Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,365 members, 7,888,178 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:04 PM

Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? (23762 Views)

Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA / Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by akeentech(m): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
JubaiTonga:
You can teach how to sell on jiji ?
Sure
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Panshow(m): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
Premiumwriter:
nice design. I'm really impressed
Thanks Bro.
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Premiumwriter: 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
Panshow:
Thanks Bro.
dunno if you can help.
Like how much did it cost you to put up your blog?
I want to start something soon
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by aariwa(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
You never see all these jobless youths shouting afonja..Igbo in this kind of thread ..smh
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Obudupikin: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
jossytech:
I trade forex and cryptocurrencies at home, i made more money, i go out to shop and enjoy and go back home

You can work at home if you got internet, information and and skills, legally and morally please
How profitable is forex trading?
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Panshow(m): 6:33am On Sep 15, 2018
Premiumwriter:
dunno if you can help.

Like how much did it cost you to put up your blog?

I want to start something soon
Just send me a dm Bro.
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by kjhova(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
sunnyeinstein:

Checked out your signature. I'm a sportswriter, need a gig. Possible?

We don't have a client in the field of sports at the moment. Hard to be choosy in freelancing, man. What you see is what you get.

Anyone seriously interested can hit me up on our e-mail via the site.
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by LionInZion: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
kjhova:

We don't have a client in the field of sports at the moment. Hard to be choosy in freelancing, man. What you see is what you get.

Anyone seriously interested can hit me up on our e-mail via the site.

Hey!

I would like to write for you.

I've sent an e-mail. Kindly check

Many thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by kjhova(m): 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
LionInZion:

Hey!
I would like to write for you.
I've sent an e-mail. Kindly check
Many thanks
No problem. The team will contact you.
Regards

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by LionInZion: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
kjhova:

No problem. The team will contact you.

Regards

I look forward to that.

Thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Fikifak(m): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
JubaiTonga:

You can teach how to sell on jiji ?
LOL ! And what are you going to learn ? Post ad on JIJI and you learned everything ))
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by HardMirror(m): 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
pweeryambre:
Working from home in nigeria mostly means Scamming or sports betting.... Nigerian youths ain't that patient
it's unfortunate. Patience pays in the end when one is disciplined and works progressively
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Philtrust: 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Get your upwork account approved within 10mins Free 12 samples of jobs winning proposals Approved upwork foreign Account 1year Nord premium VPN of for grab

Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Ezylinkage: 1:49am On Oct 17, 2018
WHAT'S A FINANCIAL FREEDOM IN A TIME LIKE THIS..
Forex is a cool business if you want to make extra income to pay your bills, children school FEE, etc. am telling you Forex is the best for you, If you don't have job forex can be taking as Full time job or part-time job. The more time you invest in it the more profit you make. Forex market opens 24 hours /5 days. a week. Mon - Fri.

If you really want to give it a try here are the..

REQUIREMENTS
1. A Laptop or your Android phone
2. Fast Internet connection
3. Capital of $200 (N 73,400 $ rate as of today) or $150 (N 55,050 $ rate as of today). it depend on your capacity, the more capital the more turnover you get per day.

With your $200 or $150 Capital you can make more than $30 a day in a week = $150 (N 55,000)

TRAINING and BROKER
FXTM gives quality training and strategy to trade successfully 80% - 90% Success rate. And this guarantee you profit making on a daily basis.
Training day in FXTM are on Tuesday - Fridays every WEEKS.

FXTM is one of the best brokers in Nigeria which gives you the opportunity to trade forex in Naira account which means you can trade with your Naira. $ and €

They train you from the beginner to expert. They gives the best tools to trade the market.
Free ebooks and webiner (online education) to educating yourself.

Fast deposit and withdrawal within 24 hours.
Free signal to trade on daily basis. 90% winning
Demo account to practice

TO ATTEND THE TRAINING
The training is free but.

1. You need to register. Click the link to register https://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4922015

2. Fund your Account with at least $100 ( N 36,700) you can as well withdraw your money if wish not to trade at any time you wish.

3. Attend the training. and if you are not in Lagos you can join the training online, forex is very simple and easy to learn through the webiner at your own comfort zone in any where in the world.

REASON WHY SOME PEOPLE LOOSE IN FOREX
1. Some people take forex for gamble they rough into the market to make some money and rough out.
2. No proper risk management, they want to make the whole money in the market at once which is not possible.
3. No stop loss in forex you can determine the amount of money you want to loss to the market
(to be continue.......)
With FXTM you are going to be taking step by step to make good profit in forex.

OFFICE ADDRESS.
Mama Cass bus stop.
Allen avenue, IKEJA
Lagos.

Register now and fund your account when you get to the office before the training click the link https://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4922015

Or if you are interested you can drop your WhatsApp number below.

DON'T ALLOW ANY ONE TO DEFRAUD YOU DO IT URSELF, IT SIMPLY AND STRAIGHTFORWARD
Click on the link and register.
https://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4922015

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by earthsync(f): 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
salt1:
I've been working from home for the past seven years.
I work for an international NGO and do periodic site visits.

So yes. Some Nigerians work from home
pls how'd you do this. I even want to work for one when I get to do my nysc
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Mife9000: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
Vacancy

Job from home, apply by joining our WhatsApp group. Use the link below or call the below phone number for us to add you.

https://chat.-whatsapp.-com/BkUmRQr0ytzLBNHXgrQ8o2

Don't for get to remove the two - in the link, thank
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by jobhrng: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
N.B: Do not apply to more than one (1) job position. Staffs must be able to work effectively and efficiently from home or remotely.

• Data Entry Officer

The service of a Data Entry Officer is needed.
For more information, click on the below;

https://rooster.jobs/jobs/861

• Web Developer & Graphics Designer

The service of a Web Developer(No coding or programming skill required), who can also do some basic graphics designing is needed.

https://rooster.jobs/jobs/894

• Direct Sales Executives (Field Marketers)

The service of Direct Sales Executives are needed.

https://rooster.jobs/jobs/896

• Online Executive Sales Officers (Online Marketers)

The service of Online Executive Sales Officers are needed.

https://rooster.jobs/jobs/896

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. / Mercy Corps Nigeria 2016 Job Vacancies (28 Positions) / Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.