Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,575 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' (30094 Views)

Simi: I Haven't Gotten Decent Sleep In One Week / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by Wize1: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Because you have failed to realise how religious sensitive this country is. Most of these people that call you up either attend these churches whose pastors you criticize or do not want their guest to be saddled with putting up with your presence; your unpredictability is your undoing; nobody wants you to start lashing out on pastors in their events.

This is the most realistic analysis to his present predicament. It's safe to say he believed his own hype (against the first rule: Never get high on your own supply)and self destructed.

I am not against what he does, but can't help but get a sense once in a while that he goes overboard. The sad reality is that people get carried away by online popularity and hype. They forget most times that most of the people cheering them online are mostly millennials or random folks with no purchasing power, and in the process lose their real Catchment. Can't help but feel pity for him tho.

Truth is I don't see any pastors having his time telling anyone not to give him jobs. The truth is nobody wants to identify with very unstable and controversial ( a rebel so to speak) brands as far as their money or brand is concerned. They might casually like him for for past time, but wont touch him once their money is involved. Be wise!

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by Kingosytex(m): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
MallamJackson:

You are just as parochial minded as your conspicuously frustrated and frozen patron

so it was only pastors and Christians that he used to MC for in events prior to the beginning of his psychosis huh?

what about his "already freed sheeples?"

pastors also influence them from calling him up as MC or landing him a job??

kai!! lallai shegiya ce hauka.

Mallam Jackson, i never insulted u neither did i abuse u. i want u to tender an unalloyed apology to me

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by readingokpara: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
He who loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me and what shall a man give in an exchange for his own soul. You have not done anything wrong at all never at any time back down yea those who will live a Godly life will suffer persecution the scripture cannot be pressed down Jesus nor any of the apostle never collected tithe from any one so why should any one collect tithe in the name of the Lord. Millions of people have heard you loud and clear and have listened. Jesus never mediated for the old covenant so any one who still want to continue with the old Law should continue but he must have at his mind that he has falling from grace
Apostle Paul stated have i become your enemy for telling you the truth. You will definitely overcome these challenge IJN.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by pauljumbo(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
kgr8mike:
Nobody is fighting Daddy Freeze rather he is fighting himself.

Advice to Daddy Freeze:-

Please don't say a word and just start paying tithe secretly and you will see how the windows of heaven will open for you.

It is here that God said prove me. It's like a mathematical formulae that you are told to prove and here God is saying prove me.

So it is up to you to prove God or you get ready for more tighter situations.

I repeat nobody is fighting you. You are your own problem.

I will tweet it to him he should start paying tithe

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by otunde527: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
There is freedom of expression and religion..
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by Jesusina(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
newsynews:

Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has revealed the difficulties he has been facing since he started the 'Free The Sheeple Movement' and a campaign against paying tithes. According to him, 'They' (referring to pastors) have fought him on every realm.

Daddy Freeze also spoke of how he hasn't gotten a job as an MC in 2 years, which is unlike before when he use to get 5 events in a month to perform as the MC.

Read his words below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/daddy-freeze-job-2-years-mc/

I thought you are on God's side, so how come this "con men" you lambast everyday could fight someone on God's side* @least Davido and sone has started paying their tithe to your movement, that should be enough now, 30,000,000,000 Gang ma la n so!!!

Hunger never wire you well well! Ur brother in Ukraine should support you now!

Sunday Adelaja is a full time corning man I have ever known* I study in Russia and Ukraine and I know the man wella, no difference between him and this tuberculousis man in Ikotun.....

Ssssh!!!!! You never start!!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by IYANGBALI: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
itspzpics:
No because u can't keep ur mouth from saying trash
like you just did
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by MallamJackson(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kingosytex:

Mallam Jackson, i never insulted u neither did i abuse u. i want u to tender an unalloyed apology to me

Aboki na I did not insult you I was merely making an observation

nevertheless my apologies if you in any way feel insulted.

ka yi haquri ka ji?
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by farem: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
kernel001:

What of your religion that kill people for just cartoon drew all the way Denmark?

You are talking of cartoon. What of the beauty pageant that didn't involve money from them and scores of people were murdered as a result of those who rose to defend and fought for the dumb moon god

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by GBJakes(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
newsynews:

Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has revealed the difficulties he has been facing since he started the 'Free The Sheeple Movement' and a campaign against paying tithes. According to him, 'They' (referring to pastors) have fought him on every realm.

Daddy Freeze also spoke of how he hasn't gotten a job as an MC in 2 years, which is unlike before when he use to get 5 events in a month to perform as the MC.

