Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,972 members, 7,873,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz (7512 Views)

Macho Man Or Slim Guy / Curvy Or Slim Chics, Which Is Sweeter In Bed? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by alj(m): 4:02am On Feb 23, 2006
no weev come and see me am much closer.
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by robby1(m): 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2007
i like fat girls. They are always hornier cheesy and their bones dont poke into your skin when you hug them. and lastly, i wont be needing a pillow but that dosent mean i dont like slim girls oh!
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2007
fat, slim, huge, fine, ugly, sexy, 6-packs or big belly, i love my guy regardless of whatever
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by okwanuzo3(f): 12:48am On Jan 11, 2007
don't like them skinny, but i'd choose a skinny one over an x large one. Don't want anyone panting and puffing too much after extracurricular activities wink
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by toyboy1(m): 11:10am On Jan 11, 2007
i avoid both extremes. if u dont fall around the extremes n u r good looking then u r good ennuf grin
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by staloone(m): 11:59am On Jan 11, 2007
Well guy's, i prefer a moderate girl, not too fat and not skinny. But the one God gives i will take. cose a fat one may be the good one or the skinny may be the good one, but if they say choose one, i will take the moderate girl, so i won't spend much on her. Be wise when choosing.
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by staloone(m): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2007
Well 4 me, i will go 4 d moderate girl, not too fat and not men skinny. But anyone God gives i will take, but if they said choose one i will go 4 d moderate girl. smiley
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by okwanuzo3(f): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2007
staloone:

Well 4 me, i will go 4 d moderate girl, not too fat and not men skinny. But anyone God gives i will take, but if they said choose one i will go 4 d moderate girl. smiley

awww, isn't that cute
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by mathways(m): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2007
Me I like girls with the height and with those long skinny legs.Men,U've got to try them out.Erotically stimulating 24/7.Oh,should make some calls-already going randy.
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by chessito(m): 7:26am On Feb 03, 2007
but come to think of it,anyone's meat is another man's poison! Fat girls have their advantages like they are likely to have big boobs and this qualify you for a great feast and also a pillow which skinnig girls dont have, but skinning girl's .w***e are intresting since it's likely to be deeper!
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by chycin(f): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2007
you all like slim girls, lepa and all of that ehe eh? So who will go for the fat girls? I am fat though not so fat anyway but i beleive there should be one out there who will appreciate me the way i am. Dont you think so. smiley
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by zigbo(f): 2:24am On Feb 05, 2007
hmmm all this boys wey dey donate like dem yummy and his crew post some picture,i'd like to classify y'all personally.but i must say,i jst checkd out alj's profile,that dude is fyne.
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by OmoEko1(f): 2:35am On Feb 05, 2007
i like am guys real skinny but not too skinny, with six or more packs, calf muscles, strong back with muscles, strong legs and feet, nice teeth with cute smile, nice hair with some waves or dreads. wink wink wink wink
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by pisces20: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2007
I dislyk very short (shorter than me)guys and guys with potbelly. Any other thing is acceptable. PERIOD.
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by robby1(m): 2:19am On Jun 07, 2007
any other thing is acceptable? are you sure?

ok so do you like fat guys who are broke?
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by otuonye(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2007
Although, I don't like the ones looking like broomsticks, I perfer the slim ones.

Jojo
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by nasnas(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2007
chycin! me i lyk d way u tok. i love to knw u beta. am also in Abuja. email linknass@yahoo.com
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by mamaorga(f): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2008
I like skinny guys becos they got big koko's

on the other hand i like muscular guys who are tall but not too muscular

they can carry you whilst giving u a good time

lol
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2008
Because am on the slim and dark side, i naturally prefer the plus-size, fair skin babes, with good brain that can engage in serious and not so serious issues.
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by metodman(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2008
i dont mind any at all, I ve got right and different keys to different cars. I kept the keys somewhere in me, I use the best key for u,

But the lady i wanna marry must not be fat ooooo, i wont tolerate that, lailai
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by Ayoboga(f): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2008
does it matter whether one is fat or skinny, i believe love is a
thing of d mind.
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2008
Ayoboga:

does it matter whether one is fat or skinny, i believe love is a
thing of d mind.

It matters for me. cheesy
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by carlitos: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2008
i prefer slim girls to fat ones becos fat girls sometimes eat alot and slim girls are more active than es.sorry if u are afat girl grin grin grin grin shocked cry cry cry
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by Emeka72(m): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2008
I would like a girl dat is not too fat, has a flat tummy, very big bust and very big ass. that makes a babe with a good shape.
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by kolaoloye(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2008
chycin:

you all like slim girls, lepa and all of that ehe eh? So who will go for the fat girls? I am fat though not so fat anyway but i beleive there should be one out there who will appreciate me the way i am. Dont you think so. smiley

NO photogragh for confirmation.
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by PERVERT9: 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2008
i go extra miles when they are lepacious
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by bawomolo(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2008
Amen to that! I pray all the guys saying they prefer slim girls will end up with fat girls. AMEN.

what's with this olori buruku prayers. i don't want to marry a woman that would die before she is 50.
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by bawomolo(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2008
Because am on the slim and dark side, i naturally prefer the plus-size, fair skin babes, with good brain that can engage in serious and not so serious issues.

why prefer fair skin women?? weird.
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by bluesky4(f): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2008
built yet slim
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by Amax(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2008
I love fat and big lady not lapa,
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by gilgee(m): 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2008
I like them in all packages, what matters most is the sexual expertise and behavioral attributes.

Lepa/Orobo all join, so far she fit keep me happy in and out of bed.
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2008
i like 'em slender o, nice and slender, with some muscle to add wink no mahatma gandhi lookalike or orobo for me jo lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Mistake A Man Unaffectionate Nature For Evidence That He Doesn't Love You / OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? / 6 Reasons Why Men Avoid Dating Fat Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.