Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,163 members, 7,907,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:28 AM

Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? (3606 Views)

Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude / Guys How Do You Feel And Cope A Lady That Doesn't Spend On You / How Do You Feel And React When Your Decent-looking Partner Has A Terrible Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by tayooluwole: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2018
It has been hell for me for the past like a week ago... My girl friend broke my @ in a smart way... Me and her have been together for close to 2 years...I tried as much as possible to take care of her because of the love I have for her... Now she has declared to me that we are no more together... She has gone to her ex and I learnt this her ex is married already... A lot of my friends have called her to persuade her but all to no avail. Even my mother called her but she declared she has made up her mind already... I am finding it difficult to erase her from my memory... Each time I remember the games she played with me, I am always sad. She was collecting money from me up to the point when I catch her red-handed... She was still acting like my original gf but it was when I catch her red-handed that she declared that she is no more interested in me, that I should take heart. Each and every day, the past memory of me and her do appear in my thinking. It is really disturbing. It hurts alot. I hardly sleep these days. The funniest thing is that, she said she dont wish to see me again since we are no more together. I went to her house, she did not open door for me, probably she is thinking i came to harm her. My only sin is loving and trusting her. Since we started dating i never thought it once to have alternative girlfriend because of the love i have for her.

Pls I wish to forget her and move on... Pls what are the practical ways to delete her from my memory ?

3 Likes

Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by Temidayo9(m): 9:33am On Sep 14, 2018
Time heals everything.

11 Likes

Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by 360great(m): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2018
I sympathize with you bro, please go & hustle well, channel all your energy in making your self a better person today believe me if you are wealthy no girl can dump you...... I believe time is the perfect healer, try & remove your mind from her.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by cryles(m): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2018
1st: engage yourself in one tin or the other. 2nd: Always be with friends and family
lastly: move on
Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by Liliyann(f): 9:35am On Sep 14, 2018
Same old story we hear everyday!!
After all I spent and did for her, which is not even up to 100k!!
Your girl is wise!!
2years without the talk of marriage and real spending!!
Its better to be with a married man that brings out the best in you,takes care of you and your family than a broke ass guy that doesn't even know where his next meal will come from!!

You better carry your lazy ass and go and make real money!!
Relationship ain't for boys but real men that knows what it takes to love and value their partner!!

6 Likes

Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by Kingosytex(m): 9:46am On Sep 14, 2018
trust me, i know and understand how u feel and what u are passing through cos i have been in an even worse situation than u are right now. there is dis girl i was dating, we CLAIMED TO love each other dearly, then along the line a certain guy who was financially bouyant than i was came around and the story changed. the girl fell for the guy and abandoned me, i PLEADED for her MERCY but to no AVAIL,she told me dat she has moved on with her life, sent me some series of HEART BREAKING texts. i felt so MISERABLE and downtrodden, she changed her contact and it was impossible 4 me to reach her. i was in TORMENT, everything around me was scary so i needed a CHANGE OF ENVIRONMENT,i traveled to stay with a friend in LAGOS and in a few weeks i returned to my normal state of health. i started seeing ladies as HEART BREAKERS. i changed my contact to cut away from HER. JUST SOME WEEKS AGO, SHE COLLECTED MY NUMBER FROM MY FRIEND AND CALLED ME, GUESS WHAT?? SHE HAS BEEN DUMPED!! LOVE IS A SCAM and this is my story!

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by Yuneehk(f): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2018
It's not going to be an easy one. You would remember the good times you both had feel bad, sober, and you might even cry. This is better than staying in the relationship, knowing for a fact that the feelings aren't mutual any longer.

I'll advise that you go out often, and when you return home, engage your mind so that thoughts of her doesn't creep in. You can see movies, hang out with friends, read books, improve and better your life. Don't jump into another one just yet. Learn to enjoy your company!

No matter how long, time always does it work. This is coming from someone who's been heartbroken before. Goodluck smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by Godsgift7837: 9:58am On Sep 14, 2018
Even if you like engage yourself in the above mentioned my brother it won’t work the only solution is time only time can make you forget of the person...
Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by 360great(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2018
I love the life I'm living now, no girl can break my heart anymore, once bitten twice shy grin
No time for gf........

