Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,783 members, 7,915,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:08 PM

PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions (31407 Views)

2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes / Kwankwaso, Shekarau Reunion Shocks APC / Kano 2019: Rabiu Kwankwaso, Shekarau In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by mechanics(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2018
After when he has decamped to APC.
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by Neoteny(m): 7:45am On Sep 05, 2018
IllegalMoney:
PDP...Power
Uhuru must be achieved
Nigeria will be great again

Nigeria never was great
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by tc1od: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2018
Please fellow Nigerians help them they need our help. Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/4714959/moved-tears-when-saw#70913284
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by Topmaike007(m): 8:04am On Sep 05, 2018
Racoon:
Shekarau can only fair better in the PDP as Gov.Ganduje will also be wary of him tilting the political advantage against him now & even in time to come.

Shekarau should also remember how the APC embarrassed him over the media propaganda anti- corruption war.
na your embarasment?
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 05, 2018
T
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by OfoIgbo: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2018
murphyibiam15:

when the north and south west split their votes you will understand the magic of SE block votes

To be honest, I am much more interested in a restructured Nigeria, than an Igbo president, talkless of an Igbo vice president.

Even if PDP goes for a north-north ticket, if those individuals are passionate about restructuring Nigeria, and deliver this restructuring when they are elected, I will be immensely happy.

By the way, VP job is very over-rated. They are just spare tires. Ekwueme did not deliver restructuring when he was the VP. Let RESTRUCTURING be the ultimate clamour point of every Igboman visavis the upcoming 2019 presidential election. It is far more profitable than an IGBO spare tire.
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by maestroferdi: 10:27am On Sep 05, 2018
famosh:

Now, bro, do you look extremely fo0lish or smart? grin grin

When I decide to put you to the sword some character will start acting funny....

Ekiti election was mindlessly rigged by APC....

So what nonsense are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by famosh: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2018
maestroferdi:
When I decide to put you to the sword some character will start acting funny....

Ekiti election was mindlessly rigged by APC....

So what nonsense are you talking about?
Who are you putting to the sword? grin Funny deluded boy!
Who rigged Ekiti elections? Is it the vote buying by both parties you call rigging? The real disgraceful rigging that you shamelessly celebrated happened in 2014, not 2018! You go dey alright, boy!
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by UnchangeableGod: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
seunmsg:
Too little too late. Shekarau and Kwakwanso cannot coexist in a party, one must leave for the other and in this case, Shekarau must leave.
Sir, you should have typed that it was your wishful thinking for Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau to decamp to the APC. Instead, you posted a fake news that he already did. I respectfully apologise to Mallam Shekarau for my wrong judgment of him based on your false reportage. May God forgive me.

2 Likes

Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by maestroferdi: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
famosh:

Who are you putting to the sword? grin Funny deluded boy!
Who rigged Ekiti elections? Is it the vote buying by both parties you call rigging? The real disgraceful rigging that you shamelessly celebrated happened in 2014, not 2018! You go dey alright, boy!
I don't debate APC supporters...

Most of you guys can't think straight.
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by famosh: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
maestroferdi:
I don't debate APC supporters...

Most of you guys can't think straight.
Boy, you've just described you PDP sycophants! Just like mad men, you think you're sane & everyone else crazy, but you're actually the insane ones!

1 Like

Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by OfficialAPCNig: 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
fallout87:

You're joking right?
The same SE which only has 8 million votes?
And SW cannot give more than 500k marginal votes.
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by senatordave1(m): 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

And SW cannot give more than 500k marginal votes.
Same thing in north central for pdp
Re: PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions by OfficialAPCNig: 9:33am On Sep 07, 2018
senatordave1:
Same thing in north central for pdp
North central made Buhari President.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes / Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council / Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.