Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,970 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:08 AM

Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos (36742 Views)

Naomi Campbell And Idris Elba At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Naomi Campbell And The Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Dance Kids Hang Out In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Eking50: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
There is no way you can please everyone, even when you kill yourself they must complain. So the best way is to over look them and follow your style. Dress the way you feel is good for you.
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by King44(m): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
wizzy na confam g he knows how well to relate and treat his destiny helpers wright
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Akabuking: 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
she upgraded with wiz bobo. freshmen sweet pass.

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by engrelvis(m): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
Egein:

Do you who Naomi Campbell is?
l dnt think he knows.ls a plus for Wizkid
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by hopexter(m): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sirpaul:
must you always react to everything na wa oooo

It's called olosho reactant. grin
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by CheedyJ(m): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
argob44:
Wizkid stardom dey fear me sha... this na devil at work not God sha. when the devil blow u, he blow u, but when he is ready to take back, he takes big. Unlike God almighty who gives and add no sorrow. I choose God, I don't know about u. pls visit my blog www.asbgistng.com
Las las,mucus dey ur brain Anty..
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Adakintroy: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
Was this guy abuse as a child?
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
argob44:
Wizkid stardom dey fear me sha... this na devil at work not God sha. when the devil blow u, he blow u, but when he is ready to take back, he takes big. Unlike God almighty who gives and add no sorrow. I choose God, I don't know about u. pls visit my blog www.asbgistng.com

Prolly why only you visit the blog God gave to you na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Adalyon(f): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
franchasng:
may Aisha burnt kunu pot mixed with fura de Nunu fall on you there cheesy

Guys, if u want to sleep with many fine and ugly women, just try and get one hot chick, smash her, show her off, get more hot chicks around u and watch all ladies want to devour u cos women follow the crowd; whatever one pretty, popular Lady loves, every lady must want that thing too cool

Sense wee not keel me walahi shocked
Ah shocked
Only me ?...Issokay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Adalyon(f): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
taiwolomo1:
grin grin u must be a microbiologist..bad mouth
Lmao... I'm not oh but we thank God grin

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by gwama: 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
After marrying a disgusting old man, now you come to criticize Wizkid and Naomi, really look for another old pigeon to ensure your back. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by romenna: 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
Adakintroy:
Was this guy abuse as a child?
his life, his business!
make it ur ambition to mind ur own business
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by BruncleZuma: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
Shortyy:
Lol. Naomi and younger guys are like..
Someone attach that Zuma's pic please.

What Izit wena?

[img]https://i./3Nndq.gif[/img]
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by krucifix(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
IYANGBALI:
The biiiiitch they arranged for the president but he couldn't get his erection
ur matter eh, meanwhile ur pic dope. Nice a**
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
Valro:
She dressed like a hookah
U mean Nigerian definition of hooker?
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
Valro:
She dressed like a hookah
U mean Nigerian definition of hooker?
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
argob44:

grin grin grin grin grin

See how Bad belle wan finis did one!
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Adakintroy: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
romenna:
his life, his business!
make it ur ambition to mind ur own business

Abeg go sidon jor. All you celeb worshipers. Person no go fit talk about celeb make una no jump come out from bush with sword.

If na normal small boy DE date old woman now, una for get something to say. Mr advicer!
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
See as whizkid be like Niaomi campbell pickincheesy.laugh wan kee mecheesy.
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
lloyds:
Women and fame are like 5&6. . Their crave for guys of fame is unfathomable.

Hmm, Wizzy pray make u live long with all these grand mothers u are carrying about.
bros, Naomi Campbell has more fame than whizkid. Before she started dem never think to born whizkid. She's just using whizkid for his virile youth and naivity.its got nothing to do with fame.she needs a young man to warm her bed.
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
GudluckIBB:
Tiwa
Naomi
And now Dabota lawson wan cook head
from there Toke Makinwa and dem gang will take over

Whizkid Money go soon finish
so really think wizkid spends a dime on this highly status babes he carries
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Perfecter4real(m): 7:03am On Sep 07, 2018
GudluckIBB:
Tiwa
Naomi
And now Dabota lawson wan cook head
from there Toke Makinwa and dem gang will take over

Whizkid Money go soon finish
Do you know how much Naomi Campbell is worth? we are talking pounds not naira please.
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Rebuke: 7:03am On Sep 07, 2018
Dude come take style resemble Dbanj in the 2nd pic.
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Stormeve(f): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Something has departed from Naomi.. she doesn't have that sass like she used to. The industry has probably sucked her dry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 / Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip / See What An Obsessed Fan Of Don Jazzy Shared On Instagram Haaa!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.