Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,058 members, 7,887,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Can We Always Pray For The Leaders Of Nigeria Please? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Always Pray For The Leaders Of Nigeria Please? (543 Views)

Why Must We Always Pray For The Death Of Our Enemies? / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning / Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can We Always Pray For The Leaders Of Nigeria Please? by Yefet(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2010
We always use out mouth to condemn our Politicians and Leaders- but Remember the Bible say's " Life and death is in the power of the Tongue" I am guilty of it also.

Please let's stop that and start praying for the Men in Authority in Nigeria especially the President. We are Spiritual Legislators as if we submit our Petition to God in prayers believe me. Changes will Occur from The Presidency to the Local Council officials.

Please stop saying bad things about the Leaders and Let's just keep believing God and pray for them. With God nothing is impossible. He is waiting for few people like us to pray for Him to answer us. Let's not pray for our daily bread but also pray for men in Authority, because if God intervene Believe me Nigeria will have a Turn around.

I am not a son of any politician or any one in Government. But I just feel let's talk positive about Nigeria and pray for our Leaders.

I believe The Lord Jesus Christ will hear us in Jesus name.

Psalms 88:9 Mine eye mourneth by reason of affliction: LORD, I have called daily upon thee, I have stretched out my hands unto thee.
Re: Can We Always Pray For The Leaders Of Nigeria Please? by Yefet(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2010
2 Chronicles 7:14 (New King James Version)
14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Questions About God? / Where Are The Dead, Do You Know? / Christianity And Islam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.