Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos (36728 Views)

Naomi Campbell And Idris Elba At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Naomi Campbell And The Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Dance Kids Hang Out In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by madenigga(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
Valro:
She dressed like a hookah
she just wanted to look younger
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by tayo4ng(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
People ll not mind there biz
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by ibkayee(f): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
lloyds:
Women and fame are like 5&6. . Their crave for guys of fame is unfathomable.

Hmm, Wizzy pray make u live long with all these grand mothers u are carrying about.
I love Wizkid but Naomi Campbell does not need him to achieve fame lmao

4 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by gaby(m): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
argob44:
Wizkid stardom dey fear me sha... this na devil at work not God sha. when the devil blow u, he blow u, but when he is ready to take back, he takes big. Unlike God almighty who gives and add no sorrow. I choose God, I don't know about u. pls visit my blog www.asbgistng.com

Huh?

What happiiiiiiin?
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Koolking(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
Valro:
She dressed like a hookah

The guy dressed like a 'love-vendor'

Which gentleman wears black bow-tie, waistcoat and a suit on a pair of white sneakers? It looks weird for a gentleman like me to behold

Fame makes most dress unacceptably weird
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by megamank(m): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
This old women will kill this boy one day.....
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by WebSurfer(m): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
GudluckIBB:
Tiwa
Naomi
And now Dabota lawson wan cook head
from there Toke Makinwa and dem gang will take over

Whizkid Money go soon finish
Broad no vex but na naija girls that thing end with
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by franchasng: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
TheAngry1:

You typed like a mumu grin grin grin
....and u smiled like imbe shocked

Abeg where the studio at, I have got a new lyrics to make me raise my APC nomination form money grin

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Egein(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
lloyds:

Hmm, Wizzy pray make u live long with all these grand mothers u are carrying about.
Do you who Naomi Campbell is?
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by franchasng: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
ibkayee:

that guy u quoted is right, if not for fame,

Tiwa
Naomi
That his 3rd babymama

...and

You
Dabota
Toke
Kate Henshaw
Etc wouldn't wanna do Wizkid na, abi I lie
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by enemmo(f): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
lloyds:

Lol

So wizkid is more popular than Naomi Campbell.
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by thaoriginator: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lol grin People can be dull on this forum sha shockedshockedshocked
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by taiwolomo1: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
grin
Adalyon:
Naomi upgraded from Bubu to Wiz grin...lifeless to virile
grin u must be a microbiologist..bad mouth
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by lloyds(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
Jada , Tiwa, Naomi, and the list goes on. . Wizkid carrying older women. . Hope the devil is not trying to destroy him soon. Hmm.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Icon79(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
Upgraded from Charles Taylor, huh

Haha grin grin grin

O pari o

Amagite:
Ex-beauty queen turned entrepreneur, Dabota Lawson has reacted to photos of Naomi Campbell and Wizkid attending the GQ Men Of The Year Awards in London, together.

She posted one of the photos of Naomi and Wizkid and hinted that they have something going, that she (Naomi) has upgraded! She wrote;

"Dammmnnn !!!! I’m Here for this ���������� UPGRADE!!!! Naomi you bad mama ���"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/dabota-lawson-reacts-to-naomi-campbell-and-wizkids-gq-photos.html

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by pocohantas(f): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
ibkayee:

That one must be born in the year 2000. Imagine saying Naomi is using Wizkid for fame? That lloyds should be flogged!!!

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by ibkayee(f): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
franchasng:
that guy u quoted is right, if not for fame,

Tiwa
Naomi
That his 3rd babymama

...and

You
Dabota
Toke
Kate Henshaw
Etc wouldn't wanna do Wizkid na, abi I lie
Lmao again, international supermodel Naomi Campbell has more fame in her wig

And I love Wizkid lol
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by ibkayee(f): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
pocohantas:

That one must be born in the year 2000. Imagine saying Naomi is using Wizkid for fame? That lloyds should be flogged!!!
I was actually offended on her behalf and ran to respond, imagine!!! grin
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by pocohantas(f): 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
ibkayee:

I was more offended! Damn!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by franchasng: 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
ibkayee:

Lmao again, international supermodel Naomi Campbell has more relevancy in her wig

And I love Wizkid lol
hahaha, DM him, but u need to snap a very hot pics showing some good flesh and back, then u are sure getting him in the oza room soonest, trust me most guys are ready for action anytime no matter their financial or social status wink
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by jaxxy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Naomi is playing a script a very Intresting one.
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by franchasng: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
ibkayee:

u guys misunderstood that guy.

He was trying to infer that women generally love fame and money, reason all these old ladies are flocking around small boy wizkid just because he is famous and financially balling, that's what he meant.

He wasn't saying Naomi wanted to use Wizkid to get famous, he's talking about women's love for men's fame and money that makes them not to consider any other bad or demeaning quality of a man, so long as the guy in question is rich or famous, women don't care about any other thing, that's what he's saying undecided
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by lloyds(m): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Egein:

Do you who Naomi Campbell is?

No, you don't get me. Naomi is only associating with wiz bcoz of his fame . . Same as with other ladies . .

Yes, she is by far a bigger name, but since wizzy is a growing star, she wouldn't mind connecting with him even publicly.

My statement was not majorly directed to rich class ladies like her, but ladies in general.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by lloyds(m): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
enemmo:

Lol

So wizkid is more popular than Naomi Campbell.

Ladies like Tiwa, Jada, Naomi and rest are very successful. They are not connecting to Wizzy becoz of his money, they only want to show strength to others that they can capture a famous/star 'king'. That's all.
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by argob44(f): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
omooba969:

Your skull is full of groundnuts. cool
give ur miserable life to Jesus, now! or you go to hell!!!

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Harry00(m): 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
shocked Another baby MAMA grin na them dey rush am lipsrsealed
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Rroszy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wizkid is chilling with oyinbo man
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by omooba969(m): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
argob44:
give ur miserable life to Jesus, now! or you go to hell!!!

Get the fvck outta here dummy. undecided

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Proffdada: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
Child abuse angry

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Eking50: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
Life is a choice. When two understands each other, people should let them be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Her 18th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.