Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate (29614 Views)

Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate / Adamu Garba Picks YPP Presidential Form, Says Youth Have No Future In APC, PDP / Ypp's Presidential Flag Bearer, Prof Kingsley Moghalu Nominate' Umma Gesto As VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by socialmediaman: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
TheAngry1:
He lost my respect when he denigrated the PACT process which he actively took part in...I would have still loved him to contest despite the 'loss', but he displayed a lack of INTEGRITY, TACT and COURTESY in his handling of the events that followed...he lost me...Good luck to him.

who got you then, Buhari? Atiku?

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by greatman247(m): 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
So this idiot thinks he is young?
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by Ventura1: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
geometricaxis:
hes just stating the truth. All you youths are the same people that will vote for PDP or APC
excluding you abi, you will vote for AAC?
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by bedspread: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Balet:
As I would have preferred this man, but his time is till not yet ripe.
Let him wait till 2023.
2019 is solely for SaiBaba
u are the evil ones that want to throw Nigeria into the pit...

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by 8stargeneral: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
May God strengthen him to achieve his dream.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by WhiteJacket: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen. Many many years before his presidential ambition, a fearless leader has been fighting for the freedom of our great nation

Friends, this here is a man of CONSISTENT INTEGRITY. BOLD and outspoken. I don't know about you, but I care about the future of my dear country and this here is the person I want to take on the leadership of this great country.

Who do you want?
Who do we need?
Who does our nation cry and yearn for all night!!

OMOYELE SOWORE FOR PRESIDENT 2019

TAKE IT BACK! AAC
TAKE IT BACK! AAC
AAC AAC AAC AAC

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by 11doubledee: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
ct2:
we need someone like trump as a president
Nigeria first and who will donate his salary to charity.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ventura1:

am i the one who said they are what Nigeria needs? I am not voting for lazy youth!

Youth that cannot take advantage of 87million youths and show initiative in their campaign, make use of social media and technology which is their advantage as youths are no better than the old men in power.

with 87m youths, APC and PDP should not be worried about each other, their biggest worry should be the party of the youth, their campaigns lack initiative and they cant even come together to kick out the old men. Like someone said none of them will win in their own wards.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by WhiteJacket: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ventura1:

OMOYELE SOWORE FOR PRESIDENT!
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
TheAngry1:
He lost my respect when he denigrated the PACT process which he actively took part in...I would have still loved him to contest despite the 'loss', but he displayed a lack of INTEGRITY, TACT and COURTESY in his handling of the events that followed...he lost me...Good luck to him.

You couldn't have spoken my mind any better.

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by obailala(m): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
TheAngry1:
But these guys pulled out of PACT before the selection process. He did no wrong.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by WhiteJacket: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ventura1:
Nice one, but candidly only Sowore has the ability and attitude to wrestle this powerful godfathers and cabal!

On Sowore I Stand
Wísdom you shall inherit my brother.
moghalu lacked integrity the day he pulled out of thr PACT. That was highly questionable to his character and ethics. As for me and my household.

SOWORE FOR PRESIDENT 2019

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by mikaelzX(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
bedspread:
With This young man as President.... Dubai will be Learning from Nigeria in 6yrs...
Tell us why
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by WhiteJacket: 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
obailala:
But these guys pulled out of PACT before the selection process. He did no wrong.
Nooo... Big lie... Only sowore never joined in the first place. Many others continued, infact, Moghalu even gave a "classic" speech on the day of the selection process. And when he lost, he showed his true nature and pulled out

3 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
obailala:

he was present at, was a candidate and participated in the voting, if you listen to Oby you will see that he was present at the announcement and he wasnt listed among the 2 people who exited before the vote

Sowore was not part of the process

watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy__g0Gtl0c

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by Temptee101(m): 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Homeboiy:
He will not win a ward

same as sowore
Stereotyped Nigerians, you people can never change. The issue is not whether he wins his ward or not nor whether he becomes the president or not. Are you comfortable with the present old recycled crop of politicians and the current state of the nation? If you are not, i ask are you not tired of doing same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?
Dr. Kingsley Moghalu has the connection and money to cater for his family and children to his 10th generation. So if Nigerians like they should vote in a zombie just like we presently have, same Nigerians will still suffer for it just like they are paying the price now, it takes nothing away from Kingsley

3 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by dukecharles(m): 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Homeboiy:
He will not win a ward

same as sowore

The very mentality that has kept us down for years

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by costandi(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
geometricaxis:
only in Nigeria is a 55yr old man young!

Gowon was head of state at 32
Murtala was head of state at 37
OBJ was head of state at 38
IBB was head of state at 44
Buhari was head of state at 42

Tafa balewa became prime minister at 48, had finished dying at 54 and this one is a youth at 55?

Trump is 72
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
dukecharles:

people do not owe you a vote simply because you are young or not part of the establishment. If you want to run for office, it is your duty to run a vigorous innovative campaign, to educate the populace, to motivate, to start a bandwagon, atsunami, to convince them why they should vote for you. Do you see any of that from these so called youth?
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by Temptee101(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
dukecharles:

Don't mind him, they think God will come down himself to help Nigeria. You will still see him tomorrow complaining and gnashing his teeth how terrible the country has become.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by bluefilm: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
bedspread:
With This young man as President.... Dubai will be Learning from Nigeria in 6yrs...

