Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,265 members, 7,884,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Twilight Eclipse - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Twilight Eclipse (3264 Views)

Twilight Fan Marries Cardboard Cut-out Of Edward Cullen In £2,000 Vegas Wedding / 50 Best Received Nigerian Tv Shows - From Adio Family To Twilight Zone / Twilight Saga: New Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twilight Eclipse by yanran336: 8:19am On Jul 27, 2010
Last Sunday I watched this movie, Twilight Eclipse is wonderful movie,
Twilight Eclipse is much better than Twilight saga
Re: Twilight Eclipse by spikedcylinder: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2010
I watched it for 500 naira two weeks ago. I should have used the money to buy ice cream.
Dakota was the ONLY good thing about the movie. Meh.
Re: Twilight Eclipse by Seun(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2010

In the book, all the vampires are scared of Dakota Fanning's character.   The young twins are treated with reverence by all the other vampires, including Edward, Alice, and Carlyle.   They are practically worshipped.  Even Aro feared her a bit.  But in the movie, she's just Dakota Fanning all grown up with red contacts and lots of swallowing.  Probably not the actresses' fault, but I was really disappointed.  I didn't see the terror at all.

On the other hand, they captured Aro perfectly in New Moon.  His hypocritical manners and hilarious enthusiasm.  You can tell that he's full of hypocrisy, but you can't help the feeling that he really enjoys being a vampire.
Re: Twilight Eclipse by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I watched it for 500 naira two weeks ago. I should have used the money to buy ice cream.

LOOL!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JK Rowling To Write Harry Potter Spin-off Movies / Femi Adebayo And Funke Akindele’s Affair Crash! / GRACE UPON GRACE (part 1) 2016 Nigeria Nollywood Latest And Newest Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.