Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,853 members, 7,972,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:02 AM

5 Crucial Things I Learned From A Destructive Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Crucial Things I Learned From A Destructive Relationship (286 Views)

These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) / What I Learned By Going Through The Social Media Posts Of Dead People / Bitter Truths I Learned From This Corona Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Crucial Things I Learned From A Destructive Relationship by tracyken: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
During our relationship, I was always self-conscious about voicing my opinion, or God forbid, not agreeing with You on something. That was not allowed. Well now, after enduring so many years of suppressed emotions, I can happily say I don’t give a crap about what You think I deserve. I am SO MUCH more than Your sorry ass made me feel. I am more than You will ever know, and now that I know that, I will never let myself be mistreated by anyone in any way. So, thank You.

2. I learned that it is ok to say no

I was always forced to agree with everything You decided and was never allowed an opinion. You always made it seem like You were doing it all for my benefit and I was not capable of making a decision about anything regarding us or myself even.

Those days are over. When I freed myself of You, I realized how much I was being denied and how much more in control I can and SHOULD be of my life. After all, it is MY life, and who are You to tell me what I can or cannot do? Luckily, I am done with that, and today, I enjoy saying, ‘’No,’’ immensely. Whenever and to whomever.

3. I don’t need to justify myself to anyone

If I want to go out with my read more http://moneypluscash.com/2018/10/17/5-crucial-things-i-learned-from-a-destructive-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

The New World! / Gucci Guilty Golden Perfume For Sale @ Cheap Price 18k / Facts About Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.