Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,356 members, 7,947,575 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' (30094 Views)

Simi: I Haven't Gotten Decent Sleep In One Week / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by ollah2: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
okito:

Malachi 3:10
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

And like I said, I know some so-called men of God have deviated and turned church to a money making venture, however do you throw away the baby and the bath water?

Isn't Malachi supposed to be old testament?
Old testament counts only when tithe is involved right?
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2018
visit us for trainings @ www.aerng.com
newsynews:

Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has revealed the difficulties he has been facing since he started the 'Free The Sheeple Movement' and a campaign against paying tithes. According to him, 'They' (referring to pastors) have fought him on every realm.

Daddy Freeze also spoke of how he hasn't gotten a job as an MC in 2 years, which is unlike before when he use to get 5 events in a month to perform as the MC.

Read his words below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/daddy-freeze-job-2-years-mc/
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by valicvicto(f): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
4601CE:
This Worglee beach sef dy talk
be careful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yemi Blaq Secures Plumstead Construction Contract With Oyinbo / Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin / Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.