Read his words below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/daddy-freeze-job-2-years-mc/
Daddy freeze message and revelation about tithes has gradually started to change alot of messages and pastors in Nigeria. the pastor in my church came back from a conference in Lagos and the first message he preached was that tithe is under the law, and not paying tithe is not a sin and our blessings is not in any way connected to our giving tithe. He might not look like the sanctimonious men of God, but his coming has stare alot of questions in the minds of most church folks.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by Kingosytex(m): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
MallamJackson:

Aboki na I did not insult you I was merely making an observation
nevertheless my apologies if you in any way feel insulted.

ka yi haquri ka ji?
apologies accepted
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by okenwaa(m): 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bro....God is dealing with you nobody is fighting against you.

Touch not his annointed and do his prophets no harm.

I pity you ooo,,you think reading the bible like a literature and confusing people will help you baa....forgetting you have to have the spirit of God in you to understand the scriptures cus it's only the Holy spirit than can interpret these things to you.

But I know that you're far from having the Holy spirit in you.

Earthly words with heavenly meanings bro

When you're fighting genuine men of God,you're fighting God.

Na small prayer dem just pray for you. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by farem: 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
4601CE:
Christians are the most intolerant people in this world

I agree with you! As in they don't run to the streets killing people to defend their God like you do for the moon god and it's formulator- paedophile

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by Adakintroy: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
LifestyleTonite:

In his overbloated self-importance, it is the pastors who are stopping his clients from giving shows to MC.

Who would want this kind of confused person to MC his event?

He should go into farming. Or start his own business. What is he doing working for someone when all secrets of the kingdom and Devine principles have been revealed to him.

If

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by WebSurfer(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
RotrMezie:
You don't pay your tithe, that's the reason you're going broke.

anu mpama
So he dey pay tithe before? Mumu
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by kgr8mike(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
gcof:
seek ye first the kingdom of God and every other thing shall be added onto you

You know what kingdom is? It means a King and his Domain. The gospel is free but it's not cheap. God wants to expand His domain and He is telling us to seek that; to seek helping Him take everywhere for Himself. This can't be done if we refuse to be channels; if we become a close.

But the man God finds so doing, all other things are channelled through him. Be such a man.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
farem:

I agree with you! As in they don't run to the streets killing people to defend their God like you do for the moon god and it's formulator- paedophile
Congratulations.
You have proved me right after all .
This is exactly what I’m talking about .
Bunch of intolerant fools!
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by 2016v2017: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Because you have failed to realise how religiously sensitive this country is. Most of these people that call you up either attend these churches whose pastors you criticize or do not want their guest to be saddled with putting up with your presence; your unpredictability is your undoing; nobody wants you to start lashing out on pastors at their events.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by Davidoya: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
kernel001:
The moment it became as case of fighting Christianity, people like me left him. I trust some of his theories, but been too critical is madness.

I agree with you and I also liked your comment. If daddy freeze thinks he has a message then let him go ahead and preach it. But he seems to have gone overboard and over critical of church Leaders and sometimes the church that he doesn't even know where to draw the line anymore between his message and what the life of a true believer should portray. He is so rash in his responses to others who don't believe in his message, he doesnt even demonstrate the fruits of the spirit and you begin to wonder what he truly stands for. For me he's looking more like an enemy of Christianity in disguise, using his message that s loved by many as a weapon.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by kernel001: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
ollah2:

It's a great thing to be logical and open minded. Freeze messages looks like a fight against Christianity to people like you because you are so close minded and it's a bad especially in this century. You should be able to learn, unlearn and relearn.

My brother I'm very logical and open minded, I hate individuals been too critical, hurling unguided utterances shouldn't be mistaken for a speech.

I stand with him when it comes to issue of tithe, but antagonizing everybody puts me off him. People who criticise others are always in worst state.

He talks about Pastors not helping their congregation, that's true. But does same, owns expensive watches, so... What's the difference? He attacks Pastors for asking from members, but I saw him the other day asking members of his congregation to donate Phones, Laptops... What's the difference?
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by kernel001: 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
Newboss:
You just confirmed what he said. angry

What a shame. angry

Oooh! Sorry what did he just said?
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by farem: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
4601CE:

Congratulations.
You have proved me right after all .
Bunch of intolerant fools!

We are saying the same thing! From Lagos to Kampala. From Delhi to Moscow, everyone knows a and affirms what I just wrote about you lot.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by Vested(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Because you have failed to realise how religiously sensitive this country is. Most of these people that call you up either attend these churches whose pastors you criticize or do not want their guest to be saddled with putting up with your presence; your unpredictability is your undoing; nobody wants you to start lashing out on pastors at their events.

Does that mean he should refrain from speaking the truth even though it hurts someone's legs?

