Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,840 members, 7,906,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

‘I Don’t Feel Anything I Smoke Because Of My Husband’ – Woman Says. Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘I Don’t Feel Anything I Smoke Because Of My Husband’ – Woman Says. Photo (994 Views)

There Is No Need For DNA Test, There Is Love In My Family - Woman Says (Video) / My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Don’t Feel Anything I Smoke Because Of My Husband’ – Woman Says. Photo by BoneBlogger(m): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
A lady has given her reason why she smokes and take pills in order to get high. According to the Borno based lady whose identity is concealed, the heartbreak she gets from her husband who constantly assaults her and is hardly around, is what made her trend such path at the beginning of their marriage.

She narrated her ordeal with Bits of Borno. 

Read what was shared below; 

‘I don’t feel anything when I smoke and take the pills. I started when I got married. It’s just the heartbreak and disappointments. From my husband. He doesn’t take care of us. He’s always screaming and fighting. He beats me. I am pregnant right now but he still hits me. I think he’s always been an abuser, I just didn’t know. Everyday the neighbors hear him abusing me, it’s humiliating.

He’s not been home for twelve days. Sometimes he just disappears like this and doesn’t care how the children and I are doing. I want to get a divorce but he’s refused to divorce me. If living with someone makes you unhappy, there’s no reason to stay. One should leave’

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/i-dont-feel-anything-i-smoke-because-of-my-husband-woman-says-photo.html

Re: ‘I Don’t Feel Anything I Smoke Because Of My Husband’ – Woman Says. Photo by Bibors(m): 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
OK. Continue.
When you wreck your life, blame your husband.
Re: ‘I Don’t Feel Anything I Smoke Because Of My Husband’ – Woman Says. Photo by JudasNaCarrot: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Na wao!

Women abuse drugs in the North more than men....especially the married ones. They are treated like slaves and not given any freedom to do anything on their own,this is frustrating.
Re: ‘I Don’t Feel Anything I Smoke Because Of My Husband’ – Woman Says. Photo by mrjaydee(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
This one weak me!

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Joyful Party Environment For Your Kids / Mother Of Six Cries For Help With Her First Son. / My Reply To Mizjay, Who Says Her Husband Isn't Treating Her Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.