Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) (35950 Views)

Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk / Best Of IFA 2018. Techcapon’s Favorite Products From The Show. (PHOTOS) / How To Make Fb Show Photos Using Free Mode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2018
omoadeleye:
However, after smoking the weed Tesla shares dropped by 8%. grin

Uhm angry

...even one of his executives resign last week...the drop in shares has wiped off billions in values of Telsa. A Saudi Arabian venture also pull out recently...no it's no good times for Elon Musk...
Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by SirLakes: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2018
Weed candidate

grin
Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by Pennywise(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2018
Elon Musk is a genius. The question is what has weed done for Sowore?
Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by FOWOSHERE01(m): 7:56am On Sep 10, 2018
Chibuzoc:
Elon musk abeg pass me the killer Zukerberg won kiss small grin grin

Weed is life wink
Dia own weed na premium quality
Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by Nickizoe(f): 7:56am On Sep 10, 2018
They shouldn't legalize it ooo...if they do, the elite will make more money from it and I still like as I dey buy am 500naira for a wrap...if is legalised now, a wrap will be 5k naira...we don't want...let's continue hiding and buying it and smoking and highing on our own. ....Then bring up a unilateral body to sell and hike price That way, people won't be able to afford itAnd they will regulate it and the government will make money off it. So bad....we dont want

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:56am On Sep 10, 2018
Nukilia:

Don't mind Sowore, campaigning like like Nigeria is SUG. I don't think he's got his acts right. Nigeria needs a well composed youth who can get rid of the political rogues running the nation at the moment. Sowore needs to hire good PR teams
Sowore can do that! though I prepare Fela Durutonye

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by dasauce(m): 7:56am On Sep 10, 2018
Flamezzz:
Its a great day
Today is the Start of the school session in many schools. Therefore it's time to pay fees, do business and improve lives.
Its also a time to pray. Please spare a prayer for our school system
1. Pray that our schools are protected. No breach this year
2. Pray that learning will be effective. That education achievement will be significant and obvious
3. Pray for all stakeholders... Teachers, headteachers, care givers, support staff, school owners. That they will be focussed
4. Pray for parents. For finances to pay fees. For wisdom to devote time to support their children's education
5. Pray for government. Particularly for all the government officials in education who don't seem to know what to do.
6. Pray for Leah Sharibu, the chibok girls. Let's pray that never again will such happen
7. Pray that we shall all be alive with our children to celebrate the end of this session in joy, health and bliss.
Its a season for your child to blossom in school. Fear not, your child is a genius. Amen.

Oga go and prepare for work...the earlier you understand that prayers won't pay school fees.. the better
Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2018
When will sowore realize that Naija weed is very different from Oyibo weed
Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2018
gaby:
Stale news....

Go check out what's happening to his company's stocks even though it isn't directly linked to his indiscretion.

Enjoy my siggy
Your point?
Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by Benekruku(m): 8:00am On Sep 10, 2018
Sowore would be worst than Jonathan

He is just too quack, what point is he deriving at.... Trying to make a point but can't even do constructively.

Glaring he employs people who reason for Sahara reporters because it's obvious he does not have the mental capacity.
Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:00am On Sep 10, 2018
I admire Musk and his ideas but I wouldn't like his stunts ruin Tesla. That company's vision and mission is too great to be left in the hands of a careless Billionaire.
Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by udemzyudex(m): 8:01am On Sep 10, 2018
Nukilia:

Don't mind Sowore, campaigning like like Nigeria is SUG. I don't think he's got his acts right. Nigeria needs a well composed youth who can get rid of the political rogues running the nation at the moment. Sowore needs to hire good PR teams

As if he will vote for the youth, some Nigerians sha grin

They know the problem, they know exactly how to solve the problem but they will rather continue to beat around the bush.

How else do you want him to campaign, is that the only campaign agenda you've heard from him?

Anyway, I know you will still vote in rogues after all this.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:02am On Sep 10, 2018
The laws against marijuana is one of the stupidest laws you'd ever find. It is right for people to consume red meat that kills. It is right for people to smoke Nicotiana Tobaccum that kills. It is also right for people to drink sugar and alcohol that kills. But Marijuana that helps the brain is the demon. I don't smoke anything though

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by xjiggy: 8:03am On Sep 10, 2018
They should just legalize it and let there be peace. Marijuana is more medicinal than harmful. What is needed is proper regulations. Worldwide prescription drugs are more addictive and killing people in throves yet Docs keep prescribing while they demonize weed.
Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by lawrence35(m): 8:06am On Sep 10, 2018
aonag:

you think Buhari was in that circle? Prior to his election or should i say re-presidency, he was already far from the circle. He has a Jihadist cult following and this is the reason why he is popular up north. If not for his merger with Tinubu who sold the votes of the southwest to him, he would not have won what he won in 2015.

You said merger, meaning he joined the circle...

Buhari has ruled this country B4 now, has been a minister for years, believe me, he has been in the circle
Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by Neoteny(m): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2018
Poor Musk's downward spiral has begun

Running 4 high-tech companies and promising the moon is taking its toll.

Hope he doesn't end up like the former boss of Uber, Kalanick.
Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by Mac2016(m): 8:08am On Sep 10, 2018
Crazy but real

See my signature for decent involvement
Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by CaptainG00D: 8:08am On Sep 10, 2018
Hmm
Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by mikolo4us: 8:09am On Sep 10, 2018
If only our primitive Nigerian Govt knows the effect of smoking weed on cancer patient...they will not be chasing weed farmers. Since I started smoking weed 3 years ago, I have never witnessed the recurring migraine I have always witnessed. Thanks to Canabis Sativa

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by excomarow(m): 8:17am On Sep 10, 2018
Mr Ganja President,

The Sawore for real,

We got to put your face on the N5000 naira note

carzola:
I must vote for this man
His the only sensible aspirant
Who thinks outside the box

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by Spidermon: 8:17am On Sep 10, 2018
Nigerians like to play the ostrich.

