Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,683 members, 7,948,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Find Your Other Half - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Find Your Other Half (284 Views)

Finding Your Other Half Online, Impossible? / Rate Me And My Other Half [pix Included] / Met My Other Half Through Nairaland . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find Your Other Half by ayoappeal10(m): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2018
Find Your Other Half

Are you interested in serious and real dating that could lead to marriage?

Naija Singles Connect (NSC) is mutual group for singles who wants something away from the norm, who believe in the transition of online date to real time date and marriage, NSC is offering you the platform to be yourself, express yourself and get connected.

This is for matured and serious minded ladies and guys only... you are free to join this group using the invite
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///6ziHOq9h9m3HejSehOkKVy

(1) (Reply)

Little Boy Beaten To Stupor For Misplacing Scissors / Do All Men Cheat? / People Do You Prefer When She's Into Him Or Into Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.