Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,465 members, 7,917,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:10 AM

Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2007 for 1.550m - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2007 for 1.550m (1520 Views)

Toyota Camry 2007 For Sale / Toyota Camry 2007-2012, Android 7.1 Car DVD Player (4G LTE) / My Camry 2007 Engine Does Not Run Smoothly After I Changed It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2007 for 1.550m by ednutunde: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2018
Car is in great condition. Just do the normal service and change the engine oil. Nothing to fix, buy and drive, this car is only 19 months used. The only reason why I am selling this car is because I want to upgrade. First body, only sprayed the bumper and the fender.

I will let it go for 1.550m

Call or Whatsapp 08104085270

Re: Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2007 for 1.550m by Dreyl(m): 11:35am On Sep 06, 2018
Why do you want to sell it? be honest.
Re: Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2007 for 1.550m by ednutunde: 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
A very good question. Am buying a 2013 Toyota Camry
Re: Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2007 for 1.550m by Dreyl(m): 5:15am On Sep 09, 2018
ednutunde:
A very good question. Am buying a 2013 Toyota Camry
I hope it has no issues? because most car dealers are not trustworthy.
Re: Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2007 for 1.550m by ednutunde: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2018
This is my personal car, I’m not a dealer
Re: Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2007 for 1.550m by Readonee35L(m): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2018
Dreyl:
I hope it has no issues? because most car dealers are not trustworthy.
Thos statement is totally irrelevant .

If they are not trustworthy why do you still want to have a deal with them.

Do you expect a dishonest person to tell you he is dishonest ?
Re: Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2007 for 1.550m by Readonee35L(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2018
ednutunde:
This is my personal car, I’m not a dealer
Nice car
Re: Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2007 for 1.550m by papiloboomin: 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
one thing I like about this car is that it's neat. if it actually doesn't have any issues I'm ready to pick it up at 1.5M. If u accept we can talk
Re: Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2007 for 1.550m by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Readonee35L:

Thos statement is totally irrelevant .

If they are not trustworthy why do you still want to have a deal with them.

Do you expect a dishonest person to tell you he is dishonest ?

That was how I wanted to sell my personal car (05 pilot) some months ago. Car that I hardly drove and used for about 15 months, not even sure I put up to 8,000 miles on it. Posted it online for very cheap, car had no issue, no check engine , no airbag, no vsa, no abs, never kazeemized, serviced with recommend fluids. Some people were calling asking several times why I wanna sell and what was wrong with the car, it got so annoying telling them nothing was wrong yet nobody came for inspection. I was like is it now a crime for someone to want to sell his property again?

One fateful Sunday evening, a very popular technician on this forum called me, luckily my location was close to his office, asked me to bring the car, took it there and he didn't even drive it, he hooked his scanner and opened the engine bay and said 'bro find ur way dey go house this car no dey go back house with u.'. I had to beg him to let me take the car home and at least take my prsonal stuff out then bring it back the following morning.

My point is, just because someone is selling his car doesn't mean it's faulty. I know lots of people are dishonest but there are honest people out there too. I hate when people keep asking 'why do u wanna sell' without even coming to inspect. The car I currently drive I got at a very good deal, saw it online, price was unbelievable but when I went to see it found out car was in almost perfect condition. Engine and tranny perfect. Interior perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2007 for 1.550m by Controlv: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
I'm interested. Pls post engine picture
Re: Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2007 for 1.550m by ednutunde: 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Car is sold. thank you for your interest.
Re: Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2007 for 1.550m by Readonee35L(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2018
greenhulk:

That was how I wanted to sell my personal car (05 pilot) some months ago. Car that I hardly drove and used for about 15 months, not even sure I put up to 8,000 miles on it. Posted it online for very cheap, car had no issue, no check engine , no airbag, no vsa, no abs, never kazeemized, serviced with recommend fluids. Some people were calling asking several times why I wanna sell and what was wrong with the car, it got so annoying telling them nothing was wrong yet nobody came for inspection. I was like is it now a crime for someone to want to sell his property again?

One fateful Sunday evening, a very popular technician on this forum called me, luckily my location was close to his office, asked me to bring the car, took it there and he didn't even drive it, he hooked his scanner and opened the engine bay and said 'bro find ur way dey go house this car no dey go back house with u.'. I had to beg him to let me take the car home and at least take my prsonal stuff out then bring it back the following morning.

My point is, just because someone is selling his car doesn't mean it's faulty. I know lots of people are dishonest but there are honest people out there too. I hate when people keep asking 'why do u wanna sell' without even coming to inspect. The car I currently drive I got at a very good deal, saw it online, price was unbelievable but when I went to see it found out car was in almost perfect condition. Engine and tranny perfect. Interior perfect.
I've sold many clean personal cars, and buyers are grateful .
Out of 10 9ja used vehicle only 3 are perfect. So sometimes i don't really blame this people . most of the toyota vehicles which people claim to be reliable are the most abused and dead vehicles. Especially the 2002-2009 camry with 2AZ 4 cylinder. Many of them are dead
Re: Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2007 for 1.550m by olumide4christ: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
Readonee35L:

I've sold many clean personal cars, and buyers are grateful .
Out of 10 9ja used vehicle only 3 are perfect. So sometimes i don't really blame this people . most of the toyota vehicles which people claim to be reliable are the most abused and dead vehicles. Especially the 2002-2009 camry with 2AZ 4 cylinder. Many of them are dead

Hehehehe....one of the reasons why they end up dead is that when many people buy Toyota, they have this myth that because it is Toyota...ever reliable Toyota, they can use & abuse it & not maintain it & it will still keep on moving!
So much for Nigerians and Toyota!
Re: Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2007 for 1.550m by Readonee35L(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
olumide4christ:

Hehehehe....one of the reasons why they end up dead is that when many people buy Toyota, they have this myth that because it is Toyota...ever reliable Toyota, they can use & abuse it & not maintain it & it will still keep on moving!
So much for Nigerians and Toyota!
I tell you.
A car runs and drive doesn't mean its perfect.

I'm a kind of person that notices any little fault in a car. I am like a scan tool , when i drive a vehicle i can feel what is wrong. But many people will ride the car to death.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Seat Belt / Help! Advice Me Please / Why Do Women Drive With The Steering Close To Their Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.