Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,691 members, 7,921,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:55 AM

She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? (2632 Views)

Signs She Wont Be A Good Wife / Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? / We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by SALady(f): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2010
xynerise:

FAT LIE! Gals are automatically hungry when u ask them out. grin

hahhhaaahhhaa! suddenly remembered why I am still on NL, Thanks for that bit of laughter.

dobodobo:

I hope you are not too UGLY

@dobo, you again

waooo:

Try to find out why she said no to your date.

I think so too.
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by xynerise: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2010
Pweety4me:

4 dat u will remain a broke as$ & chickless guy 4 lyfe!
oh yea.
whether u like it or not I am richer than ur future husband. He will come to me for employment and I will employ him as my janitor grin
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by skydeep(f): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2010
xynerise:

oh yea.
whether u like it or not I am richer than your future husband. He will come to me for employment and I will employ him as my janitor grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
am outta here. My tummy hurts
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by denzel2009: 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2010
If you took her to mama-put the last time you went out, she might not necessarily be hungry when you try that line again.
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by xynerise: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2010
denzel2009:

If you took her to mama-put the last time you went out, she might not necessarily be hungry when you try that line again.
Does mama-put still exist? undecided
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by sd6: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2010
@xynerize
u're f.ucked up! So becos u think u've made little cheese, there's no mamaput again. Hav u 4gotten wen u eat mamaput? thats if u're nt stil eating mamaput. Onye okomoko!
@OP d gal may nt really like u cuz mst gals wil wanna go out wit their new guy. Luk around, there are other girls who nid u
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by xynerise: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2010
sd-6:

@xynerize
u're f.ucked up! So becos u think u've made little cheese, there's no mamaput again. Hav u 4gotten wen u eat mamaput? thats if u're nt stil eating mamaput. Onye okomoko!
@OP d gal may nt really like u cuz mst gals wil wanna go out wit their new guy. Luk around, there are other girls who nid u
You be idiotic monk.
Stay on topic chimp
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by Pweety4me(f): 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2010
xynerise:

oh yea.
whether u like it or not I am richer than your future husband. He will come to me for employment and I will employ him as my janitor grin
The reverse is d case. . . undecided tongue
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by denzel2009: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2010
Pweety4me:

The reverse is d case. . . undecided tongue
Hello Mrs pattinson

xynerise:

Does mama-put still exist? undecided

Mama-put will forever exist.
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by Africanqueen2(f): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2010
Why una dey conclude say d girl no like d guy? U know if she dey purge dat day, or if belle dey pain am or she get important thing Wey she no fit yan the guy. If I like guy must I go out wit him for lunch if he ask me, don't I have right to say no? Guys make una look am from different angle before una conclude. . . Chew the meat well before you swallow make e no hook your throat grin
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by lexyy: 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2010
broda save ur money for something else grin grin grin
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by xynerise: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2010
lexyy:

broda save your money for something else grin grin grin
As if I ready to beg her to chop for free grin
O boy I use the money do better thing that day.
U know nah, I was forming caring wink
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by Cmiller(m): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2010
She's fastin n moreover she finks u cant buy her type of lunch,so bro save ur money.
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by Spiritualj: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2010
Guy d problem is dat u dont ve style
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by todan(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2010
@ poster
u don't need us to advise u concerning talking to her on that or do u just feel like keeping urself busy with something.
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by xynerise: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2010
todan:

@ poster
u don't need us to advise u concerning talking to her on that or do u just feel like keeping urself busy with something.
Start using Colgate cos Close-up is not working on ur mouth angry
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by MrAnus: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2010
Bro, maybe you have body odour, just may be!
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by Danielalhassan66(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
yme1:
i say NO to lunch date back then because

1)i was just too shy
2)eating out wasnt much of my thing back then

i dont know about your babe but i think you need to talk with her undecided
y u sabi lie like this madam u way before the ask u out u don't the jump up and down like frog i no blame u sha i blame Liverpool way cut my Ticket
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
xynerise:

FAT LIE! Gals are automatically hungry when u ask them out. grin

Thank God, uv Met your match.

Not all girls are hungry bro.

Change your stuck up mentality and see how she will accept your lunch date.
You must have said something inbetween your convo with her that pissed her off.
I can smell arrogance in the air.

She's smart.

Inbetween if u are looking for a hungry girl to FEED ? You can check any public school hostels. They will even carry their friends'friend along.

thank me later.
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can One Be Inlove With Someone And Still Feel Bored Around Him/her? / Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? / Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.