Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,384 members, 7,943,975 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

Do All Men Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do All Men Cheat? (282 Views)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do All Men Cheat? by Negsport(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
This question has been a debate for decate in relationship, but today you will know the answer, via the link below https://heamoship./2018/10/08/do-all-guys-cheat-most-read/
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by milemimi93(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
Yes.. All men cheat.. Only 70% cheat on their women.. The rest cheat on something else..

Like me, I've cheated on death twice.. And that's the only thing I've cheated on

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
I don't think so....but what's cheating? Because my fiancee term cheating as when you think of other Ladies as cheating
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
I can speak for myself. I'm not a cheat. as long as I enter into a relationship with my eyes wide open an with love in my heart cheating is a no no for me
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by ImaIma1(f): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Not all men cheat. Men who cheat and do not have self control believe that every man cheats...and they always want to generalize this.

And ladies who have cheating partners also tag all men as cheats to make themselves feel better by making the issue a general one

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Pusyiter(m): 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lets define who a cheat is?
Anyone that takes advantage of someone who you are in a r/ship with, without his/her knowledge is considered to be a cheat.
The above is my definition.
Therefore, everyone is a cheat.
The fact that you lie in any capacity, you've just cheated
The fact that you decided not to disclose something to your partner, you just cheated.
I can go on and on. So, remove your mind that it only has to do with s3x.
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Katier00(f): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
Do all women complain?
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Every man has the potential to cheat, you just have to pray you dont end up with one who cant resist the urge.
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by chiommy123(f): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
not all men cheat but a greater percentage does.

(1) (Reply)

For Your Event/wedding Party / 5 Crucial Things I Learned From A Destructive Relationship / Will You Do Court Wedding??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.