Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? (23691 Views)

Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA / Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
Rosheal:

Please help me +233231935528

Email-vabooksales@gmail.com
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Welcomme: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Delitefull:

My location is not an issue, everything is Virtual/Online these days. Even if it is just an android phone with WhatsApp you have, you are good to go. I can train you via WhatsApp.

Or you can buy my ebook(check my signature) , study and implement whatever you learn from it.

Will love to be trained on watsapp ma... Here is my Email ma..Adewalep4@gmail.com
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by successking401(m): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
TroublemakerPro:
It is possible, I Make toons to and I edit photos for photographers at home it's not much money but for an eighteen year old man living with his parent, I feel rich.

You can invest in F.orex trade I have friends that make a lot from it.

PS get your toons @ an affordable price
Contact me on whatsapp @ 0815306.4720
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Linzo(m): 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
The op is a sophisticated scammer and has nothing to offer. If you have paid him money for the scam eBook then I'm sorry you have wasted your hard earn money. Download the rubbish he his selling below and password is jagaban.
Op I will not allow to scam anyone in this forum with your rubbish affiliate jagaban
Send in need it to igwec11@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by vioment: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
millionboi2:
u can still train a quarter baked to bcom helpful to u on a particular tin

I follow your thinking but even half the time, that quarter baked graduate is equivalent to person wey only finish for SS3; because some of these people dun pay their way from 1st semester of 1st year until they graduate.
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Jamestown123: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
millionboi2:
guarantee?
at least it's 85% sure. And let's just say I don't try to be greedy so what I do is play 3 odds stake 3k I get like 9600 save 5k everyday at least end of the month It's 140k bro that's what I do. And mind u it always work cos I put in serious work.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Olusharp(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
LionInZion:

I would like to talk to you, please. Can I have your phone number or email?

I will really appreciate your response. Thanks
check my signature

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
Improved:

Please how do I learn from you...
I dont have anything to teach o... I just got lucky through Upwork via my Nigerian account before I got banned...

I would have love for some guides for you but I don't know what to teach..
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Clone2020(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Booksrun, Gotranscript, iwriter, Transcribeme, Truelance, Elance, Godaddy, Topbuzz, Guru, Freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

Whatsapp link
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Welcomme: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
Peterjosh:
I work from home and I earn a paltry 50-60dollars per week.. Consistently....

I post ads on a website for some guys working at a dealership and this has revolutionalized my life..

I believe God just handed the job to me..
Bro pls how can I contact you...Help a broke and jobless brother with a mother and siblings to cater for... Here is my email Adewalep4@gmail.com
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Welcomme: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jamestown123:
at least it's 85% sure. And let's just say I don't try to be greedy so what I do is play 3 odds stake 3k I get like 9600 save 5k everyday at least end of the month It's 140k bro that's what I do. And mind u it always work cos I put in serious work.
Bro pls how can I contact you...Help a broke and jobless brother with a mother and siblings to cater for... Here is my email Adewalep4@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by millionboi2: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jamestown123:
can I hold ur hand?
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by millionboi2: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
vioment:

I follow your thinking but even half the time, that quarter baked graduate is equivalent to person wey only finish for SS3; because some of these people dun pay their way from 1st semester of 1st year until they graduate.
lol......I taut u were referin to an average student.
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Jamestown123: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
Welcomme:
U are free any time to contact me on whatsapp 07085895462. But jst know this if i lose u lose.
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Jamestown123: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
millionboi2:
can I hold ur hand?
U are free to grab my hands bro who no won holiday for dubai. What'app me 07085895462
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Onelovetayz(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
I dont have anything to teach o... I just got lucky through Upwork via my Nigerian account before I got banned...

I would have love for some guides for you but I don't know what to teach.. [/quote]

Please, why did Upwork ban you?

I'm just curious
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by vioment: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
millionboi2:
lol......I taut u were referin to an average student.

Yeah, am referring to the average university student. Their educational level use .001 pass an average SS3 student.

