Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,778 members, 7,908,999 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:40 PM

Twilight Eclipse - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Twilight Eclipse (3284 Views)

Twilight Fan Marries Cardboard Cut-out Of Edward Cullen In £2,000 Vegas Wedding / 50 Best Received Nigerian Tv Shows - From Adio Family To Twilight Zone / Twilight Saga: New Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twilight Eclipse by naijadiva2(f): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2010
i just cant get down with the twilight series, ppl get unusually crazy with it, im just saying
Re: Twilight Eclipse by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2010
eeerrr was this the movie with the weird guy crying out precious smiley
Re: Twilight Eclipse by vescucci(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2010
Once bitten, twice shy. In this case, I lack a quirky adage
Re: Twilight Eclipse by dominique(f): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2010
i so much dislike this twilight saga, hope they get it over with. those 3 wacktors have got to be the worst ever!!! gosh that Kristen Stewart is always looking dazed and confused with no expression whatsoever.
Re: Twilight Eclipse by shilling(f): 12:28am On Jul 07, 2010
waleski:

the breaking dawn is obviously more fun esp wen the volturi came to fight the cullens.i hope nessie is as fine as she was described in the book

Yeah, I think Breaking Dawn is the only one that can compare to the first. Yeah, even Stephanie talked about how it was almost impossible to get a character that matched Nessie's description.

For some reason, I feel there doesn't have to be Breaking Dawn movie, but that's just me. She says she's working on a Twilight novel, from Edward's perspective. I'd rather see Jacob's and Nessie's story.
Re: Twilight Eclipse by iice(f): 3:43am On Jul 07, 2010
dominique:

i so much dislike this twilight saga, hope they get it over with. those 3 wacktors have got to be the worst ever!!! gosh that Kristen Stewart is always looking dazed and confused with no expression whatsoever.

Ever notice how she doesn't really look into Edward's eyes? She stares at his chin or some spot on his face. . .it's weird. Shouldn't the connection come from the eyes? That's exhibit A of her bad acting.

Minute is right, they assume people have read the books. It's one of the reasons i hated the first movie. The movie doesn't really tell anything about the characters undecided

shilling:

She says she's working on a Twilight novel, from Edward's perspective. I'd rather see Jacob's and Nessie's story.
Me too
Re: Twilight Eclipse by shilling(f): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2010
iice:

Ever notice how she doesn't really look into Edward's eyes? She stares at his chin or some spot on his face. . .it's weird. Shouldn't the connection come from the eyes? That's exhibit A of her bad acting.

Me too

I know she's a horrible actress but I've never noticed that she doesn't look into Edward's eyes. But, yeah they all suck. Dakota Fanning is the best of the lot and she's only 16/17(?). I think she did really good.
Re: Twilight Eclipse by iice(f): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2010
That's coz Dakota is a great actress in the making. She's already a good actress. Right from when she started till now, she hasn't really missed a beat. Besides she has worked with the greats, so i guess she must have picked up a thing or 2 from them.
Re: Twilight Eclipse by obinna5000(m): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2010
So, this topic has reached 2 pages. undecided
Re: Twilight Eclipse by GL(f): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2010
i love Twilight, and i'm also Team Edward.

i've not watched any of the movies though, except the trailers and a few clips from New Moon. i'm not much of a movie person anyway. besides, i had (and prolly still have) such a perfect image of Edward, that i doubt any twilight movie can live up to the book for me. but i think i'll watch the Breaking Dawn film; Breaking Dawn was my favourite book in the series, next was Twilight, then Eclipse and finally New Moon.
Re: Twilight Eclipse by iice(f): 3:38am On Jul 08, 2010
^^Don't bother watching them. For me it was Breaking Dawn, Eclipse, Twilight and then New Moon.
Re: Twilight Eclipse by shilling(f): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2010
iice:

^^Don't bother watching them. For me it was Breaking Dawn, Eclipse, Twilight and then New Moon.
All true!!!
Re: Twilight Eclipse by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2010
iice:

I hated Breaking Dawn! (I believe I've mentioned this already grin)

Will be seeing Eclipse on Sunday cheesy
Re: Twilight Eclipse by shilling(f): 1:59am On Jul 09, 2010
Why do u hate Breaking Dawn?
Re: Twilight Eclipse by Seun(m): 3:29am On Jul 09, 2010
I think Eclipse was decent, but I missed Aro. I think they told the stories but missed many emotional aspects aside from the romance.
Re: Twilight Eclipse by shilling(f): 7:33am On Jul 09, 2010
Seun:

I think Eclipse was decent, but I missed Aro. I think they told the stories but missed many emotional aspects aside from the romance.

