand the magic of SE block votes
Not when ss/se votes is already divided
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by changingtimes(m): 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
Where is Madricguy, Sarrki, Buhariguy, Fulaniherdsmen etc. make wuna go console Sai Baba Oracle (S.A.Y.)

1 Like

Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by maestroferdi: 12:03am On Sep 05, 2018
seunmsg:

The usual emotional reaction. To folks like you now, this is the end of the conflict between shekarau and kwakwanso, right?

Like I wrote earlier, what PDP did today is too little too late. Shekarau is gone already.
You make me laugh...

2 Likes

Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 05, 2018
There is something about this Uche Secondus of a guy. PDP got the right man as its Chair-person, unlike the popular 'Go and Die' activist, who has further polarized the temporary ruling party.

I can not wait to see APC become a great opposition party. The characters in APC are very excellent as opposition but as a ruling party, they have almost always failed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by seguno2: 1:25am On Sep 05, 2018
seborrhic:
Some people known to support the devilish party who had started throwing a party that Shekaurau had defected would have nightmares this night.

They are not having nightmares o, at least not publicly. They are now saying that he has no electoral value shocked
Just look at the one who posted just above your own. grin
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by seguno2: 1:27am On Sep 05, 2018
maestroferdi:

Zombies know no shame. grin
That is a prerequisite for joining the sai barbarians.
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by seguno2: 1:29am On Sep 05, 2018
toluxa1:
Just as I'm reading this, I'm also seeing this on Channels TV News.

What is the meaning of threaten
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by UltimatedeBest(m): 1:44am On Sep 05, 2018
sarrki:

PDP needs him
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:33am On Sep 05, 2018
seunmsg:

Lol. There are politicians that can leave a party and their defection will be hugely felt. Trust me, Shekarau is not one of them. I want him back in APC just for the purpose of banter and not because he has any real electoral value.
i know ur cells don plasmolysed as u received d shock...He has no electoral value...?? Then you aren't supposed to be in politics section... Because datz either infantile or just gross king size dumbness...Did u even see it was captioned breaking news?..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by ehissi(m): 5:48am On Sep 05, 2018
seunmsg:

Lol. There are politicians that can leave a party and their defection will be hugely felt. Trust me, Shekarau is not one of them. I want him back in APC just for the purpose of banter and not because he has any real electoral value.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm................. undecided

Sen. Saraki, No electoral value. Tambuwal, no electoral value! Sen. Kwakwanso, no electoral value! Ortom, no electoral value! Atiku, no electoral value! Sen. Dino Melaye, no electoral value! Sen. Barnabas Gemade, no electoral value! Sen. Isa Misau no electoral value!.....................now Shekarau too, no electoral value!!

Make una continue, by the time Buhari eventually lose the elections. Na the same una, go still come outside dey repeat una new national anthem.................No Electoral value!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by Maket: 5:57am On Sep 05, 2018
slivertongue:
Hw true is this news?
as true as fake
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by famosh: 6:44am On Sep 05, 2018
maestroferdi:

Nigerians aren't fools, except the gorilla descendants from a certain landlocked region & the daft PDP sycophants!
Nigerians know how the ineffectual buffoon & his demonic party plunged our GDP growth from 7.68% to 2.35%, plunged our foreign reserves by over $30bn, plunged our foreign investment inflow, Diezanied & Dasukied our common wealth & savings, all this despite the oil boom!
Nigerians know Buhari has done very well in stabilizing Nigeria with his social intervention programs, in infrastructure & in agriculture, even with oil prices going as low as $29/barrel within 6 months of resumption!
Your demonic & satanic PDP will be buried finally in 2019, & you & your likes won't be spared from some merciless trolling!
grin
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by famosh: 6:54am On Sep 05, 2018
maestroferdi:
A classic way of making some people look extremely foolish...
Now, bro, do you look extremely fo0lish or smart? grin grin
maestroferdi:
Stop living in a fool's paradise.

APC will suffer the mother of all humiliations come the 14th of July.

Nobody in their right minds would cast a vote for APC given the quantum of bloodletting, destruction and impunity which the party's government has come to typify...
maestroferdi:
Barring mindless rigging, anybody expecting PDP to lose in Ekiti State needs to wake up from a malaria-induced dream and fantasy.
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 05, 2018
sarrki:

Too late bru
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by Dollabiz: 7:02am On Sep 05, 2018
hmm
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by bitterT(m): 7:16am On Sep 05, 2018
I thought they said this man ( Shekarau) have decamped ? Good for our democracy.
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by maxzzo1(m): 7:28am On Sep 05, 2018
� to secondus just like this guy no much noise not like the mouth diarrhea monkey....
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by Nopeace4dwicked: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2018
SarakiBukola:
I thought Shekarau had defected already...
No he hasnt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. / Ganduje: The Mistake We Used To Nail Kwankwaso, Gov Yusuf / Razak Atunwa Is An "Executive Private Pilot". See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.