2 Likes

Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by donbachi(m): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2018
You need jesus for self healing and liberation to help usher you into a new dawn.
Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by webbro007(m): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:
Your girl is wise!!
Its better to be with a married man that brings out the best in you,takes care of you and your family than a broke ass guy that doesn't even know where his next meal will come from!!

Relationship ain't for boys but real men that knows what it takes to love and value their partner!!
a potential highly classified olosho and gold digger spotted, have u for once bought pizza,sharwama or barbeque for a guy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by MJBOLT: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2018
I don't have a heart so I cannot experience heartbreak

1 Like

Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by anochuko01(m): 10:15am On Sep 14, 2018
just get busy...and steer clear. youll be fine with time
Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:
Your girl is wise!!

Will you tolerate your future husband when he cheat on you?Be sincere.

3 Likes

Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by tayooluwole: 10:24am On Sep 14, 2018
Kingosytex:
trust me, i know and understand how u feel and what u are passing through cos i have been in an even worse situation than u are right now. there is dis girl i was dating, we CLAIMED TO love each other dearly, then along the line a certain guy who was financially bouyant than i was came around and the story changed. the girl fell for the guy and abandoned me, i PLEADED for her MERCY but to no AVAIL,she told me dat she has moved on with her life, sent me some series of HEART BREAKING texts. i felt so MISERABLE and downtrodden, she changed her contact and it was impossible 4 me to reach her. i was in TORMENT, everything around me was scary so i needed a CHANGE OF ENVIRONMENT,i traveled to stay with a friend in LAGOS and in a few weeks i returned to my normal state of health. i started seeing ladies as HEART BREAKERS. i changed my contact to cut away from HER. JUST SOME WEEKS AGO, SHE COLLECTED MY NUMBER FROM MY FRIEND AND CALLED ME, GUESS WHAT?? SHE HAS BEEN DUMPED!! LOVE IS A SCAM and this is my story!

Thanks bro
Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by tayooluwole: 10:29am On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=Liliyann post=71186067]Same old story we hear everyday!!
Your girl is wise!!

Relationship ain't for boys but real men that knows what it takes to love and value their partner!![/qu

I doubt if u know what u are saying...

1 Like

Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by chizzydave(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2018
Just get another girl if that's your problem.
Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by AstroG: 11:18am On Sep 14, 2018
Real Men Don't Get their Hearts broken,they break it cool cool
Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by Kingosytex(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2018
tayooluwole:

Thanks bro

You are welcome! please you need a change of environment, it will really do u good
Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by tayooluwole: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2018
Kingosytex:

You are welcome! please you need a change of environment, it will really do u good

I rush down to Lagos like 3 days ago...maybe my mind will become lighter...
Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by Amakababe(f): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Yes I've experienced heartbreak before and funny enough it's a crush, yes just a CRUSH I've never talked to, but he knows I exist. It started the first day I saw him 2 years ago.

What pains me the most is that I have no memory of him and I together to hold on to, if I did it'll be less painful i guess.
But that's just life, I've broken people who were interested in me,many people.
So there's nothing special about my own heart anyway.

I'm very sure he doesn't want me, and keeping a distance is helping me feel better once again. Haven't seen him for 2 weeks now.
Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by Offpoint: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2018
lol, each time there's a break up be it from her or from me.... I always end up feeling much better the next 1 hours... cuz I'm always prepared for a break up the first day I asked you out and when it eventually happens (which I know it was gonna happen anyways) I felt good like my prophecy comes through.

Never love a *girlfriend/boyfriend* with all your heart, else they'll break all of it. give 5% to each, and whatever is left for your wife/husband.....even your wife/husband should not receive a 100% love... get 'em 75....

4 Likes

Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by Ekez(m): 11:51am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:
Your girl is wise!!

How much have you spend on your partner?