At least up to 30 million nigerians smoke weed. I am not talking of other drugs.

Look at how many breweries we have in Nigeria and how much they are making.

Make dem legal8ze am, even me sef will go into farming it.

Chilling here with my SK and brown rizzla. God bless all the stoners mehn

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by zzzzy: 8:20am On Sep 10, 2018
TheShopKeeper:

...even one of his executives resign last week...the drop in shares has wiped off billions in values of Telsa. A Saudi Arabian venture also pull out recently...no it's no good times for Elon Musk...
if this one happens in Nigeria, you'd see people writing about African mentality bla bla
Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:20am On Sep 10, 2018
Education without civilization is our major problem in Nigeria. We have been so impoverished by our government that the people's minds are nolonger functioning well. Majority of our people are now thinking backwards especially the northerner born rule mentality, And the government is happy to see people in the dark. Once we don't knows what is right, government can keep stealing. So in other words, our so called educated Nigerians are not civilized and preferred to acted in outdated mannerisms.
There has been so much misapprehension about the comment.

The guy spoke about export while those arguing have been dwelling on local consumption that is banned.

I don’t understand the wisdom in sweeping a product that can fetch real good money for us under the carpet, especially now that same has been legalized in some western countries.

The cover of morality has blinded our people to the goldmine that ‘Igbo’ now is in exportable item, and can be an added fillip to the agric drive.

Please we should all support this man OMOYELE SOWORE we have nothing to loose folks.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by yinkeys(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2018
carzola:
I must vote for this man
His the only sensible aspirant
Who thinks outside the box
God bless you
Nigeria will be transformed within two years if he is elected.
He is the best option among other candidates, I follow him on a regular.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by 1zynnvn(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

One of Nigeria’s youngest presidential aspirants and controversial journalist Omoyele Sowore sparked a new wave of controversy after declaring that Nigeria would export export weed (marijuana) during his tenure as president. In the viral video he said “some of the best weed in the world is grown in Ekiti state Nigeria and people are making are making billions from that product. NDLEA should be given a memo that will enable Nigeria export weed to cure cancer instead of chasing the marijuana farmers while politicians are taking cocaine in their houses.” Of course he received lots of bashing while some called him the weed candidate.

but it wasnt the reason why tesla shares dropped, some top execs left the company after musk told them his plan on going private.
As if to prove Sowore right, just few weeks after Elon Musk, founder of Tesla and one of the most successful tech CEO’s on the planet shocked the world by smoking the same weed on a podcast with popular American comedian Joe Rogan. The 47 year old tech billionaire was discussing everything from artificial intelligence and its impact on humankind to flame throwers and social media. Then he smoked the joint which Rogan said was a blend of tobacco and marijuana and legal in California. However, after smoking the weed Tesla shares dropped by 8%. grin

This shows that marijuana is not only for irresponsible touts. Even very prominent and influential people around the world takes it and it is also used for medicinal purposes. Sowore was actually right, Nigeria can break away from our total dependence on crude oil and start commercializing our marijuana by exporting to foreign countries and earning foreign exchange worth billions. I think he is young and visionary but unfortunately, Nigeria is a country who votes for political party and not the individual himself.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/sowore-tech-billionaire-elon-musk-smoke-weed-on-live-show/

Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by 1zynnvn(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2018
TheShopKeeper:

he will bounce back, he always does

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by Chibuzoc(m): 8:31am On Sep 10, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:

Dia own weed na premium quality

E pass kwale weed There own go get some essential ingredients shaa
High man go funeral, high man no drink mineral

Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by sowore2019: 8:33am On Sep 10, 2018
Some people do not understand the context Sowore made the 'weed' statement, watch the video and listen to the question asked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaSOhxbyXd8

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by mixter(m): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2018
Venerable612:
Buhari won the last election because he had partnership with Osinbajo - which gave me a lot of votes in the West in addition to his Northern votes. If it continues, that partnership will be difficult to beat irrespective of Buhari’s shortcoming.

Politics is a game... just target the right audience.

All these weed policies don’t mean nothing if Sowore doesn’t have a logically sound and economically workable local and foreign policy template. Most importantly, he needs to find a young, educated and vibrant Northerner with very good track records to complement his campaign. May be then he might have a fair fight with the big boys.
No truer words has been said other than this. Good one there.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by gaby(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Your point?

Zero point
Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by tollyboy5(m): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2018
Nickizoe:
They shouldn't legalize it ooo...if they do, the elite will make more money from it and I still like as I dey buy am 500naira for a wrap...if is legalised now, a wrap will be 5k naira...we don't want...let's continue hiding and buying it and smoking and highing on our own. ....Then bring up a unilateral body to sell and hike price That way, people won't be able to afford itAnd they will regulate it and the government will make money off it. So bad....we dont want

grin which kin babe you b sef. weed would be competitive and price go less jo! so you do meditate also then you be super babe niyen wink

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2018
so because Elon Musk smokes weed, sowore is campaign promise on weed is also right. This doesn't make sense in my opinion. what impact will weed exportation have on Nigeria? http://www.africanews.com/2016/05/24/africa-needs-to-industrialize-to-add-value-to-its-raw-materials-afdb//

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? / TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.