Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,218 members, 7,943,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Share Online Experiences Ordering From Online (jumia, Aliexpress Etc) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share Online Experiences Ordering From Online (jumia, Aliexpress Etc) (268 Views)

Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress / Sales Rep Discouraged Me From Ordering Phones From Overseas, Gave These Reasons / Ordering From Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Online Experiences Ordering From Online (jumia, Aliexpress Etc) by kripen(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
I bought a phone during jumia anniversary promo,after ordering the item,the following day item and its spec was completely removed from their site. Reasons not known till now. After 12days I got the phone behold when I checked the phone the specification was totally different from the one online.

THE SOLUTION
I complained to their customers care within the 7days. When my complained was received I was told to present proof, which was no more on their site. My saving grace was that a tread was opened by a nairalander hopebacy with all the evidence of the screen shot I was looking for, if not OYO would have be my name. When it was presented after 13 to 15days I was refunded.

THE EXPERIENCE FOR OTHERS
1. When buying from online stores try and screen shot/save a copy for evidence when issues come up.
2.When you received Item don't be so excited to throw away package of items or destroy them, becos you need it to return defective items. You always need to return items the way they came.
3. don't be in a hurry to tamper with the hardware/software of items. There are people who root and jailbreak phones, if you do this you have void return policy.
4. Always read return policy in every site you which to shop from, so as to know a deadline to return a defective item. Some online stores and items have no return policy.

IN THIS ERA OF ONLINE SHOPPING WE NEED TO BE METICULOUS IN THE WAY WE SHOP.
Re: Share Online Experiences Ordering From Online (jumia, Aliexpress Etc) by kmaster007: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
kripen:
I bought a phone during jumia anniversary promo,after ordering the item,the following day item and its spec was completely removed from their site. Reasons not known till now. After 12days I got the phone behold when I checked the phone the specification was totally different from the one online.

THE SOLUTION
I complained to their customers care within the 7days. When my complained was received I was told to present proof, which was no more on their site. My saving grace was that a tread was opened by a nairalander hopebacy with all the evidence of the screen shot I was looking for, if not OYO would have be my name. When it was presented after 13 to 15days I was refunded.

THE EXPERIENCE FOR OTHERS
1. When buying from online stores try and screen shot/save a copy for evidence when issues come up.
2.When you received Item don't be so excited to throw away package of items or destroy them, becos you need it to return defective items. You always need to return items the way they came.
3. don't be in a hurry to tamper with the hardware/software of items. There are people who root and jailbreak phones, if you do this you have void return policy.
4. Always read return policy in every site you which to shop from, so as to know a deadline to return a defective item. Some online stores and items have no return policy.

IN THIS ERA OF ONLINE SHOPPING WE NEED TO BE METICULOUS IN THE WAY WE SHOP.

copy that

(1) (Reply)

Apple Ios 12 Now Available For Download / Top 5 Upcoming Mobile Games / Download Football Players Fight Soccer 2.6.6 APK Android Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.