2 Likes

Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
Time heals.
Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by Ekez(m): 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
That's why i no dey spend too much on gals

2 Likes

Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by popweezy(m): 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sorry Bro, u knw wat? Try smoke some sambisa weed. U WILL FORGET EVERYTHING INCLUDING UR NAME

2 Likes

Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
tayooluwole:
It has been hell for me for the past like a week ago... My girl friend broke my @ in a smart way... Me and her have been together for close to 2 years...I tried as much as possible to take care of her because of the love I have for her... Now she has declared to me that we are no more together... She has gone to her ex and I learnt this her ex is married already... A lot of my friends have called her to persuade her but all to no avail. Even my mother called her but she declared she has made up her mind already... I am finding it difficult to erase her from my memory... Each time I remember the games she played with me, I am always sad. She was collecting money from me up to the point when I catch her red-handed... She was still acting like my original gf but it was when I catch her red-handed that she declared that she is no more interested in me, that I should take heart. Each and every day, the past memory of me and her do appear in my thinking. It is really disturbing. It hurts alot. I hardly sleep these days. The funniest thing is that, she said she dont wish to see me again since we are no more together. I went to her house, she did not open door for me, probably she is thinking i came to harm her. My only sin is loving and trusting her. Since we started dating i never thought it once to have alternative girlfriend because of the love i have for her.

Pls I wish to forget her and move on... Pls what are the practical ways to delete her from my memory ?

# bolded is NO SIN at all. That is being a REAL MAN that you are. The type who will surely be compensated with a WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE if only you don't because of this disappointment choose to change.

It's that SINCERITY which you invested in your relationship that has saved you from an almost INEVITABLE future CALAMITY had it been you eventually tied the knots.

Brother, what would you do if after been married to her and out of the blue you come back home and find the 'supposed' mother of your children moaning as a result of sexual pleasure she is receiving from her EX under the roof you both live?

And then what will you do if afterwards you carry out a DNA test and find out that you ain't the biological father of your kids but her EX is?

We learn from cradle to grave. It's a lesson. Have faith that she wasn't even up to the shadow of the WORTH of the woman your DIGNITY as a FAITHFUL man deserve.

Take it as one of those life lessons and move on.

#RESPECT EVERY WOMAN THAT COMES YOUR WAY. TREAT THEM WITH KINDNESS. DONT BECAUSE OF THIS EXPERIENCE START TREATING WOMEN AS TRASH EXCEPT THOSE WHO ACTUALLY CHOOSE TO BE TREATED AS SO, BECAUSE OF THEIR BETRAYAL OF THE DIGNITY OF WOMANHOOD.

You will get over it if only you see this as a GREAT BLESSING. Cheers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by tayooluwole: 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
WORDWORLD:

# bolded is NO SIN at all that is being a REAL MAN that you are. The type who will surely be compensated with a WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE if only you don't because of this disappointment choose to change.

It's is that SINCERITY which you invested in your relationship that has saved you from an almost INEVITABLE future CALAMITY had it been you eventually tied the knots.

Brother, what would you do if after been married to her and out of the blue you come back home and find the 'supposed' mother of your children moaning as a result of sexual pleasure she is receiving from her EX under the roof you both live.

And then what will you do if afterwards you carry out a DNA test and find out that you ain't the biological father of your kids but her EX is?

We learn from cradle to grave. It's a lesson. Have faith that she wasn't even up to the shadow of the WORTH of the woman your DIGNITY as a FAITHFUL man deserve.

Take it as one of those life lessons and move on.
#RESPECT EVERY WOMAN THAT COMES YOUR WAY. TREAT THEM WITH KINDNESS. DONT BECAUSE OF THIS EXPERIENCE START TREATING WOMEN AS TRASH EXCEPT THOSE WHO ACTUALLY CHOSE TO BE TREATED AS SO BECAUSE OF THEIR BETRAYAL TO THE DIGNITY OF WOMANHOOD.

You will get over it if only you see this as a great BLESSING. Cheers.

Thank you very much bros

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by Tamarapetty(f): 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
I'm still looking for the remaining pieces of my heart. Na my kidney dey play the role of my heart now grin

3 Likes

Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by GoldenJAT(m): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:
Your girl is wise!!

God has been protecting me from girls like you u!!

4 Likes

Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by tayooluwole: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I'm still looking for the remaining pieces of my heart. Na my kidney dey play the role of my heart now grin

You are funny

1 Like

Re: Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:
Your girl is wise!!

and u this gold digging biatch, I have ur time today I've been seeing ur useless posts everywhere, why 're u waiting for a man to take care of ur ugly azz ,your fellow women 're out there hustling nd being independent u 're here looking for a rich guy. No dude wants a liability, the sooner u get that into ur thick skull the better for u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Man Ejaculates On His Trouser While Rocking Big-sized Lady On Stage / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done With Your Partner ? / HELP!! Is My Girlfriend In A Incest Relationship? (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.