Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,664 members, 7,902,077 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship (5122 Views)

How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? / HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Martin0(m): 7:42am On Sep 12, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Don't give in to him that's how they are......But hope you're getting lots of gifts from him as deserve

I don't understand you ladies anymore these days oogrin it's hard to see a man that will commit into a no sex relationship now especially men, but women aren't excluded oo!

my first relationship with my mummy, was a no sex relationship for about 1year and 3months but my dear so many things contributed to why it worked like that!

But story changed after madam started calling me gay, including her friends called me gay too, and offcurse suspecting me of having sex outside!

so as for you and op, I think you both should maybe stop feeling sex is all what men want...
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by vicben27(m): 8:45am On Sep 12, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Don't give in to him that's how they are......But hope you're getting lots of gifts from him as deserve
soo getting gifts from a guy is all you can think about? when he demands for sex now. you start complaining his acting funny "don't give in." as you are giving same advice to her. fish Brains every where.
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by iceybux(m): 9:33am On Sep 12, 2018
Margfin:
what are you insinuating hmm don't you know sex without marriage is a sin b4 God, are you trying to lure her into fornication... eheenn...... If rapture take place today I know some people will not wait for God judgement b4 they go waka go inside hell fire on there own accord.

you that is without sins, that knows who makes heaven or not.. is sex the only sin.. for u heaven is grantd ba.. u dont sin... hypocrite! did u have sex b4 marriage if u even married or not..? let him without sin cast the stone first...

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2018
Millenniumlady:
What's not a good character undecided they are in a relationship kso it's her right to take those gifts from him
if being in a two month relationship makes it plausible and rightful for her to seek gifts, I suppose its within the young man's right to as well seek some sexual aggrandizement.... Shikenan
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by nanauju(f): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lol..
Op, no guy ever passes the playboy stage OK.
It all depends on what they actually want with the lady
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Margfin(m): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
quote author=iceybux post=71125129]

you shocked that is without sins, that knows who makes heaven or not. tongue. is sex the only sin.. for u heaven is grantd ba.. u dont sin... hypocrite! did u have sex b4 marriage if u even married or not..? let him without sin cast the stone first... [/quote]chain cheesy grin grin grin grin grin dis guy no dey forget person. bro, I hail ooo

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
He's a fukboycheesy. He just wants to chop and clean mouth.u don see d signs ooo cheesy so no come come back and say men are scums if u come open for am and im come chop and run away.
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
Millenniumlady:
bianca na u be dis?
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
dingbang:
his body language shows that he is sexually active and that should alert you of his kind of person. if you feel you cannot live up to his terms, then you quit the situationship you have with him and hatch on to someone who keys into your long term goals. there are good men in nairaland also, ask lefulefu.
Martin0 will be a good man for hercheesy.martin no dey rush tinzs like dis guy wey she recently meetcheesy.
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Emycyber(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
Millenniumlady:

And how are you people? Diggers?
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Martin0(m): 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
lefulefu:
Martin0 will be a good man for hercheesy.martin no dey rush tinzs like dis guy wey she recently meetcheesy.

Oga I go prefer you over me oo coz u get taste and romantic pass me, remember say I sabi xup so em relationship fit dey boring! why not chyke the babe Nagrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo / Moving On Is Hard / Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.