The reason na say many students no dey study like developed countries students. We have many hindrances affecting us like you know, things like light, security, quality lecturers, fees, feeding, etc.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by eemjay17(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hello. Will you mind putting someone through? Mind me getting in touch with you? I will really love to do that.
SoNature:

Individual difference, papi

I did the regular 8-5 for over three years with nothing to show for it

But less than one year in freelancing, my story is changing
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by eemjay17(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
I will humbly appreciate some kind of tutoring to Ma'.
Delitefull:

Hello,

Send me an email, vabooksales@gmail.com.

Thank you.
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Ubah199(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
I know a lot about google admob check my signature or inbox me
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by biztip: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
Delitefull:
I work from home.

My main gig is Virtual Assistance(Administrative, Social Media Management, Recruitment, Office setup and Client/Customer Care).

You need to be disciplined to work from home. It is easy to get distracted and not meet up with your to-do for each day. You have to be focused and know how to manage your time effectively.
how do u do d custom are care service. me I have 24/7 light but don't know how to make it more useful to me
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by kellz0(m): 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
AntiZombie:

u need a pc, fast internet,, some capital best 200$ or 150$

a training period forget the seminar noise, fx needs to be learnt well

open a trading account with a broker

fund it

, practice for a while with the right tools

go live, make your money
bro can you put me through on this forex trading?
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by deturla: 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
SoNature:

Give no room for memory block by reading the works of people who are advanced in your space

I write for a company in Florida...so I spend time reading Nytimes, Mashable, CCN (not CNN), Bloomberg, etc.

As regards how I unwind, I always go to the mall and eateries. Not to mention going to church

I don't drink

I don't fancy hanging out with the guys on my street...I can't learn anything from them

And nairaland and bae are good company grin

Which state are u?

This is really cool. I live in Surulere and I think I like your personality. A lot of Nairalanders don't seem serious about telecommuting, that's why you'll see them asking questions everywhere.

I manage a media business straight from home - Office, Studio and all. It's been fun so far.

You can hit me up sometime. Let's chill and share creative thoughts and ideas.

Adetola
The.Photoblogger
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by kjhova(m): 1:25am On Sep 13, 2018
Delitefull:
I work from home.

My main gig is Virtual Assistance(Administrative, Social Media Management, Recruitment, Office setup and Client/Customer Care).

You need to be disciplined to work from home. It is easy to get distracted and not meet up with your to-do for each day. You have to be focused and know how to manage your time effectively.

Your last paragraph is so correct. I have a 7:30 to 5:30 day job and I co-own an online business that keeps me awake from when I get home to late in the night most of the time.

Working from home is not for the lazy and sure not for anyone who lacks self motivation.

To the guys here who possess excellent English language skills, who have enough time on their hands, who have access to data, device to work with and regular electricity, check out my website in the signature and partner with us to earn weekly income from legitimate jobs online.
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by AntiZombie: 4:03am On Sep 13, 2018
kellz0:
bro can you put me through on this forex trading?

mail your number

i created a whatsapp group for the forex trading students

so if u sent your number

the training will be holding there
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by dangoteinlaw: 4:39am On Sep 13, 2018
Y£S!!! Very possible to work from home and earn real big, go ask LadyF na , that chick prolly one of the biggest home earner if not the biggest. She's into crypto
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by akeentech(m): 5:01am On Sep 13, 2018
klassykute:
hi send ur WhatsApp details
See my signature
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:52am On Sep 13, 2018
Pls, anyone know a football/sports website/blog looking for writers? I need one or two.

Kindly contact and we'll DM

Thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:56am On Sep 13, 2018
kjhova:

Your last paragraph is so correct. I have a 7:30 to 5:30 day job and I co-own an online business that keeps me awake from when I get home to late in the night most of the time.

Working from home is not for the lazy and sure not for anyone who lacks self motivation.

To the guys here who possess excellent English language skills, who have enough time on their hands, who have access to data, device to work with and regular electricity, check out my website in the signature and partner with us to earn weekly income from legitimate jobs online.

Checked out your signature. I'm a sportswriter, need a gig. Possible?
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Ejadike(m): 6:32am On Sep 13, 2018
Jamestown123:
bro, how do we connect na Biko? I'll love to partake from your ministry
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Jamestown123: 7:21am On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=Ejadike post=71150509]bro, how do we connect na Biko? I'll love to partake from your ministry[/quote what'app me na 07085895462

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? / Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities / Apply For The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.