Very true!!
Re: Twilight Eclipse by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2010
shilling:

Why do u hate Breaking Dawn?
Highly dissapointing, annoying actually because I liked the other three. I found it cheesy, dull, felt it dragged on a bit and lacked depth (there's nothing worse than a boring long book), oh and 'Renesmee?' (O.o) cheesy
Re: Twilight Eclipse by waleski(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2010
GL:

i've not watched any of the movies though, except the trailers and a few clips from New Moon. i'm not much of a movie person anyway. besides, i had (and prolly still have) such a perfect image of Edward, that i doubt any twilight movie can live up to the book for me. but i think i'll watch the Breaking Dawn film; Breaking Dawn was my favourite book in the series, next was Twilight, then Eclipse and finally New Moon.
GL:

Yeah i think breaking dawn was by far d most intrestin of d series i dnt think it makes sense writin abt edward's angle in all of dis i think d edward bella part of twilight ended just right it wil be cool if she develops a story of <<spoiler>> cause theirs is an intrestin relantionship.i also think dat no matter d producer d movies wil always be second best cause we read d emotions nd al nd we relate with d feeling but wen its screen play its is hard 2 replicate nd dats0why people are complain nd ish twilight is a classical xample of a movie dat can only be more understood by reading d bk
Re: Twilight Eclipse by iice(f): 3:48am On Jul 12, 2010
ibkaye:

Highly dissapointing, annoying actually because I liked the other three. I found it cheesy, dull, felt it dragged on a bit and lacked depth (there's nothing worse than a boring long book), oh and 'Renesmee?' (O.o) cheesy

Gotta admit, that's the crappiest name ever. They should have stuck with her second name
Re: Twilight Eclipse by VPersie: 4:09am On Jul 12, 2010
@iice

abeg why u lock my thread now?
Re: Twilight Eclipse by drexon104: 12:42am On Jul 13, 2010
well lets hope the twilight parody will be better grin grin cheesy
Re: Twilight Eclipse by PupetMasta(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2010
To me twilight is not a film I will pay to watch. A friend gave a perfect summarization of twilight as "A disturbed h--or--ny girl who cant make up her mind on who to sleep with. "A dead man or a Dog""
Re: Twilight Eclipse by shilling(f): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2010
drexon104:

well lets hope the twilight parody will be better grin grin cheesy
That looked crazy hilarious!!

PupetMasta:

To me twilight is not a film I will pay to watch. A friend gave a perfect summarization of twilight as "A disturbed h--or--ny girl who cant make up her mind on who to sleep with. "A dead man or a Dog""
As weird as it sounds, that's what it is!!
Re: Twilight Eclipse by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2010
Watched it today, Jacob's shoulder muscles, deep sigh cheesy
Re: Twilight Eclipse by obinna5000(m): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2010
Just like how the last Harry Potter movie will be split into two parts, the last Twilight movie (Breaking Dawn) will also be in 2-parts.
Re: Twilight Eclipse by shilling(f): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2010
^ ^
So I heard!!
Re: Twilight Eclipse by ijawgirl: 12:24am On Jul 19, 2010
Twilight is totally rubbish!
The only scene I enjoyed is the fighting scene
Re: Twilight Eclipse by iice(f): 3:57am On Jul 19, 2010
ibkaye:

Watched it today, Jacob's shoulder muscles, deep sigh cheesy

You should see Alcide Herveaux of True Blood. Now that's a mighty foine wolf man
Re: Twilight Eclipse by chamotex(m): 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2010
I went inside the screening room but I didn't watch the movie . . . .or can I say most of the movie.
Re: Twilight Eclipse by Seun(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2010
iice:
Minute is right, they assume people have read the books.  It's one of the reasons i hated the first movie.  The movie doesn't really tell anything about the characters undecided[/color]
Me too
I thought the first movie was awesome, and that was what led me to read the books.  Also, boredom.
Re: Twilight Eclipse by vescucci(m): 12:37am On Jul 27, 2010
Oga Seun dey watch film? First dude I know who read the Twilight books is you, dude. Erh, congratulations.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will Happen After The Show? Bba / Nigezie,soundcity,primetime Or Hiptv? / Independence Day Speech For Kids In 10 Lines | 15 August Short Speech In 10 Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.