Based on what?

What are his qualifications that makes you think he's best suited for the top job?
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
bluefilm:

Based on what?

What are his qualifications that makes you think he's best suited for the top job?

Nigerian youths are incapable of critical thinking, between the poor education system, poverty, Nollywood, yahoo yahoo, and prosperity miracle Pastors, their brains have failed to develop.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by CSTR1005: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
bluefilm:

Based on what?

He has worked at governance at the highest levels.
He is even an academic professor in the field of governance and management.

He also worked in the United Nations to rebuilding broken Third World nations torn apart by war.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by CSTR1005: 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
WhiteJacket:

Wísdom you shall inherit my brother.
moghalu lacked integrity the day he pulled out of thr PACT. That was highly questionable to his character and ethics. As for me and my household.

SOWORE FOR PRESIDENT 2019
The only thing sowore has going for him is zeal and passion.

But to rebuild Nigeria, you need revolutionary, mind bending ideas.

The country is too far gone ,that to cause a real positive change will require serious brilliance and expertise.

And sowore does not have that.
He is better as a head of the efcc, to go after those corrupt strongmen with his ruggedness.

But instead of a buhari, I would rather vote for sowore.

Nothing in this world can make me vote buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by Linzo(m): 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
Abokis and almajiris will never allow Nigeria to have a good leaders, if left for the southern Nigeria alone Nigeria will be better than Dubai in 4yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by gentlegenius(m): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
geometricaxis:

when you have lazy youth expecting things to be handed down to them on a platter, the old men (who BTW fought for power in their youth) will continue to rule!! Nobody hands over power willingly!!!
There are things you need to understand in this country...

Being a President or governor is not just about sitting in the office to sign papers and pay salaries. A 21st century leader should have creative ideas and policies that will enable the state to catch up with the changing world. We are living in the Creativity Age. We don't need old leaders that will rule us with Stone Age ideas.Leading a country like Nigeria requires a lot of creativity and transparency. As a matter of fact, our youths are more creative and industrious than the elders. If you hear that a Nigerian has achieved anything creative or stupendous, it will surely be a youth. Even though some of our youths are channelling their creative tendencies into unproductive and fraudulent Ventures, the truth still remains that our elders cannot match the youths in creativity and even transparency.But the problem is that our elders already knows this, that's why they'll never give us the opportunity. They know that some youths in this country knows and have what it takes to transform the fortune of Nigeria, so they are afraid to give us the chance.You can't take power from them by force, except you are transferring the power from one elder to the other. The Kind of democracy we have in Nigeria doesn't permit a youth to win election when the elders are still desperate to rule. The elders are the incumbents, they have all the power, the money, the forces, the influence etc. They've already created severe hunger and poverty in the land so that during election, they can easily distribute the money they have to those who don't have in order to buy their power and conscience. Even the election umpires were appointed by the elders, so you can see why it is almost impossible for a youth to take power from them. For now, the best the youths can do is to take power by force from one elder and give it to another elder.Right now, all the major opponents of Buhari are elders... Meaning that if we can succeed in taking power away from buhari, we will only be giving it to another elder.Let's face this question: When the major political parties are about to nominate candidates for President, governor and other top positions, How many youths are part of the delegates to vote in the nomination? But once they finish selecting the elders as flag bearers, they will start urging the youths to get their PVC so that they can vote for people they didn't participate in selecting. This is how our political settings favours only the elders, so the truth remain that we are ready, but until the elders decide to give way, we'll never rule.

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
babeosisi:
Ok
Our educational system tells us the smartest people in Nigeria are Igbo but we insist that the dunces must rule us.
i agree with u..But only ibos who left the shores or lived outside,were raised outside by educated or exposed parents/Guardians...any ibo raised in the east between 1990 till date...Their nomenclature is all over the cyberspace...Infact only a dunce will attempt to even argue otherwise or contest the aforementioned.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
blackgold2018:
U v a point. Coming together to form a force and a voice. They will b heard than standing alone.
My preferred candidate among them all is Sowore but I don't care at this point who emerged among them in as much they can all work together.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by Ghost01(m): 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
ednut1:
These people know they cannot win even their streets. Bt them go run with mushroom parties hoping apc or pdp later call them. Democracy is alien to nigeria it can never work. Sai baba go still win. More doom
Thank you o. They are contesting with the aim of getting political appointments from the government in power in the nearest future. Comedians dem. No be only worldview, villageview sef join.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by 3kay945(m): 12:20am On Sep 09, 2018
Temptee101:

I'm telling you but trust Nigerians to still vote in a cow next year. Nigeria is doomed forever

Bitter truth grin cheesy
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by 3kay945(m): 12:21am On Sep 09, 2018
Ghost01:
Thank you o. They are contesting with the aim of getting political appointments from the government in power in the nearest future. Comedians dem. No be only worldview, villageview sef join.

Your reasoning is amusing. Such a pity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) / Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway / Soldiers Killed During Operation In Zamfara. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.