Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,993 members, 7,909,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:01 AM

Are You Looking For Better Scanning Tools That Meet Up Your Need With Less Cash - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are You Looking For Better Scanning Tools That Meet Up Your Need With Less Cash (1004 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Carry Out Regular Computer Car Diagnostic Scanning / Abuja Mobile Car Scanning / See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Looking For Better Scanning Tools That Meet Up Your Need With Less Cash by fabulous18(m): 1:09am On Sep 11, 2018
First of all am fadipe oluwaseun
Am a mechanics by professional automobile rewire to be precise
Am also a softwares engineer, I know much about software.
Am also into buying, and selling, up dating, and repair of any tools

I will be suggesting you tools base on your need due to my experience in this automobile feed, so many are buying high expensive tools just because other are buying.
First question why will I buy expensive tools that perform less than the price? That's ripoff

Before you buy any tools, first do your statistics by realising the areas you need it for, not just over spend all your luxury on overrated tools with less functions.
The way merchant are ripping mechanics off, an those with little knowledge of tools, this time around is alarming. We're not more in 19century . I want us all to be wise.

If you're a mechanics base on Japanese car. If all you need is basic functions. E.g

Read and clear faults code
Scan abs
Scan TCM
Scan airbag
Scan engine

You can get all this done on your android smartphone. you don't need to spend over 100k on getting this tools

You can get vdm ucandas vdmii
You can get vpecker window and smartphone base diagnostics tool less than 100k and still pack ymany special functions inside
If you need handheld one because some customers like presentation they don't care about what the tools can offer. I suggest you autel maxidiag 805
You can get it less than 100k from me. Only if you don't do coding and programming of key and module. Autel maxidiag md805 will serve you than your expectations.

If you don't have close to 100k. if your range is 70k to 50k. You're not left out if only you have android smartphone running 4.0 upward. You can get yourself vdmii
Benefits are you will be able to scan on all module in your vehicles, but don't expected too much on this tools base on price factors, moreover it still a value for your money than launch creader that sell higher price with less functions and compatibility.

Vdmii support systems

Abs, SRS, engine, transmission, body control module bcm, a/c, tpms, even with the ability to test many components. Testing your car components, mean you can control your wiper to roll over, you can press the horn with your machine, you can even start the vehicle on your machine. That mean you will be able to perform all this on your phone.

If you're a professional specialized on Europe cars , e.g Benz, land rover, bmw, vw, etc.
I can suggest you this tools, only launch and autel advance diagnostics can meet up with your need because they are stable and pack many functions, and the reason's why am suggesting you this tools is just because 90% Europe vehicle manufactured used many andvance module in their vehicle base on their country standard.
And the more the module in vehicles the more the car will be sensitive and trouble some. And the more you will always required special functions.

Despite this fact some mechanics are still falling victim for fancy old facetout diagnostics tools, e.g launch iv master that are not more supported by update for over three years ago. And the more year supported the more latest vehicle you can use it on, many don't know this. And they will spend over 500k on this old school tools.and within some years they will be limited in scanning many cars.
In conclusion don't spend all your luxury, just because of size or structures or because many are buying it. Look for what meet up with your need, so that you won't end up regretting your move. And you know the situation of our country it's not easy to get money so the little you have utilize it.

If you're a professional automobile mechanic, rewire base on all cars. Or specific area e.g Europe, Asian, and America. An you need a tools that work on all cars with support for, coding, calibration, adaptations of modules and sensors, key and ecu programming, I suggest you to go with autel maxisys 908pro or 906, or launch x431 pros or x431 padii.

Also what of if i can't afford all this high expensive tools mentioned above and you need all this special functions mention above. Good news for you if your budget is 200k downward. You're also not left out.
I can get you a value for your money tool very nice and stable that can performed all the special functions above. It's launch product and its special made. Contact me on phone or WhatsApp if you need more details, +2348133463086 08133463086
you have the opportunity to call me for test of the tools in your workshops on any car you want, it support latest cars till 2018. Thanks all.

Buy all your auto diagnostics tools from me and get very low discount on all your purchases and very friendly customers service support.

Benefits of buying from me are as below

100% customers technical support
Get all your automobile mechanical and electrical diagram free
Calculating of bcm code and many more for free
Call me for any guidelines on any troubleshooting in your workshop.

Ask me for any diagnostics tools even if its not available at that moment once we agreed on price I have tool I can give you pending the time your tools will arrived. Note term's and conditions apply. Thanks all

Re: Are You Looking For Better Scanning Tools That Meet Up Your Need With Less Cash by fabulous18(m): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
Thanks for patronizing
Re: Are You Looking For Better Scanning Tools That Meet Up Your Need With Less Cash by fabulous18(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2018
good morning everyone
Re: Are You Looking For Better Scanning Tools That Meet Up Your Need With Less Cash by carprogecu: 1:49pm On May 03, 2019
do you have iProg and GM Tech2, what's the best price?

(1) (Reply)

Opel Astra....early Morning Problems!!! / Tips To Keep The Interior Of The Car Clean And Fresh In 2019 / The Danger Of Following Nigerian Mechanics Or 'kazeems' Blindly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.