Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,746 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate (29611 Views)

Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate / Adamu Garba Picks YPP Presidential Form, Says Youth Have No Future In APC, PDP / Ypp's Presidential Flag Bearer, Prof Kingsley Moghalu Nominate' Umma Gesto As VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by Fazemood(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
MrImole:
YPP?
YAM & PATATO PORRIDGE grin grin
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by Justinah4real(f): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Homeboiy:
He will not win a ward
same as sowore

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by IloveToMess: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
geometricaxis:

You came into a thread and your 1st response to my post was to insult me and you expect me not to insult you...MOR*N!!

again do not let your predjudices and tribal sentiments overcome your brain. I never said anything in support of Sowore, Durotoye or Moghalu. I said all of them are not the messiah but you chose to see what you wanted because you are clearly a SE whose brain (if you have any) disengages as soon as tribe is involved.
I see now you have taken a center stage of insult but when i give it back to you hot you will be the first to point it out but you have issued it back to back since then. Vagabond!.
You bastard should know that Moghalu is the best candidate to ever aspire for the post of president in Nigerian but a dickhead and mentally demented cocksucking bastard like you cant see that because as far as you are concerned it must be your (myopic) way or the high way even if the country was to burn. No living candidate in Nigeria is more qualified to be president than Kingsley Moghalu and the faster and quicker you understand this the better for you.
Beast!
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by Banks2574: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Homeboiy:
He will not win a ward

same as sowore
na wa ooo, u nor wan wake up?

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by CioAngels(f): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ventura1:
Nice one, but candidly only Sowore has the ability and attitude to wrestle this powerful godfathers and cabal!

On Sowore I Stand
Me too.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate by enomakos(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
bedspread:
With This young man as President.... Dubai will be Learning from Nigeria in 6yrs...
you call a 55 years old elder young?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project / Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking / Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.