Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,092 members, 7,880,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:50 PM

An Easy Promotion Tool With Big Rewards - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Easy Promotion Tool With Big Rewards (207 Views)

Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention / NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price / Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Easy Promotion Tool With Big Rewards by Nlearn: 6:38am On Sep 10, 2018
To be successful on the Internet with a business, you have to incorporate both online and offline promotion. Here is a small but easy way to do this!

If you operate or own a website, then you know that you have to promote both on and off the web. You have to incorporate these two factors in order to be fully successful with your online business.

I have talked with a few large Internet retailers that gave me an insight into their marketing on the web. When I was told, it all made sense and I had to implement it with my clients and it works great.

We all know that jumia and jiji is now among the top auction marketplace on the Internet today for Nigeria. Jumia Online marketplace rules the game with over Millions of naira spent each week on this web portals!

I am not going to tell you to open up a store and start selling your whole product line to jij or jumia buyers because that would be costly with little to no profit.

HERE IS WHAT AM GOING TO TELL YOU

Go to jiji and jumia and open a seller account and start listing your business products and services and update your account on jumia and jiji to premium, so jumia and jiji can list your products and services accross all there paid ads platform

By so doing, you can gain a large number of viewers since your product and services were advertised across jumia and jiji advert platform

The key to this ploy is to put links on your auction site that direct viewers to your site that carries your whole product line. When this happens correctly your traffic will Explode and with all targeted viewers.

If you do this correctly the profit you make from these targeted viewers will far outweigh the small profit margins. Give it a try because there is nothing to lose and you will be happy with the results.

From All Of Us

University Of NairaLearn

Visit Source Link To Learn More

(1) (Reply)

Available Plots Of Land Just Facing The Express Along The Lfz/dangote Refinery / Which Are The Best Event Management Companies In Dubai? / Secure Your Future Life With SMSF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.