Nigeria is the way it is today because a huge percentage of its people compromise where they shouldn't.
We prefer to live in lies as long as you can feed your house. The rest of the world can go to hell.
That's why we will say "Sai Baba" today and then tomorrow, cry that the country is too hard to live in.
Until, we are ready to say the truth as it is, we will continue in the consequences of the path we have chosen.

Ride on, Freeze. I have my misgivings on some of your teachings but I acknowledge the truths you preach.
It is a lonely road you've decided to walk on. Stick to it. In good time, you will reap the benefits. Nothing new has ever come easy. Ask inventors or huge business men today.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by kernel001: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
4601CE:

Very intolerant and useless fanatics

Your dumb moon god that's blood thirsty and encourages pedophilic acts, should stay in Somalia, Afghanistan or take North.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by ItzBIM(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tosinayoko:

Yet you will go and be begging the so called "slaves" for 2k

Never !!!
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by klax(m): 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
4601CE:
Christians are the most intolerant people in this world

I have identified another brain upside down living thing again. Pls let me send the warning *Pls stop posting anything if you know your sense of reasoning not working well* pls what are we saying and what are you saying?

Pls is it Christina that made him unemploy? How does this concern Christian. Ice block knows how to talk and the talking is dealing with him so it's his headache.

He was too reckless about his freesheepie so let him face it this is not politics but God affairs so let him settle it with God or else his new name soon would be sorry oo or eeyah.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by ollah2: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
kernel001:

My brother I'm very logical and open minded, I hate individuals been too critical, hurling unguided utterances shouldn't be mistaken for a speech.

I stand with him when it comes to issue of tithe, but antagonizing everybody puts me off him. People who criticise others are always in worst state.

He talks about Pastors not helping their congregation, that's true. But does same, owns expensive watches, so... What's the difference? He attacks Pastors for asking from members, but I saw him the other day asking members of his congregation to donate Phones, Laptops... What's the difference?

You are wrong in some angles. Yes he night have said some words which didn't go down well with you, mind you he is a blunt man. In this part of the world, we hate blunt men because they often speak the truth which is alien to us. Jesus used nasty words to address people even older than him.

Secondly, his watch is his watch because he bought them with his money or a gift given to him by a loved one. He isn't a pastor, he isn't telling the world he is a saint. He has hung out with some controversial personalities. Same can't be said about pastors who claim to be holy and also enrich themselves with church proceeds

I don't know about the donation of phones and laptops so I can't talk about that.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by gcof(m): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
kgr8mike:

You know what kingdom is? It means a King and his Domain. The gospel is free but it's not cheap. God wants to expand His domain and He is telling us to seek that; to seek helping Him take everywhere for Himself. This can't be done if we refuse to be channels; if we become a close.

But the man God finds so doing, all other things are channelled through him. Be such a man.
tithing has nothing to do with riches.. there are non tithers who are extremely rich and there are tithers who live in poverty. That I may know him and the power behind his resurrection,this should be the cry of every Christian. for what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul. My eyes are set on eternity

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
klax:

I have identified another brain upside down living thing again. Pls let me send the warning *Pls stop posting anything if you know your sense of reasoning not working well* pls what are we saying and what are you saying?

Pls is it Christina that made him unemploy? How does this concern Christian. Ice block knows how to talk and the talking is dealing with him so it's his headache.

He was too reckless about his freesheepie so let him face it this is not politics but God affairs so let him settle it with God or else his new name soon would be sorry oo or eeyah.
Cry me a river.
Cry cry
Come on !
Cryy
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by ollah2: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
Vested:

Does that mean he should refrain from speaking the truth even though it hurts someone's legs?

Nigeria is the way it is today because a huge percentage of its people compromise where they shouldn't.
We prefer to live in lies as long as you can feed your house. The rest of the world can go to hell.
That's why we will say "Sai Baba" today and then tomorrow, cry that the country is too hard to live in.
Until, we are ready to say the truth as it is, we will continue in the consequences of the path we have chosen.

Ride on, Freeze. I have my misgivings on some of your teachings but I acknowledge the truths you preach.
It is a lonely road you've decided to walk on. Stick to it. In good time, you will reap the benefits. Nothing new has ever come easy. Ask inventors or huge business men today.

The truth is alien to Nigerians, it's so unfortunate but that's the fact cry
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
kernel001:

Your dumb moon god that's blood thirsty and encourages pedophilic acts, should stay in Somalia, Afghanistan or take North.
Lmao.
Are you done crying?
Please wail on …
Cry me a lagoon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yemi Blaq Secures Plumstead Construction Contract With Oyinbo / Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin / Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.